PDA

View Full Version : Revolution pilot

forrestcupp
September 23rd, 2012, 06:25 PM
Did anyone watch the pilot of the new show, Revolution? It looks like it's going to be an awesome show.

Did you notice when the woman turned on her computer, the terminal said #!/usr/bin/bash at the top?

sisco311
September 23rd, 2012, 08:45 PM
Did anyone watch the pilot of the new show, Revolution? It looks like it's going to be an awesome show.

Did you notice when the woman turned on her computer, the terminal said #!/usr/bin/bash at the top?

Bah, she is using the Korn shell. Here is the `script':

#!/usr/bin/ksh
# $Id: cserve,v 1.1 22:30:47 sms Exp $
# Shell script to connect to 8397/37 by PPP

Connect ()
{
echo Connecting...
ncmap 0 mtu 296 noipdefault
defaultroute
echo Connect chat
''AT OK-AT-OK ATZ OK-AT-OK
'ATS0=0 Q0 V1 &C1&DZ&Z0&M4&R2&H1&I0' OK-AT-OK
ATDT08450801000 CONNECT

dniMretsaM
September 23rd, 2012, 08:59 PM

Yeah, I watched it. I actually watched it a week early (it was on Hulu). Can't wait for the next episode tomorrow.

alexfish
September 23rd, 2012, 09:30 PM
did anyone watch the pilot of the new show, revolution? It looks like it's going to be an awesome show.

mac os-x

forrestcupp
September 24th, 2012, 11:51 AM
Bah, she is using the Korn shell. Here is the `script':
Really? I thought for sure it said bash and not ksh

mac os-x
That would be understandable, but very disappointing.

Swagman
September 24th, 2012, 11:58 AM
I've only seen the trailer on Youtube.

I thought this was going to be a feature film not a series.

If it's a tv series then we're stuffed here in uk !

It looks totally awesome though.

forrestcupp
September 24th, 2012, 02:22 PM
I've only seen the trailer on Youtube.

I thought this was going to be a feature film not a series.

If it's a tv series then we're stuffed here in uk !

It looks totally awesome though.

Too bad for the UK people. The some of the acting was slightly cheesier than I expected, but I think it's still going to be an awesome show.

These may not be the best pictures, but Billy Burke looks just like a young MacGyver.

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTU2OTAyMzQxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDA4NDU1MQ@@._ V1._SY314_CR5,0,214,314_.jpg
http://wearemoviegeeks.com/wp-content/macgyver.jpg

Gremlinzzz
September 24th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Watched it on hulu last night after reading dniMretsaM post.well the girls are hot.but the fight scene was over the top.one guy beats about 12 armed men,not likely. the plot is interesting a world without electricity.:popcorn:

forrestcupp
September 24th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Watched it on hulu last night after reading dniMretsaM post.well the girls are hot.but the fight scene was over the top.one guy beats about 12 armed men,not likely. the plot is interesting a world without electricity.:popcorn:

If Jack Bauer, Jason Bourne, Chuck Norris, and Rambo can do it, so can Miles Matheson. ;)

Gremlinzzz
September 24th, 2012, 05:53 PM
If Jack Bauer, Jason Bourne, Chuck Norris, and Rambo can do it, so can Miles Matheson. ;)

true you left out Bruce Lee:popcorn: