PDA

View Full Version : Your Top 15 causes of Death: One Solution

yeehi
October 3rd, 2012, 08:24 PM
A recent presentation by a physician systematically and scientifically went through each of the top causes of death in the USA.

Almost every single cause could be treated or even reversed by the same simple solution. The solution is easy, available to anybody who wants it and isn't expensive.

Considering the enormous, positive economic impact that such a solution would have (through reducing sky-rocketing health care expenses), it is amazing that there is not more discussion about this in government and at a personal level. (The video does mention that there are vested interests that would lose out.)

The presentation is logical and fun to watch, though to see it all (it is worth it) takes about an hour. I hope you can set aside a bit of time for it.

It is your own health (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ).

rai4shu2
October 3rd, 2012, 09:24 PM
(The video does mention that there are vested interests that would lose out.)

No kidding? :rolleyes:

Mikeb85
October 3rd, 2012, 09:30 PM
I didn't watch it, but my guess would be diet? Diet as in, eating clean, managing an appropriate amount of calories for one's level of activity, and lots of veggies?

Most westerners eat way too much meat, consume way too many simple carbohydrates and refined sugars, and eat the wrong amounts at the wrong time of day.

KiwiNZ
October 3rd, 2012, 09:48 PM
Not the place for medical advice