PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] add item to right click menu

chaying
September 4th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Hello

I'd like to add a item/choice to the menu which appear when you right-click on the top border of any window in Ubuntu 12.04 : do you know if it's possible and where ?

Thank you ;)

Frogs Hair
September 4th, 2012, 06:24 PM
Hello and Welcome

It is possible to add items to the Nautilus context menus but I find nothing so far in regards the title bar context menu . It appears that you can add key binding actions via system settings > keyboard > shortcuts > windows.Some functions are disabled by default and this may be because of key binding conflicts

Advanced settings includes some window action options and the CCSM may also offer some possibilities.

chaying
September 5th, 2012, 09:50 AM
It is possible to add items to the Nautilus context menus but I find nothing so far in regards the title bar context menu . It appears that you can add key binding actions via system settings > keyboard > shortcuts > windows.Some functions are disabled by default and this may be because of key binding conflicts

Advanced settings includes some window action options and the CCSM may also offer some possibilities.

Thank you for your answer.

I actually think I wil go for the keyboard shorcuts, it's at least accessible. ;)