PDA

View Full Version : Work in the multimedia field? Need your help!

PartisanEntity
September 3rd, 2012, 09:05 PM
For my course, I want to analyse whether a web based tool tailored to the needs of people working in the multimedia field, can serve as a viable step in the average work flow.

But in order to gather enough stats to write a paper on it, I need as many users as possible to use and give feedback.

If you feel like giving my simple tool a try I would really appreciate it. If it helps you do your work and collaborate with you clients or colleagues that would make me very happy. If not, then any constructive feedback would equally be great.

www.designnotes.at

(please note, I use Google Analytics to gather stats on site usage)

Thank you for your help!

PartisanEntity
September 11th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Just bumping :)

mr john
September 11th, 2012, 04:42 PM
I think it would be good. Most importantly because the web is cross-platform. So users wont need to use Windows or Mac to do it. It also means that you can work on stuff when you are out of the office.

With regards to the Ubuntu community helping students... I think it's very. very important to encourage students who are interested in Ubuntu. Microsoft gives away free copies of their products to their students because they also know that the opinion of students is very import. Personally I was at university when I first heard of Ubuntu. That was in 2006 and I still use it today.

These forums are a place where we can create good PR for Ubuntu, or where we can damage our PR by being mean spirited to others.