View Full Version : A very interesting discussion going on...

August 19th, 2012, 07:34 AM
A very interesting discussion going on...and don't know where it would end.
Have a look;

And no replies from the "developer" since yesterday...

Someone must've read what I wrote in these forums:p

August 19th, 2012, 07:38 AM
This is just a continuation of the threads you have already started.

August 19th, 2012, 08:07 AM
This is just a continuation of the threads you have already started.

Could be. I gave a link, didn't I?
I like to keep an eye on what's happening. :p

By the way, I am building an Ubuntu 12.04 64 remix from scratch.

August 24th, 2012, 02:29 AM
The very interesting discussion stopped yesterday, when a guy named bkotter had asked A Zorin a straight question. The way bkotter was going, I knew that Zorin would delete bkotter's posts. But what Zorin doesn't realize is that many copy the web pages.

Zorin's replies are there to bkotter in Zorin's (private) forums. Zorin had made a mistake and he is dodging. And Zorin has no new ideas, except asking "donate." Its a one-man show with no repos and no new ideas. Zorin OS is a dead project, existing only by paying for banners in Distrowatch. There'd never been more than 43 people checking Zorin's forums.

August 24th, 2012, 03:11 AM

I'm getting rid of all my Ubuntu installs and going back to Debian. Canonical just slapped a different sticker on Debian and called it Ubuntu.

In fact, I live about 20 minutes from Linus. I think I'll drive over and ask him why he lets everyone just use the kernel and say they have their own so-called OS instead of making their own. Did you want to come with me?

I'll also ask him about his wicked cool car, too.

August 24th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Closed for staff review.

August 24th, 2012, 02:17 PM
@Ariya243, your latest post in this thread comes close to attacking another OS and its developer. Please review the forum Code of Conduct (http://ubuntuforums.org/index.php?page=policy).

The thread will remain closed.