PDA

View Full Version : Best Place to Sell Hypnosis track

ki4jgt
August 29th, 2012, 07:31 AM
I'm taking a course in hypnotherapy and would like to sell an audio track on a major online music service. I've contacted Jamendo about it but I don't think they speak English b/c no one has gotten back to me of the three times I've emailed them asking if it would be OK to market the MP3 with them. I don't want to use itunes as it's unfair to the Linux community. I looked into magnatune (or whatever it's called) but with such a low acceptance rate, I don't want to even bother them. Do you guys know of anywhere (besides Youtube) that I could market a 1 hr hypnosis track online?

forrestcupp
August 29th, 2012, 01:40 PM
If you're just now taking a course in hypnotherapy, don't you think it's jumping the gun to try to market a hypnosis track? You might have enough knowledge right now to be pretty dangerous.

Also, one of the highlights of this forum is waiting to see the next big idea you're going to come up with. :D

jockyburns
August 29th, 2012, 04:37 PM
I was going to reply, but spent an hour staring at my computer screen instead... Powerful stuff, this hypnosis.:lolflag::lolflag::lolflag:

ki4jgt
August 30th, 2012, 03:44 AM
If you're just now taking a course in hypnotherapy, don't you think it's jumping the gun to try to market a hypnosis track? You might have enough knowledge right now to be pretty dangerous.

Also, one of the highlights of this forum is waiting to see the next big idea you're going to come up with. :D

I'm glad I can brighten someone's day :lolflag::lolflag::lolflag::lolflag::lolflag:

EDIT: also, hypnotherapy is not certified in any way from any organization. Hypnosis is a learned trade taught more as a business than a medical proceedure.

ki4jgt
August 30th, 2012, 03:48 AM
i was going to reply, but spent an hour staring at my computer screen instead... Powerful stuff, this hypnosis.:lolflag::lolflag::lolflag:

:d:d:d

KiwiNZ
August 30th, 2012, 03:54 AM
Not the place for this