PDA

View Full Version : what music do linux users listen to?

monkeymartin
March 16th, 2005, 07:01 AM
I am looking for some good sites that have music charts.

I listen to most music. I am looking for some main streen music but would all so like to find some good bands that are not main streen

1.what bands do you listen to?
2.what type of music do you like?
3.what are some good music sites?
4.what do you use to download mp3's?

1. collective soul wallflowers AC/DC Great Big Sea
2. older music classic rock country anything but rap
3. billbard.com thebearrocks.com not to sure
4. bittorent, gift was good but not lately

How can I donate to artist that I listen to all the time like collective soul. I would buy their cd but I don't think they would see much of the money and I don't need or want the CD. I also want to show the artist that downloading music has a place.

telmo
March 16th, 2005, 07:08 AM
1.what bands do you listen to? The list is huge. I love Tosca! Buddha Bar is also sweet!
2.what type of music do you like? Chillout, etc...
3.what are some good music sites? Dunno!
4.what do you use to download mp3's? I dont'! :) My cds come from England.

bored2k
March 16th, 2005, 07:19 AM

1 and 2
http://img211.exs.cx/img211/9512/muziek2in.th.jpg (http://img211.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img211&image=muziek2in.jpg)
http://img124.exs.cx/img124/7338/muziek28st.th.jpg (http://img124.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img124&image=muziek28st.jpg)

Pictures speak louder than words ;) .

Besides that , I love good Rocks bands like TooL, U2, Evanescence [I know it sucks but bear with me], and some Blind Melon/NiN ; Misc: Alicia Keys, Norah Jones, Ray Charles.

*yeah weird all the mixture lol*

3. azlyrics.com , mtv.com/news/ , sohh.com [music related].

4. Bittorrent 85% of the time, 13% Limewire 4.8 Pro and 2% Nicotine/aMule.

Slapdash
March 16th, 2005, 07:25 AM
Tool
Cold
Seether ( band from my country but they do play their stuff on M-TV etc. quite big now)
Nonpoint
Metallica
Our Lady Peace
Rage against the machine - Very good Linux and OSS music ;)
My band also sounded like them a bit. - I left them now because I cant keep up with work / touring etc.
Perfect Circle
Linkin Park
U2
Black Eyed Peas
A

bored2k
March 16th, 2005, 07:26 AM
Tool
Cold
Seether ( band from my country but they do play their stuff on M-TV etc. quite big now)
Nonpoint
Metallica
Our Lady Peace
Rage against the machine - Very good Linux and OSS music ;)
My band also sounded like them a bit. - I left them now because I cant keep up with work / touring etc.
Perfect Circle
Linkin Park
U2
Black Eyed Peas
A
"broken" is awsome by seether guys

I HOPE Nine inch nail's trent reznor makes peace again with Maynard from tOoL and release that EP !

Lynx
March 16th, 2005, 07:36 AM
MeWithoutYou
Life in your way
Hawthorne Heights
Rage Against the Machine
Frank Sinatra
Sigur_Ros
Radiohead
Zao
Julianna Theory
Iron Maiden
Audioslave
Mae
El Toro
A Perfect Circle
Sugarplant
System of a Down
Thursday
Coheed and Cambria
Pedro the Lion
Showbread
Underoath

It's easy to find underground bands in the genres you like and download free (and legal) MP3s from www.purevolume.com.

hard_i
March 16th, 2005, 07:39 AM
I listen trance, techno, rock ,metal ... almost everything.
Depends on what mood i'm in , and how much i've been drinking. :smile:
I don't have almost any music on my computer rihgt now ... listening to radios mainly :neutral:

dermotti
March 16th, 2005, 07:41 AM
Rap, 2pac. three six mafia, pastor troy, dr dre, snoop, juvenile, brotha lynch, lil jon..etc

trance: Infected Mushroom! They are the best!

Slapdash
March 16th, 2005, 07:45 AM
"broken" is awsome by seether guys

I HOPE Nine inch nail's trent reznor makes peace again with Maynard from tOoL and release that EP !

Yeah it's great. They where first called Saron Gas ;) but when they got signed they had to change it for the American crowds for obvious reasons.
Man, I had beers with the guys and everything now they are HUGE. Good ol' band days )
There is a lot of songs I have on the Saron Gas CD that got Re-Released as Seether ( the songs changed a bit as well ) but there are some other awesome songs that they will still probly put out on the new CD.

Ain't there rumours that Tool is gonna release a new CD this year?

bored2k
March 16th, 2005, 07:54 AM
Yeah it's great. They where first called Saron Gas ;) but when they got signed they had to change it for the American crowds for obvious reasons.
Man, I had beers with the guys and everything now they are HUGE. Good ol' band days )
There is a lot of songs I have on the Saron Gas CD that got Re-Released as Seether ( the songs changed a bit as well ) but there are some other awesome songs that they will still probly put out on the new CD.

Ain't there rumours that Tool is gonna release a new CD this year?
Maynard and Reznor had not a CD , no, they had THE CD made. But it turns out Reznor [NiN frontman/Industrial music creator] is way too secretive and stupid Maynard sang one of their songs in a live concert, and Reznor got uber mad so far called it quits.

I haven't really heard a TooL rumor. Maynard has been having a very busy time: Lateralus followed my 13th Step then the Reznor project. I dont think he has had time to pull out another ToOl disc as they are VERY perfectionists.

Slapdash
March 16th, 2005, 07:57 AM
"I dont think he has had time to pull out another ToOl disc as they are VERY perfectionists." - That is true and it shows.

Would be awesome if there where a new album to come out.

kassetra
March 16th, 2005, 08:06 AM
hmmmm. I have a bunch of stuff I listen to, because I go through listening "phases" where all I want to hear is X.... so my list is going to look pretty odd. heh.

Tool, NIN, Rob Zombie, RATM, KMFDM, Offspring, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Cake, Deftones, Live, Overseer, Beastie Boys, Lil' Jon, Ludacris, Petey Pablo, Beyonce, Outkast, Black Eyed Peas, D12/Eminem, Evanescence, Kitaro, Lenny Kravitz, Llewellyn, Moby, Nelly, Usher, VAST, Sting, Bruce Springsteen, Bob Seger, Clannad, Deep Forest, Dirty Vegas, Paul Oakenfold, Depeche Mode, Enigma, Enya, Eric Clapton, Fleetwood Mac, George Harrison, George Michael, House of Pain, U2, Robert Palmer .... and of course, my beloved japan-a-radio.

So yeah, that's been my recent listening string.... I have tons more, and some of the stuff I have is waaaaaaaaaaay out there... but once I hear it... sometimes I just have to have certain songs.

bored2k
March 16th, 2005, 08:13 AM
hmmmm. I have a bunch of stuff I listen to, because I go through listening "phases" where all I want to hear is X.... so my list is going to look pretty odd. heh.

Tool, NIN, Rob Zombie, RATM, KMFDM, Offspring, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Cake, Deftones, Live, Overseer, Beastie Boys, Lil' Jon, Ludacris, Petey Pablo, Beyonce, Outkast, Black Eyed Peas, D12/Eminem, Evanescence, Kitaro, Lenny Kravitz, Llewellyn, Moby, Nelly, Usher, VAST, Sting, Bruce Springsteen, Bob Seger, Clannad, Deep Forest, Dirty Vegas, Paul Oakenfold, Depeche Mode, Enigma, Enya, Eric Clapton, Fleetwood Mac, George Harrison, George Michael, House of Pain, U2, Robert Palmer .... and of course, my beloved japan-a-radio.

So yeah, that's been my recent listening string.... I have tons more, and some of the stuff I have is waaaaaaaaaaay out there... but once I hear it... sometimes I just have to have certain songs.
From Lil Jon to Enya lool

P.S. - Wow long time without hearing the name petey pablo... [raise up was the s___t] . [listening to the blueprint [jay to izzo] as I type ^_^

Slapdash
March 16th, 2005, 08:17 AM
Wow good tastes in music from Ubuntu so far ;)
Maybe we can vote and change the Login Sounds :-D KIDDING

ANyway if you are interested here is a Pic of me and the band ( Well you can see 3 of us in the pic but there is another guitarist and obviously the drummer )
I'm the one on your right with the black hat on playing the Bass.

Splashy Fen is a Woodstock like event in the Drakensberg mountains in South Africa.

PHOTO (http://www.splashyfen.co.za/sf2005gal/stickupkid.html)

HungSquirrel
March 16th, 2005, 08:19 AM
1.Tool, Deftones, Rage Against the Machine, Alice in Chains, Molotov, Control Machete
2.Rock and Mexican Rap
3.None
4. Nicotine

bored2k
March 16th, 2005, 08:26 AM
1.Tool, Deftones, Rage Against the Machine, Alice in Chains, Molotov, Control Machete
2.Rock and Mexican Rap
3.None
4. Nicotine
Molotov !!! P*to rules!, Gimme the power, Payaso ["tributo a Jose Jose"], Cerdo. Tool and molotov in a same sentence... its almost offending :-p ;)

HungSquirrel
March 16th, 2005, 08:29 AM
I hardly ever meet people who have heard of them, but man, they are a trip to listen to.

amoser
March 16th, 2005, 08:31 AM
Green Day, APC, Tool, 3 doors down, Stone Sour, Slipknot (live in Iowa), RA. Disturbed, Audioslave, Breaking Benjamin, Saliva, Crossfade, Seether, Shinedown, Papa Roach, Basicly Rock/Alternitive most of the time.

If I want to chill out (mad @ something, etc..) Enigma and Enya do it for me.

As for where do I get my MP3s, well because I like to obey the law, I create my own MP3s

~Alan

emperor
March 16th, 2005, 08:31 AM
Eric Clapton, Bee Bee King, James Taylor, Willie Nelson, and the Moody Blues are some of my favorites.

Buffalo Soldier
March 16th, 2005, 08:32 AM
70's, 80's, Jazz, Top Hits, Classical, New Age, Salsa, Trance and House at www.sky.fm (http://www.sky.fm/).

bored2k
March 16th, 2005, 08:37 AM
I hardly ever meet people who have heard of them, but man, they are a trip to listen to.
Hispanic over here, so I do know em as well as Natalia Lafourcade and Julieta Venegas and Juanes [etc].

HungSquirrel
March 16th, 2005, 08:48 AM
Hispanic over here, so I do know em as well as Natalia Lafourcade and Julieta Venegas and Juanes [etc].
Where are you from? I had to take a trip to Mexico to be exposed to Molotov and Control Machete. :)

bored2k
March 16th, 2005, 08:52 AM
Where are you from? I had to take a trip to Mexico to be exposed to Molotov and Control Machete. :)
Dominican Republic. Its in the Caribbean. Spanish speaking country.

So we get that music plus we have "MTV Latino" and a gazillion latin music channels on wich they show latin music as well as english songs.

ember
March 16th, 2005, 11:05 AM
I am looking for some good sites that have music charts.

I listen to most music. I am looking for some main streen music but would all so like to find some good bands that are not main streen

O.k. I guess I'm a bit different from people before, yet not too much.

1. The list is long, yet the really exceptional artists among them are: Paysage D'Hiver, Nagelfar, Lunar Aurora, Of the Wand and the Moon and Opeth
2. It is mainly Black Metal, some older Death Metal things like Bolt Thrower, a bit of Doom Metal (Winter, Reverend Bizarre) and a bit of Neofolk and Industrial (Of the Wand and the Moon, Forseti, Haus Arafna)
3. www.cold-dimensions.de, www.kunsthall.ch (Labels) and maybe www.life-order.de (Online Shop)
4. I do not download MP3s for quite a while now, except for samples or free tracks from Bandhomepages. Occasionaly I get a copy of an album that is out of stock for while via Messenger. Yet I always feel that a small digital collection of ones and zeros can never match the feeling of taking a real LP out of its cover and place the needle of the player on it. I guess I'm a bit old fashioned ;)

I feel obliged to add a disclaimer. Though I do listen to many Black Metal Bands I am not very happy about the facist attitude many musicians from the scene took over in the last years. Raising your right arm and reciting paroles of the Nazi-time does not in any way go conform with the strive for independence that I assoziate with Black Metal.

std
March 16th, 2005, 11:13 AM
Very new here, first post :)
I mainly listen to rock/folk music. I am an amateur musician myself (I play the drums), so it's a bit easier for me to appreciate rock.
If I were to make a list of artists, then two Romanian bands would be top of the list (I live in Romania, yes). Phoenix and Sfinx. Also thumbs up for Iris (Romania again), Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Sting. On the folk side, I do enjoy The Dubliners and Barnbrack from time to time. Nicu Alifantis and Ducu Berti (Romanians as well) add up.

P.S. In case you never heard of the names I listed there, you didn't lose much if you can't understand Romanian. Music is deeper with deep lyrics ;).

fng
March 16th, 2005, 04:02 PM
90's alternative rock:
nirvana, k's choice, skunk anansie, the cranberries, primus, radiohead, pearl jam, foo fighters,metal molly, deus, evil superstars, soulwax, a brand, triggerfinger, gorki, de kreuners, de mens, noordkaap, ....

good old 70's punk:
the ramonses

punkrock:
bad religion, lagwagon, rancid, nofx, no use for a name, me first and the gimme gimmies, homer, 5 days off, flatcat, fokofpolisiekar, de heideroosjes, ....

hardcore:
heaven shall burn, severance, PN, boy sets fire, circle, ...

oddabe19
March 16th, 2005, 08:19 PM
The sad thing is, i haven't heard of 90% of what you guys listen to.

I hate rap, in all forms, so i dont know that out of nature.

anyway... he we go (no bashing my music, it's what I like)
1. Newsboys, Jeremy Camp, Demon Hunter, Project 86, Caedmon's Call, Downhere, Poor Man's Riches, OC Supertones, Roper, The Wedding, Five Iron Frenzy, FFH, Chris Tomlin, Kutless (w00t!), Day of Fire, Casting Crowns, Seventh Day Slumber, Matt Redman, etc... etc...
In the seclular genre: Most any Classic rock... The Who, Eric Clapton, Beatles, CCR, just some of my favorites.
Classical: Mozart, Beethovan, Orff, Vivaldi, Holst, etc.... most any classical

2. Christian Rock/heavy rock/contemporary, Classic Rock, Classical (good stuff), some jazz (big band 30's, 40's)

3. www.christianrock.net, www.kutless.com, www.toothandnail.com, www.christianhardrock.net, so many....

4. Usually, my MP3's are legal (From record sites/artist sites), other cd's, but if there isn't that song, that i must have in any legal form i use amule or zpoc (windows christian file sharing program on my other pc) unfortunately, i can't get it to work in wine :-(

rkn
March 16th, 2005, 09:03 PM
I

How can I donate to artist that I listen to all the time like collective soul. I would buy their cd but I don't think they would see much of the money and I don't need or want the CD. I also want to show the artist that downloading music has a place.

In most cases when you buy a CD the publisher makes most of the money.

Most musicians make most of their money from performances.
Buying tickets to a performance is the best way to support a musician.

Bob

adbak
March 16th, 2005, 09:24 PM
1. Incubus, Guster, Muse, Interpol, Ani DiFranco, Our Lady Peace, OURS.
2. Rock, Alternative, Folk, and the like.
3. www.enjoyincubus.com
4. Nicotine -- it's where I get my fix.

BWF89
March 16th, 2005, 09:38 PM
1.what bands do you listen to? Bands that make good songs.
2.what type of music do you like? Rock, classic rock, pop,
3.what are some good music sites? Don't know
4.what do you use to download mp3's? LimeWire (The open source way to steal music)

`Mrk
March 16th, 2005, 09:56 PM

1. Dude, I'm not going to make a list! It would take hours... But yeah, my favourite bands include Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Black Label Society, Zakk Wylde, Iron Maiden, Helloween, Judas Priest, Rainbow, Dio, AC/DC, John Williams, Pantera... And many more.

2. I like good music. The genre doesn't matter, it's the music that matters.
But my favourites are metal, rock, blues, jazz, progressive... and everything. :)

3. www.mikseri.net is a finnish music site, one of my favourites. You might want to check some of my favourites (my friends play in them ;) ):
Santhyr (http://www.mikseri.net/artistit/?id=19292)
Sameli Rajala and the Backstrokes (http://www.mikseri.net/artistit/?id=30801)
Blood Rockers (http://www.mikseri.net/artistit/?id=25444)

4. Mozilla Firefox, hee-hee. I buy my music, and download it with Firefox, if it's free. :|

jdodson
March 16th, 2005, 10:13 PM
*sting
*frou frou
*deftones
*world music
*techno-electronica

i listen to above songs in rythmbox via ogg and flac.

kassetra
March 17th, 2005, 01:03 AM
From Lil Jon to Enya lool

P.S. - Wow long time without hearing the name petey pablo... [raise up was the s___t] .[listening to the blueprint [jay to izzo] as I type ^_^

What can I say? Sometimes I want some mean nasty rap, and other times I want to float down the river. heh.

Petey Pablo is *funny* :)

carlc
March 17th, 2005, 01:35 AM

Hip-Hop- Beastie Boys, TI, Nate Dog, Joe Budden, Big Tymers, plus old school rap
Rock- Metallica, Spiderbait, Beck, Velvet Revolver, plus some 80's punk

2.what type of music do you like? I have no certain type of music that I like, but I do NOT like country. Overall, I like harder rock bands and hip-hop.

3.what are some good music sites? ???????

4.what do you use to download mp3's? PAN and a subscription newsgoup service.

primeirocrime
June 22nd, 2005, 02:12 PM
hummmm...I don't have mp3 or ogg in my computer.

I mainly listen to cds or vinyl.

noise rock, grind-core, experimental music, punk [mainly before it got rotten], hip hop [without helicopters in the background or pimping attitude]blues [mainly delta stuff]

some bands i do enjoy:

Shellac
Sonic _Youth
Slayer

Tool
White Stripes
Velvet Underground
Capt.Beefheart and his Magic Band
CAN

Napalm Death
Godflesh
Jesu

not bands:
Iannis Xenakis
Gustav Mahler
Ludvig V. Beethoven
J.S. Bach
Johnny Cash
Leo Ferré
Paco Ibañez

and loads of stuff like earing boats docking, trains passing by, bird sounds too.

Ether
June 22nd, 2005, 03:25 PM
lol. looks like Ubuntu is Linux for Tool fans :-P

Tool, Radiohead, NIN, Mogawi, Lamb, A Perfect Circle, Massive Attack, Muse

90s Grunge and Alternative mostly, bit of Noise, Bit of Metal, even a couple of rap artists - Tricky etc.

Music Television Sucks.net (http://musictelevisionsucks.net) is a great site for getting video clips and live videos without messing about with p2p or whatever.

Toolunity.com (http://www.toolunity.com) is a great place for Toolfans to hang out, its a bit weird but has a great community spirit that has spawned a few sister sites over the years.
but yeah i don't really spend much time these days on music sites. usually a google search will pop up with good ones.

Firefox. i usually get them from random websites depending what i'm after.
most of my music is converted from my Cds though.
Most of my illegul mp3s come from our network - its like the internet but already downloaded

aamir
June 22nd, 2005, 03:48 PM
MC's: Jean Grae, Pete Rock, Jay-Z, Game, Jedi Mind Tricks, KRS-ONE, Eminem, DEL,

electronic: dj shadow, dieselboy, grooverider, dj spooky, tricky, goldie, roni size, zero 7 (and other chilled sounds),

bands: system of a down, deftones, kittie

classics: ray charles, aretha franklin, minnie rippeton, miles davis, sade

I typically listen to rap and electronic music, but later at night I switch to my classics, I rock out on rare occasions. \\:D/

As for music sites:

streamtuner (http://www.nongnu.org/streamtuner/) is bad ass for net radio and hearing/downloading all types of music.

allmusic.com (http://www.allmusic.com/) is great for looking up artists, genres and albums.

RaymondQE
June 22nd, 2005, 04:53 PM
1. Jeff Buckley, Mogwai, Hum, A Tribe Called Quest, Fugazi, Built to Spill, Weezer, Tool, Hendrix, Sunny Day Real Estate, A perfect Circle.

2. Mostly Alt. Rock, but some country and rap.

3. Just like aamir, I use www.allmusic.com to browse through bands I am interested in. Also, checkout www.pitchforkmedia.com for reviews on mainstream and indie music.

4. Most of the time I use itunes, specifically pymusique.

allforcarrie
June 22nd, 2005, 05:14 PM
alot of stuff from Metal to folk to jazz to country.

One of my favorite Performers is Johnny Cash.

sapo
June 22nd, 2005, 05:17 PM
Dream Theater, Blind Guardian, Symphony X, Angra, Haggard, And a lot more, mostly like Progressive metal bands

Progressive Metal :D

hum.. usually i dont browse music sites :P

IRC or bittorrent, bittorrent for full albums, and IRC for rare stuff

aamir
June 22nd, 2005, 05:57 PM
I forgot to add what I use to d/l new music. soulseek (http://slsknet.org) and the linux client nicotine (http://nicotine.thegraveyard.org/)

cowlip
June 22nd, 2005, 06:12 PM
Tori Amos, Oh and normal music too, but she is really amazing.

N'Jal
June 22nd, 2005, 08:42 PM

1) Anything heavy, right now it's a Korn song i really like, Um InMe (Go teenage angst bands!!!) Creed/Alter Brindge.

2) Metal, and Celtic, bizzare combination i know :P. And of course comical music

3) www.mp3.com, hmv, virgin etc

4) Usually buy the CD's

Though for comical music i will point you to a website, i do NOT agree with some of the songs, the content IS explicit so for those who might be offended by that you have been warned about it. However if, like me you sometimes have a sick mind they can be funny. But i think you have to be brittish or have spent time in brittan to appriciate the songs.

Amature Transplants (http://www.union.ic.ac.uk/medic/fitness/home.php)

dmb
June 22nd, 2005, 09:10 PM
I mainly listen to metallica, my favorite band, with some megadeth and ozzy in there also.
Songs I like by metallica: Fade to black, Master of puppets, Justice for all, Ride the lightning and almost everything but there new stuff.
I like metal, mainly thrash metal, but I also like hard rock. Hate rap.
I use limewire.

TheRealEdwin
June 22nd, 2005, 09:14 PM
1 - 5. http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/TheRealEdwin/

lozzd
June 22nd, 2005, 09:33 PM
1 - 5. http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/TheRealEdwin/

Ah another Audioscrobbler user ;)

http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/lozzd

CoriolisSTORM
June 22nd, 2005, 10:31 PM
1.what bands do you listen to? Green Day, Blink 182, The Beatles, Weazer
2.what type of music do you like? punk rock, 60ish, alternative
3.what are some good music sites? I dunno
4.what do you use to download mp3's? nothing/ iTunes

Ride Jib
June 23rd, 2005, 01:06 AM
I set up an sFTP server, and showed all my friends how to use it, and in the past few weeks, here is what I have accumulated...

:/storage/music$ ls
311 Eminem new_found_glory
3 Doors Down face_to_face New Music
50 Cent Fuel no_use_for_a_name
AC-DC good_charlotte Older Music
afi Goo Goo Dolls One Day Away
antiflag Green Day one_man_army
bad_religion h2o Original Soundtrack
Bass & Techno Hard Ozzy Osbourne
Beastie Boys Hazen Street papa_roach
black_flag hoobastank Pearl Jam
Black Sabbath Jock Jams Queen
blink-182 Kid Rock rancid
Blues Traveler korn Rob Zombie
bon_jovi K-Pax saves_the_day
bouncing_souls less_than_jake simple_plan
Box Car Racer Linkin Park sum_41
boysetsfire METALLICA sw1tched
Car Sound Clips Metallica Albums Unsorted
catch_22 millencolin Usher
C+C Music Factory-Clivilles & Cole misfits various_artists
clash Monster Magnet Various Artists
Classic Rock motley_crue voodoo_glow_skulls
Comedians Motörhead White Zombie
Cypress Hill mxpx youth_ahead
dropkick_murphys Nelly

:/storage/music$ du ./ -hs
6.5G ./

I listen to almost all of it, except C+C Music Factory. When I find out who uploaded that, they are getting kicked in the nuts.

Oh yeah... each one of those folders contains at least one full album by that artist, and up to as many as seven.

N'Jal
June 23rd, 2005, 10:50 AM
Is that legal?

allforcarrie
June 23rd, 2005, 11:03 AM
http://www.phishhook.com

polo_step
June 23rd, 2005, 05:42 PM
Today?

Ry Cooder, Chavez Ravine

mailophobic
June 23rd, 2005, 06:03 PM
loads of stuff:
Nightwish
GreenDay
Lacuna Coil
Vivaldi
Dave Matthews
Coldplay
Bach
Tool
Rammstein
Skank
Blind Zero
some trance
(...)

weekend warrior
June 23rd, 2005, 06:30 PM
You like Vivaldi mailophobic? That's what I'm listening to right now! "Vivaldi: Famosi concerti da camera" - Il Giardino Armonico. It's an excellent Vivaldi disc. Il Giardino Armonico take a very different, modern approach to Vivaldi.

http://www.arkivmusic.com/graphics/covers/full/04/48786.JPG

lozzd
June 24th, 2005, 09:58 PM
loads of stuff:
Nightwish
GreenDay
Lacuna Coil
Vivaldi
Dave Matthews
Coldplay
Bach
Tool
Rammstein
Skank
Blind Zero
some trance
(...)

Loving that selection \\:D/

Ride Jib
June 25th, 2005, 01:19 AM
Is that legal?

<-- doesn't really care.

It is a private network.

mailophobic
June 25th, 2005, 11:07 AM
Have to check out that cd weekend warrior, seems really good. I love a good vivaldi when im going trough morning traffic.

Ether
June 25th, 2005, 12:03 PM
Currently Firestarter by The Prodigy.
i've got my mp3 player on some kinda full playlist, so it tends to just pop up with songs in its own logical order.
last night it was random episodes of The Hichikers Guide to the Galexy radio series.

weekend warrior
June 25th, 2005, 01:26 PM
Originally Posted by mailophobic
I love a good vivaldi when im going trough morning traffic I wouldn't mind morning traffic to live in Lisboa, what a pretty city. With the bay bridge and hills it reminds me of San Francisco. This disc is great for the morning, the allegros and prestos really get you going!

Oh and btw your avatar much better now is ;-)

polo_step
June 25th, 2005, 03:13 PM
Today?

Jussi Bjorling and Franco Corelli

mailophobic
June 26th, 2005, 01:22 PM
I wouldn't mind morning traffic to live in Lisboa, what a pretty city. With the bay bridge and hills it reminds me of San Francisco. This disc is great for the morning, the allegros and prestos really get you going!

Oh and btw your avatar much better now is ;-)

You have described my city very nicelly, i do enjoy it here, even though the only thing i see in the morning traffic is taill lights :?

Ampersand
June 26th, 2005, 01:34 PM
I mostly listen to anime music/j-pop (Hayashibara Megumi, Chiba Saeko, Ito Masumi, the Pillows &c). I use amule a bit, and also download from boxtorrents, but I've started buying more from cdjapan now.

senkila
July 1st, 2005, 02:46 PM
1. Sonata Arctica, Nightwish (kinda... only their old stuff), Fleetwood Mac and good old Metallica
2. Metal and sometimes Classical
3. All those bands above homepages?
4. Gtk-GNutella

Anyother FM fans here? ^^;;

Stormy Eyes
July 1st, 2005, 05:20 PM

Iron Maiden, Nightwish, Therion, Bruce Dickinson, Angra -- among others.

Heavy metal, progressive rock and metal, classical.

http://www.bnrmetal.com

I don't download MP3s. I buy CDs and rip to Vorbis with Sound Juicer.

brian g
July 10th, 2005, 09:07 AM
i listen to good music
my favorite is live good music.

Dartus
July 15th, 2005, 06:02 AM
My favorite band is Machinae Supremacy (http://www.machinaesupremacy.com/). If you like SID music (from the C64) and New Frontier rock, check them out. In fact, they let you download (http://www.machinaesupremacy.com/downloads.htm) most of their songs for free in Mp3 and Ogg format, which they have quite a few of too. :)

debian_n00b
July 16th, 2005, 02:24 AM
Hey.

I'm a Steely Dan fanatic. Also like the occasional Miles Davis.

The wife likes whatever is playing on the radio at the time.

My 18-month son(who is a linux head btw and will know the difference between cold/warm boot before he can tie shoes:-)) likes acdc and backyardigans.

rustybutt
April 12th, 2006, 11:27 AM
I'm mostly into hard bop, big band, latin jazz and baroque classical. Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers will never be old. They're just waiting to be discovered by a new generation of music lovers.

Coolness.

graabein
April 12th, 2006, 02:15 PM
I recently bought an album by Art Blakey & Thelonious Monk! :D

http://imagegen.last.fm/overallnamostylewoborder/oartists/ogden.gif (http://www.last.fm/user/ogden/?chartstyle=overallnamostylewoborder)

A good band with free album downloads (ogg-format even) is Brian Jonestown Massacre (http://www.brianjonestownmassacre.com/). I recommend "Take it from the man" and "Strung out in heaven".

bonzodog
April 12th, 2006, 02:54 PM
I listen to a wide variety of stuff, but in particular like new age music, find it very relaxing. I also like Progressive Rock (Yes, ELP etc), and I like Pure Electronic music, such as Vangelis, Jean Michel Jarre, and Tangerine Dream.
On occasion, (mainly in the car), I listen to Irish Folk-Rock music like Altan, Clannad, WolfStone, The Corrs, Davy Spillane, and The Waterboys.

woedend
April 13th, 2006, 07:16 AM
Classic Rock - Ted Nugent, AC/DC, Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, John Mellencamp, Lynyrd, Ozzy
Newer Rock - Rammstein, CKY, Disturbed, Metallica, In Flames, RHCP.
Not a fan at all of most new rap and r & b. I like a select few songs, but everyone in my poor neighborhood here is generous enough to give me a 24/7 sampling of the best of whats out...i learn to tune it out :p.

Fav all time songs probably Rammstein - Sonne (clawfinger KO mix) but the original is good too. Pennywise - Alien, Ozzy - Crazy Train

Fav newish songs are probably Hurt - Rapture, Alter Bridge - Metalingus, and Idlewild - Modern Way Of Letting Go

June 12th, 2006, 11:19 PM
Indie pop, indie rock, electronica
and
less folk, triphop

Filthpig
June 13th, 2006, 10:15 AM
Just when you thought a thread was dead...

Lately: Miles Davis' fusion period ("On the corner" is gold) ; the Stooges' "Funhouse" ; the Clash ; John Coltrane (Ascension and Love Supreme) ; The Ducks* (noisecore duo from Australia, not the Neil Young backing band) ; Refused (Refused are ******* dead!) ; the Slits ; Merzbow.

I can get Triple Nerd Score here:
* I listened to the Clash's "Cut the crap" twice last week. I bet you didn't.
* The Ducks' debut album was released on cassette and given out at their debut gig to everyone in attendance. I have one of twenty-five copies which is two copies more obscure than the Dead C's cassette-only album.

Gustav
June 13th, 2006, 10:27 AM
the Velvet Underground
the Stooges
the Birthday Party
the Jesus Lizard
the Clash
MC5
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds
PJ Harvey
Pixies
Jimi Hendrix
Bauhaus
the Doors

ikilledclown
June 13th, 2006, 10:50 AM
1.what bands do you listen to? - [spunge], mad caddies, reel big fish, less than jake, judge dread, bad manners, specials.
2.what type of music do you like? - SKA/PUNK, it's happy, not too complicated and can't go wrong, a lot like linux!!!
3.what are some good music sites? - myspace.com obviously! purevolume.com, download.com/music is good as well
4.what do you use to download mp3's? bittorent, search for torrents using piratebay.org or torrentspy.com

m0gsi
June 14th, 2006, 10:44 PM
Pink Floyd , Led Zeppelin , The kooks , Razorlight , Jimi Hendrix , Bob marley , Bob dylan , The libertines , Franz Ferdinand , Less Than Jake , Dave mathews band (these guys really do rock) and The hives.

Why goto music sites?

I'm using GTK-Gnutella to download mp3's obviously the legal non copywrited ones i'm a good boy.

BWF89
June 14th, 2006, 10:59 PM
Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here, Piper at the Gates of Dawn, Aerosmith Nine Lives, The Best of Moody Blues, assorted rock music, and whatever is playing on Country Music Television.

kh4nh
June 14th, 2006, 11:08 PM
Linux users are humman being too. I guess they listen to all kind of music

nuvo
June 14th, 2006, 11:13 PM
I'm not really a music guy, but:

1: Kaiser Chiefs (from my home city), Franz Ferdinand, Aerosmith, The Killers, Red Hot Chilli Peppers or whatever I feel like at the time...
2: Rock and punk mostly... I have a hatred towards pop which comes from being born in Britain (though technically Australian) and having to put up with both Eurovision and so many horrid manufactured pop groups (Spice Girls, Hearsay, One True Voice... Can someone ban Simon Cowel now please?), but this is fading.
3: My music comes from CD's and such...
4: I wouldn't know :-$

G Morgan
June 14th, 2006, 11:13 PM
At the moment I have Queen - One Vision playing. Generally I listen to all sorts of music. I keep my zealotry to computing so don't consider myself a member of any particular music group though I'd say rock (if thats any less ambiguous than everything) is my favourite.

kurimaw
June 15th, 2006, 04:29 AM
Simple Plan - Happy Together...Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me (Jap Version)
Craig David feat. Artful Dodger - Rerewind...Kelly Clarkson - Since You've Been Gone (Acoustic)...Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven (Acoustic)...Jars of Clay - Tea and Sympathy...Matchbox 20 - Time After Time...Frente - Bizzare Love Triangle
Taylor Hick - Easy Like A Sunday Morning

and a couple of Home Grown Artists...

cptjaben
June 15th, 2006, 04:34 AM
Grateful Dead

Coca-Addict
June 25th, 2006, 04:03 AM
DEAR GOD SOMEONE HELP ME!!! I've downloaded BitTorrent to get music but whenever i keep trying to open it, it just says "No run action specified for files of this type (application/x-deb) - you can set a run action by choosing `Set Run Action' from the File menu, or you can just drag the file to an application" and I try but I can't figure it out...i want to listen to music but this machine is conspiring against me!

xtacocorex
June 25th, 2006, 04:46 AM
- Anything that isn't popular (see below for some examples)
- Indie (New Amsterdams, The Liars Academy, Rocky Votolato, Lucero, The Postal Service, Acceptance, Dredg)
- Hardcore (Strike Anywhere, Boy Sets Fire, Misery Signals)
- Power Pop (Minus the Bear, The Aeffect, The Faint, Reggie & the Full Effect)
- Punk (Hot Water Music, Marathon, Smoke or Fire, Crime in Stereo, The Lawrence Arms)
- Metalcore (Atreyu, The Black Dahlia Murder, Poison the Well)
- Proper Emo (At the Drive-In, etc.)
- Don't know, too much of an elitist to care
- I roll my own into a thing called .ogg

Check my audioscrobbler page: http://www.last.fm/user/xtacocorex/

kabus
June 25th, 2006, 02:40 PM

http://ilx.wh3rd.net/newquestions.php?board=2

- Anything that isn't popular (see below for some examples)
- Indie (New Amsterdams, The Liars Academy, Rocky Votolato, Lucero, The Postal Service, Acceptance, Dredg)
- Hardcore (Strike Anywhere, Boy Sets Fire, Misery Signals)
- Power Pop (Minus the Bear, The Aeffect, The Faint, Reggie & the Full Effect)
- Punk (Hot Water Music, Marathon, Smoke or Fire, Crime in Stereo, The Lawrence Arms)
- Metalcore (Atreyu, The Black Dahlia Murder, Poison the Well)
- Proper Emo (At the Drive-In, etc.)
- Don't know, too much of an elitist to care

lol

NESFreak
June 25th, 2006, 03:05 PM
let there be rock.

only full albums --> bittorrent --> http://torrentspy.com/

Cjattwood
June 25th, 2006, 03:08 PM
Lots of different bands, my top 3 usually comes out as Bjork, Daft Punk and Nine Inch Nails, in no specific order.

Lots of different types, I like some Rock, Electronic, Acoustic, Alternative Pop etc.

www.head-fi.org is where I spend a lot of my free time.

don't download mp3's, I rip my CD into FLAC, and then convert to MP3 as needed for my MP3 player.

mekkah
March 9th, 2007, 02:39 AM
I mostly listen deep & soulful house. Besides that i'm also into Downtempo (Chillout), funk, disco, broken beat, jazz, salsa, old school hiphop & roots reggae. Everything with groove goes well with me.:lolflag:

Rizado
March 11th, 2007, 04:18 PM
I listen to: http://www.last.fm/user/FridolfFarlig/ :)

Shouldn't we have a Ubuntu Group?

fuscia
March 11th, 2007, 04:25 PM
being a musician and music teacher, i've gotten to the point where i have no taste at all (if my cd collection were a color, it would be plaid with paisley stripes).

karellen
March 11th, 2007, 04:32 PM
" 1.what bands do you listen to?
4.what do you use to download mp3's? "

1. rammstein, iron maiden, metallica, queen, therion, nightwiish, coldplay, lake of tears, placebo, pink floyd and the list goes on
2. rock, classic but not exclusively
3. don't know/use them (maybe last.fm :D)
4. dc client, frostwire, torrent client

EdThaSlayer
March 11th, 2007, 06:04 PM
Nerdcore is the coolest new thing around nowadays. :D

Gargamella
March 11th, 2007, 06:07 PM
i like keith jarrett very much, the koln concert at most

likemindead
August 22nd, 2007, 05:22 PM
I'm mellowing out more and more... it makes me a bit sad. I used to be all about punk, hardcore, and metal. Now I'm more into blues, folk, jazz, and acoustic stuff. My two current favorites are Tom Waits (http://www.anti.com/artist.php?id=1) and Chris Smither (http://www.smither.com/music.html). AMAZING! :)

picpak
August 22nd, 2007, 05:36 PM

1. According to my top artists at last.fm: Nickelback, AC/DC, Ozzy Osbourne, The White Stripes, Green Day.
2. Rock. Oldies, classic rock, new rock, it doesn't matter. Everybody's talkin' 'bout the new sound funny but it's still rock and roll to me.
3. Well uh...here's a list of every rock song getting played in Canada (http://www.mmr247.com/mmrweb/AllAccess/Charts.asp?format=z3k&cutoff=0&showtopn=2000&showyear=y&dpt=n), does that count?
4. BitTorrent, Frostwire

metallicamaster3
August 22nd, 2007, 05:42 PM
1.)
Type O Negative
Kansas
The Police
Metallica (naturally)
Van Halen
Nickelback
W.A.S.P.
Aerosmith
Billly Joel
Boston
Counting Crows
ACDC
Dave Matthews Band
Foreigner
Goo Goo Dolls
Grateful Dead
Green Day
Hootie & the Blowfish
Hyjinx (local band, now Stealing Jane)
Johnny Cash
Led Zeppelin
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Matchbox 20
Meat Loaf
Ozzy Osbourne
Black Sabbath
Nirvana
Mötley Crüe
2.) Dont really look into genres besides rock :P
3.) Not really
4.) LimeWire :)

metallicamaster3
August 22nd, 2007, 05:45 PM
Everybody's talkin' 'bout the new sound funny but it's still rock and roll to me.

:lol: Billy Joel :-D

forrestcupp
August 22nd, 2007, 05:48 PM
All Linux users listen to Perry Como. That's all.

benhagerty
August 22nd, 2007, 05:50 PM
Sonic Youth
My Bloody Valentine
Cap'n Jazz

blithen
September 30th, 2007, 09:15 AM
A lot of Ska bands are good.
Less Than Jake
Reel Big Fish
The Suicide Machines
Goldfinger
Buck-O-Nine
A few others...

Greg Shallard
September 30th, 2007, 12:54 PM
Thats just a small snapshot of the stuff I listen to :)

Sigur Ros, Mew, Bjork, Rodney Holmes, Earth Wind and Fire, Bob Dylan, Dave Matthews Band, Dispatch, Explosions in the Sky, Frank Zappa, Jars of Clay, John Butler Trio, Johnny Cash, Led Zeppelin, The Mahavishne Orchestra, The Mars Volta, Massive Attack, Medeski, Martin & Wood, Miles Davis, Mogwai, Mozart, Mr Bungle, Múm, Muse, My Morning Jacket, A Perfect Circle, Phil Collins, Pink Floyd, Porcupine Tree, Radiohead, The Roots, Rush, Tool. And much more... Jazz, Clasical, Experimental, Post Rock ect

mrgnash
September 30th, 2007, 01:07 PM
Kate Bush
Kate Miller Heidke
Mark Knopfler/Dire Straits/Notting Hillbillies
PJ Harvey
Nina Persson/The Cardigans
Tears for Fears
Haydn
Christina Aguilera
Ani Difranco
J.S. Bach
David Bowie
Paul Simon
Shakira
Natalie Merchant/10,000 Maniacs
Cyndi Lauper
Verdi
Faith No More/Peeping Tom/Mr Bungle/Fantomas/Tomahawk
Hope Sandoval/Mazzy Star/Warm Inventions
Imogen Heap/Frou Frou
Tommy Emmanuel
Joe Satriani
John Williams
K.D. Lang
Lauryn Hill
Bonnie Raitt
Lindsey Buckingham/Stevie Nicks/Fleetwood Mac
Allison Krauss/Union Station
Paco de Lucia
Gypsy Kings
Mozart
Prince
Regina Spektor
Pearl Jam
Sarah McLachlan
Strauss
Chet Atkins
Roy Orbison
Victoria Hart
Fiona Apple
Toad the Wet Sprocket
Depeche Mode
Ella Fitzgerald
Duke Ellington
Thelonious Monk
Soundgarden
Jeff Buckley
Mendelssohn
Vivaldi
Saint-Saens
David Sylvian/Nine Horses
Suzanne Vega

