PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] System startup screen shows error and Java Installation Problem

slkamath
August 24th, 2012, 06:55 AM
Dear All,

Good Morning.

While restart or starting the system I am getting one error, I trying to install java but it's giving error. both screen shots I have attached in this.

Please guide me to solve the error.

Thanks & Regards

Lokesh Kamath

2F4U
August 24th, 2012, 12:03 PM
The third and fourth screenshot suggest that there is a checksum mismatch (sha26) on the downloaded tar.gz file, which suggests that the package has been corrupted (or manipulated).

kimberlite
August 24th, 2012, 12:15 PM
First error seems to be unrelated to java installer errors, it is about your monitor configuration. Check out "system setting" and "Displays".

slkamath
September 6th, 2012, 07:29 AM
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Regarding the Disply setting I just attached screen shot. I cant change anything in that.

I was also getting error while installation of JAVA. So how to solve that error?

Regards

Lokesh Kamath

First error seems to be unrelated to java installer errors, it is about your monitor configuration. Check out "system setting" and "Displays".

kimberlite
September 6th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Regarding the Disply setting I just attached screen shot.

It seems that you connected earlier an external monitor, than it saved its config. Could you post the output of
sudo lshw -C display and
dpkg -l | grep nvidiacommands?