PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think of Wikileaks and Julian Assange?

Moose
August 28th, 2012, 03:12 AM
I thought the whole idea of WikiLeaks (http://wikileaks.org/) was pretty cool. But all of the drama with Julian Assange hiding in the Ecuadorian embassy like a major P***y was just making him lose supporters. I mean, if he didn't do those other crimes of sexual assault he probably could have been breezing along. Like i bet you are think "Oh but wikileaks is illegal, he would have been arrested anyway". Probably. But the people at thepiratebay.org have been arrested more than a few times and have been shut down a few times aswell. But they are still going strong. Other ilegal websites have had the same treatment as tpb but they ended up getting back up. Shame Megaupload got taken down though. Now don't get the wrong impression of me. I don't pirate just because i can. I do it because i think most computer software is unnecessarilly expensive. But when it comes to movies and music i alway buy, to support the artist. I don't want to start a massive debate about Wikileaks/Assange. I just want to hear your opinions.
Peace Out,
-Anarchy

sffvba[e0rt
August 28th, 2012, 03:19 AM
The Community Chat area is for lighthearted and enjoyable discussions, like you might find around a water cooler at work.

Thread closed.