And lots more ;)

andrek
September 30th, 2007, 01:38 PM
Guns N' Roses, Nirvana, The Offspring, Jimi Hendrix, Velvet Revolver, R.E.M, old Green Day, Foo Fighters, Bad Religion, old Pearl Jam, Motorhead, Rage Against The Machine, Rise Against, Poison, Metallica, Eric Sardinas, Millencolin

bimmerd00d
September 30th, 2007, 02:41 PM
Guster
Sun Kil Moon
Red House Painters
Pedro the Lion
Blue October
Andrew Bird
Appleseed Cast
The Album Leaf
Explosions in the Sky
The Six Parts Seven
Geoff Farina
In-Flight Safety
Hum
Mark Knopfler
American Football
Owen
Minus the Bear
Park
Pearl Jam
Penfold
The Moirai
Red Animal War
Tears for Fears
Tesla
The Jealous Sound

Acglaphotis
September 30th, 2007, 03:29 PM
1.what bands do you listen to? NWA, queen, FSR, System of a Down.
2.what type of music do you like? Rap and rock mostly.
3.what are some good music sites? I use kohit.net
4.what do you use to download mp3's? Ares Galaxy (uber-fast, faster than limeware, frostwire etc, and it runs perfect in wine (with winecfg set at win2000 or win98)

Edit:

Nerdcore is the coolest new thing around nowadays.

Word.

BLTicklemonster
September 30th, 2007, 03:49 PM

1-2. 70s 80s rock and new wave bands and bluegrass (old toothless twangy steam powered, not new studio mainstream).
3-4. use streamtuner

a12ctic
September 30th, 2007, 03:56 PM
1.what bands do you listen to? A ton, my favorites are hot cross, through the eyes of the dead, misery signals, life in your way, and circle takes the square
2.what type of music do you like? grindcore/hardcore/deathcore/screamo
3.what are some good music sites? metalunderground, lambgoat, etc.
4.what do you use to download mp3's? blogs.

wheredidrealitygo
September 30th, 2007, 04:17 PM
1.what bands do you listen to? I listen to DJ's more than anything, original mixes and remixes of popular songs

2.what type of music do you like? Techno, Trance, House, anything ridiculously fast :D

3.what are some good music sites? No Clue :(

4.what do you use to download mp3's? frostwire for individual songs, torrent albums (azureus)

I'm Canadian, so downloading music is perfectly legal via P2P and covered by the tax levied on the purchase of the blank media/music player :D

n3tfury
September 30th, 2007, 04:18 PM
Re: what music do linux users listen to?

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=32278

ohsoferrety
September 30th, 2007, 05:13 PM
1.what bands do you listen to? Death Cab for Cutie, The Decemberists, Rilo Kiley, Postal Service, Arcade Fire, Neutral Milk Hotel, Regina Spektor, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The White Stripes

2.what type of music do you like? Indie rock, indie pop, alternative

3.what are some good music sites? Last.fm, Pandora, eMusic

4.what do you use to download mp3's? Frostwire, mp3wave.ru, eMusic.com

colllin
September 30th, 2007, 05:37 PM
1. Muse, Franz Ferdinand, The White Stripes, Explosions in the Sky, The Raconteurs, Daft Punk, Chemical Brothers

2. i'll listen to pretty much anything except country and rap

3. Last.fm and myspace is good for checking out bands

4. archive.org, bt.etree.org, and nyctaper.com are good for finding free live music. otherwise i use the regular torrent sites

-grubby
September 30th, 2007, 07:37 PM
*delete* oops!

-grubby
September 30th, 2007, 07:38 PM
1:none in particular
2: old rock music from the 70's and 80's
3:I don't know
4: I don't

sunexplodes
September 30th, 2007, 08:17 PM
Lots and lots. My favorites right now are Yo La Tengo, Superchunk, Marnie Stern, Eric's Trip, Sonic Youth, Frank Zappa, Elvis Costello

Just about anything, from wild jazz stuff to hip hop, to alternative/indie rock, to new/no wave, to dance music.

allmusic.com, last.fm

Nicotine+ and DelugeTorrent

shrimphead
October 1st, 2007, 12:22 AM
a few of my favourite bands:
Morbid Angel
Dissection
Death
Akercocke
Mayhem
Darkthrone
Burzum
Paradise Lost
My Dying Bride

... and the list goes on lol

EDIT: Almost forgot my band Wretched Soul (http://www.wretchedsoul.co.uk)! we rock

BLTicklemonster
October 1st, 2007, 12:24 AM
Every once in a while I like to go to streamtuner, shoutcast, electronic, drum and bass and listen to stuff there.

FuturePilot
October 1st, 2007, 12:43 AM
Trance, Vocal Trance, Eurodance, that kind of stuff.

savemekaizer
October 1st, 2007, 01:29 AM
1. Kaizers Orchestra, Einsturzende Neubauten, Frank Zappa, Pigface, Neutral Milk Hotel, Royksopp, Outkast, Dalek...
2.As shown above, anything from industrial to folk, IDM to hip-hop...
3. I use last.fm a lot. Better than Pandora.
4. Limewire for single mp3s, Azureus for albums or compilations of interesting music.

sunexplodes
October 1st, 2007, 02:07 AM
1. Kaizers Orchestra, Einsturzende Neubauten, Frank Zappa, Pigface, Neutral Milk Hotel, Royksopp, Outkast, Dalek...

Nice, dude. Nice.

coarse.sand
October 1st, 2007, 02:35 AM
1. Some favs: Broken Social Scene, Tiesto, Daft Punk, LCD Soundsystem, Feist, Mogwai, Arch Enemy, Explosions In The Sky, Justice, Maserati, Queens of the Stone Age, TV on the Radio
2. It'll vary, but it's usually Metal, Indie, Electronic or Post-rock
3. Last.fm, but I find more music from 4chan.org's /mu/ board. Unless you mean torrents, that one is next.
4. I mostly use isoHunt and either Transmission or Deluge for torrents, hopefully I'll be able to swindle an invite to Demonoid whenever it's back up. I go a bit crazy with my music torrents every few months, i just finished downloading ~6gb after starting a binge three days ago. (Coincidentally when I got my Sennheiser HD 555s in :p ).

sunexplodes
October 1st, 2007, 02:51 AM
FYI, Demonoid IS back up now.. But it's banned canadians, otherwise I'd give you an invite. Once I get around to accessing it by proxy, I'll hook you up.

Although, Demonoid's never been that good for music anyway, unless you're into mainstream stuff. Oink and Indietorrents have long been the way to go on that front, and Nicotine+ is even better.

Lacrimstein
October 1st, 2007, 02:54 AM
1.Rammstein, Cradle Of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Therion, Lacrimosa, Nightwish, E Nomine, Howard Shore(LOTR soundtrack), Taylor Bates(300 soundtrack)
2.Metal, Symphonic, Industrial, Epic, Gothy stuff...
3.forum.funkysouls.com (sorry, in russian :))
4.see above

savemekaizer
October 1st, 2007, 03:21 AM
Nice, dude. Nice.

*dudette ;)

And the Dalek you're thinking of is an underground hip-hop group from NJ, right?
There might be other ones out there referring to Doctor Who, you never know...

sunexplodes
October 1st, 2007, 03:56 AM
Yeah, I have a record of theirs somewhere.. something about "Gods and Griots" if I recall correctly.. Haven't listened to it in a while though.

savemekaizer
October 1st, 2007, 04:00 AM
Yup, thats right.
Awesome to find someone who isn't all "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS" or "my ears hurt" after I introduce Dalek to 'em. =/

sunexplodes
October 1st, 2007, 05:03 AM
People just don't have any taste, that's all. I friggin love the first track on that album.. Spiritual Healing, right? That hooked me right away.

Gustav
October 1st, 2007, 08:46 AM
the Velvet Underground
the Stooges
the Birthday Party
the Jesus Lizard
the Clash
MC5
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds
PJ Harvey
Pixies
Jimi Hendrix
Bauhaus
the Doors

Update:

Other that those mentioned above:
the Fall
Shellac
Wire
Big Black
Gang of Four

got awesome?
November 19th, 2007, 01:49 PM
1. I listen to a lot of different stuff, but I like to hear a sick band jam it out hard. Folks like Ween, The Mars Volta, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Hidria Spacefolk and I particularly like epic and experimental electronic music a'la Future Sound Of London, Amon Tobin, Coldcut, DJ Shadow, Krush, Kid Koala and the pschedelic side of chillout, Younger Brother, Shpongle, Deadbeat, Loka, Mountains In The Sky and good funky stuff.. Gotye, Dodge, Handieman Maurice, Herbaliser... heaps of dudes really, music is RAD!

2. I like emotional, edgy, mesmerising, psychedelic music with complicated rhythms and heavy, heavy grooves. I like it when it's big, like... majestic and glorious like the sun bursting through the clouds, and underpinned by a real sinister groove, pulsating and hypnotic and tearing ***. I don't really listen to lyrics as lyrics (unless they really touch me... Pink Floyd have amazing lyrics), I tend to listen to it all as a big collage of sound. Music is my favourite thing. :-)

3. I constantly browse the net for music, but I mostly use Amazon and Discogs for listings, reviews and general info, and label sites that I'm interested in (like Ninja Tune (www.ninjatune.net) or FSOL Digital (www.fsoldigital.com)) and forums...

4. Soulseek, which I used with Windows, but I've just got onto Nicotine since installing Ubuntu (which I must say I'm enjoying quite a lot!)

vishzilla
November 19th, 2007, 02:26 PM
Listening to Foo Fighters right now :) usually i have varied taste ranging from U2, RHCP and LP. No particular favorites.

truthwork
November 26th, 2007, 02:15 AM
been really getting into post-rock....specifically:
Mogwai
Explosions in the Sky
Sigur Ros
The Album Leaf
Do Make Say Think
Mum
Godspeed you black Emperor
Efterklang
Grails
Jesu
Dirty Three
Magyar Posse
Russian Circles

Also love jazz:
Miles Davis
Charles Mingus
Charlie Hunter
Tom Waits (is he jazz?)
Sun Ra (yes!)
Duke Ellington
etc. ...

And definitely others of various genre's....Bob Dylan, Velvet Underground, Pink Floyd, Ali Akbar Khan, Kornos Quartet, Gorecki, Burning Spear, Congos, Ustad Sultan Khan, Lata Mangeshkar, Bauls of Bengal, Tosca, Massive Attack, Nouvella Vague,

:guitar:

jay019
February 21st, 2008, 12:26 PM
I'm mainly into metal and drum & bass. For metal it all started with slayer, metallica, exodus. then i went onto stuff like morbid angel, forbidden, suffocation and a huge list of others. then i found drum & bass. started with the rollers like ed rush, grooverider, dillinger etc then got into the harder stuff like resonant evil, chase & status, evol intent, spl, audio, counterstrike, limewax etc.

if anyone is interested i have some drum & bass mixes I made on my website... http://jay019.com/music/

achron
February 21st, 2008, 03:05 PM
B-52s, DEVO, Huun-Huur-Tu, Nicola Hitchcock, Mandalay, Grace Jones, Talking Heads, Pink Floyd, Moody Blues, Bent, Benedictine Monks of Santo Domingo de Silos, Japanese Shakuhachi, Gaelic Storm, just about anything except Rap or Metal...

markp1989
February 21st, 2008, 03:06 PM
i like mainly rock nd metal ,or as my parents like to call it "angry music"

i am currently listening to stone sour :D

lik3n
April 30th, 2008, 08:52 PM
MeWithoutYou
Life in your way
Hawthorne Heights
Rage Against the Machine
Frank Sinatra
Sigur_Ros
Radiohead
Zao
Julianna Theory
Iron Maiden
Audioslave
Mae
El Toro
A Perfect Circle
Sugarplant
System of a Down
Thursday
Coheed and Cambria
Pedro the Lion
Showbread
Underoath

It's easy to find underground bands in the genres you like and download free (and legal) MP3s from www.purevolume.com.

Sigur Ros FTW!

Toffeeapple
April 30th, 2008, 09:53 PM
..as seen here (http://www.last.fm/user/Bubblefun/)

damis648
April 30th, 2008, 09:54 PM
Daft Punk!

RiceMonster
April 30th, 2008, 09:56 PM
Sigur Ros FTW!

Agreed :). They're my favorite band.

R_T_H
April 30th, 2008, 09:57 PM
Anything I like!

Classical, preferrably Beethoven
Muse
Lemon Demon
& others

And did anyone know that the Blue Man Group have made some amazing music? They don't just advertise Pentium :)

joe3204
April 30th, 2008, 10:01 PM
Iron Maiden
Audioslave
Pink Floyd
Led Zeppelin
Black Sabbath
AC DC
Megadeth
Jimi Hendrix
Great White
Whitesnake
Skynyrd
Rush
Uriah Heep
U2
Judas Priest
Nazareth
Neil Young
Blue Oyster Cult
Deep Purple
Dire Straits
Def Leppard
Joe Satriani,etc, etc...

swoll1980
April 30th, 2008, 10:47 PM
clasic rock, new rock, 80's, rap, classical violin

soapytheclown
April 30th, 2008, 10:59 PM
4x4 bassline =D

Aesir09
May 1st, 2008, 01:11 AM
Metal, Hardcore, Hardstyle, Trance

Aesir09
May 1st, 2008, 01:14 AM
4x4 bassline =D

Dats my Boy!

cardinals_fan
May 1st, 2008, 01:17 AM
I listen to my CD drive whir. And the washing machine...

MaindotC
May 1st, 2008, 01:20 AM
I just discovered Jamengo and Magnatune that come with Rythmbox - I absolutely love those songs. There are a lot of them and it may be difficult to find something you like, but I'm hooked.

xjgnsdof
May 1st, 2008, 01:24 AM
Hip-hop. Misogyny and materialism, emanating from my free operating system's open-source media player, never sounded so good.

spupy
May 1st, 2008, 01:45 AM
http://www.last.fm/user/spupy

Mainly metal: gothic, symphonic (maybe some power and doom, too). Some darkwave, too. Some electronic music. Rock sometimes.

noremac
May 1st, 2008, 01:46 AM
Progressive Metal and Rock. Some jazzy type of stuff and classical.

reyfer
May 1st, 2008, 01:52 AM
Morning Musume
Gackt
L'Arc~en~Ciel
Matsuura Aya
Marjorie Estiano
Celestial Aeon Project
Kitaro
BoA
Puffy
Asian Kung-Fu Generation
Marty Friedman
Hamasaki Ayumi
Andreas Vollenweider

klange
May 1st, 2008, 02:02 AM
The contents of my missing library are limited:
- Lots of Police.
- Lots of Transiberian Orchestra.
- Lots of Queen.
- Various pieces of random music. (Good Vibrations, pointing out that it's not a theremin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theremin); Through the Fire and Flames, solely because of Guitar Hero, of course; etc.)
- 5 of the songs used as themes in Naruto, specifically those also used in the English dub.

I'll listen to virtually anything, from Rap to Country, Rock to Classical.
My interests lie in novelty songs.

soapytheclown
May 1st, 2008, 02:07 AM
Dats my Boy!

whoaa over in the US? first person ive ever heard of over there who does =D

Xarok
May 1st, 2008, 03:54 AM
4/4 basslines ftw!

Progressive House
Progressive Trance
Electro House
Deep House
Tech House
Deep/Miminal Techno
Liquid Funk Drum & Bass
Liquid Funk Dupstep

jetcoasterlove
July 13th, 2011, 08:41 PM
Well i'm new to the forum and am eager to share my taste with everyone it's a bit weird but whatever. Kate Bush, La Mala Rodriguez, Cibo Matto, Coma-chi, Versailles (the japanese power metal band), A Fine Frenzy, Darker My Love, Pj Harvey, The Black Angels, Incubus, Little Scream, Blackbird Blackbird, Christina Aguilera, Sonic Youth, Tame Impala, SNSD, Morella's Forest, BoA, Narsha, MGMT, The Drums, The Morning After Girls, The West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band, Broken Social Scene, Sopor Aeternus & The Ensemble of Shadows, Ladytron, Tokyo Virginity Pop, Prince, Slowdive, Chapterhouse, Ride, Moose, Cameratta Mediolanense, Darkwood, Blood Axis, Rome, Twiggy Frostbite, Curve, Switchblade Symphony, Zola Jesus, Kara, f(x) and obviously there's tons of more left to that but if I added all of it the list would never end hehe

fyfe54
July 13th, 2011, 08:59 PM
Nice. Have you tried wbgo.org? Public radio station in Newark, NJ. Jazz and blues 24/7.
And look for the Ed Palermo Big Band - they play his arrangements of Frank Zappa's music and are a blast to see live.

el_koraco
July 13th, 2011, 09:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqjXNtZxOX0

PuddingKnife
July 13th, 2011, 09:10 PM
This is what I'm listening to lately:

Portugal. The Man - In the Mountain in the Clouds
WU LYF - Go Tell Fire to the Mountain
Alexander Ebert - Alexander
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - Up From Below
Wild Orchid Children - We Are Alexander Supertramp
The Decemberists - The King is Dead
Tapes 'N Tapes - Outside
Mumford and Sons - Sigh No More
Aristotle Jones and the Like Minds - Meeting of the Minds
Monster Paws - Monster Paws

...and some other stuff, but I got tired of typing :P

nothingspecial
July 13th, 2011, 09:41 PM
Punk :D

NightwishFan
July 13th, 2011, 10:03 PM
After seeing Chicago live, pretty much nothing else but them. :)

Random_Dude
July 13th, 2011, 10:17 PM
I like a lot of music genres. However, I'm not a big fan of electronic music, hip-hop, extremely heavy metal genres (Black Metal and similar stuff) or crappy pop songs.
Anything else goes.

I've been listening to some Tom Waits lately.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C49H3aWdiK8

Cheers :cool:

spcwingo
July 14th, 2011, 03:51 AM
Rock only. For example: 3 Doors Down, 10 Years, Alice in Chains, Aplcalyptica, Audioslave, Breaking Benjamin, Creed, Days of the New, Disturbed, Evanescence, Five Finger Death Punch, Flyleaf, Foo Fighters, Godsmack, Nickleback, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Rage Against the Machine, Rob Zombie, Saving Abel, Seether, Shinedown, Sick Puppies, Sixx AM, Slipknot, Soundgarden, Staind, Stone Sour, Theory of a Deadman, Three Days Grace, Tool, and White Zombie. :popcorn:

Sylos
July 14th, 2011, 01:22 PM
My recomendations:

Emperor
Mayhem
Dimmu Borgir
The Kovenant
Source of Tide
Man Must Die
Korpiklaani
Tristania (the old stuff only)
Cradle of filth (pre - Damnation and a Day)
Necrophagist
Machine Head (pre Burning Red)
Gorerotted
Opeth (if your only going to tryone of these suggestions - make it Opeth)
Insane Clown Posse
Primus
Pennywise
No Fun At All
Screamin Daemon
Ministry
Marilyn Manson
Slapdash
Metallica
Megadeth
Evile

To name but a few

and of course my own fledgling project... The Crotch Pheasant....

tommpogg
July 14th, 2011, 01:31 PM

1. Led Zeppelin, Iron Maiden, Tool, Mars Volta, Neurosis, Primus
2. Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Progressive Rock, Alternative Rock, Hardcore, Blues, Funky
3. www.allmusic.com for reviews and band history. www.spun.com to buy
4. ktorrent

Linuxratty
July 14th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Techno,Celtic,world music.

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)

flemur13013
December 19th, 2011, 05:41 PM
foobar playlist (I'm old!) :

+
Animals\Animals--Around_And_Around.mp3
Animals\Animals--Baby_Let_Me_Take_You_Home.mp3
Animals\Animals--Baby_Whats_Wrong.mp3
Animals\Animals--Big_Boss_Man.mp3
Animals\Animals--Blue_Feeling.mp3
Animals\Animals--Boom_Boom.mp3
Animals\Animals--Bright_Lights_Big_City.mp3
Animals\Animals--Bring_It_On_Home.mp3
Animals\Animals--Bury_My_Body.mp3
Animals\Animals--Club_A_Go_Go.mp3
Animals\Animals--Dimples.mp3
Animals\Animals--Dont_Bring_Me_Down.mp3
Animals\Animals--Dont_Let_Me_Be_Misunderstood.mp3
Animals\Animals--Dont_Want_Much.mp3
Animals\Animals--Feel.mp3
Animals\Animals--For_Miss_Caulker.mp3
Animals\Animals--Gonna_Send_You_Back.mp3
Animals\Animals--Gratefully_Dead.mp3
Animals\Animals--Hallelujah_I_Love_Her_So.mp3
Animals\Animals--Heartbreak_Hotel.mp3
Animals\Animals--Hit_The_Road_Jack.mp3
Animals\Animals--House_Of_The_Rising_Sun.mp3
Animals\Animals--How_Youve_Changed.mp3
Animals\Animals--I_Aint_Got_You.mp3
Animals\Animals--I_Believe_To_My_Soul.mp3
Animals\Animals--I_Cant_Believe_It.mp3
Animals\Animals--I_Just_Wanna_Make_Love.mp3
Animals\Animals--Im_Crying.mp3
Animals\Animals--Im_Gonna_Change_The_World.mp3
Animals\Animals--Im_In_Love_Again.mp3
Animals\Animals--Im_Mad_Again.mp3
Animals\Animals--Its_My_Life.mp3
Animals\Animals--Ive_Been_Around.mp3
Animals\Animals--Jailhouse_Rock.mp3
Animals\Animals--Let_The_Good_Times_Roll.mp3
Animals\Animals--Lucille.mp3
Animals\Animals--Memphis_Tennessee.mp3
Animals\Animals--Mess_Around.mp3
Animals\Animals--Monterey.mp3
Animals\Animals--Paint_It_Black.mp3
Animals\Animals--Pretty_Thing.mp3
Animals\Animals--Ring_Of_Fire.mp3
Animals\Animals--Roadrunner.mp3
Animals\Animals--Roberta.mp3
Animals\Animals--San_Franciscan_Nights.mp3
Animals\Animals--See_See_Rider.mp3
Animals\Animals--She_Said_Yeah.mp3
Animals\Animals--Smoke_Stack_Lightning.mp3
Animals\Animals--Take_It_Easy.mp3
Animals\Animals--Talkin_Bout_You.mp3
Animals\Animals--The_Girl_Cant_Help_It.mp3
Animals\Animals--The_Right_Time.mp3
Animals\Animals--We_Gotta_Get_Out_Of_This_Place.mp3
Animals\Animals--When_I_Was_Young.mp3
Animals\Animals--Worried_Life_Blues.mp3
Bagpipes\Amazing_Grace.mp3
Bagpipes\GordonHighlanders--Amazing_Grace.mp3
Bagpipes\GordonHighlanders--Miss_Kirkwood.mp3
Bagpipes\GordonHighlanders--Regimental_March.mp3
Bagpipes\GordonHighlanders--Reveille.mp3
Bagpipes\GordonHighlanders--Scotland_The_Brave.mp3
Beatles\Bealtes--Act_Naturally.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--A_Day_In_The_Life.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--A_Hard_Days_Night.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--All_Ive_Got_To_Do.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--All_You_Need_Is_Love.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Another_Girl.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--A_Taste_Of_Honey--******.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--A_Taste_Of_Honey.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Babys_In_Black.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Baby_Youre_A_Rich_Man.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Back_in_the_USSR..mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Birthday.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Blackbird.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Carry_That_Weight.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Chains.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Come_Together--Alt.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Come_Together.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Crackin_Up.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Day_Tripper.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Dear_Prudence.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Doctor_Robert.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Do_It_In_The_Road.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Do_You_Want_To_Know_A_Secret.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Drive_My_Car.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Eight_Days_A_Week.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Eleanor_Rigby.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Get_Back--1.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Get_Back--2.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Get_Back_Reprise.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Girl.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Glass_Onion.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Good_Day_Sunshine.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Good_Morning_Good_Morning.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Got_To_Get_You_Into_My_Life.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Happiness_Is_A_Warm_Gun.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Help.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Helter_Skelter.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Here_Comes_The_Sun.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Her_Majesty.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Hey_Jude.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Hold_Me_Tight.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--House_Of_The_Rising_Sun.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--I_Am_The_Walrus.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--I_Feel_Fine.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Ill_Follow_The_Sun.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Im_A_Loser.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Im_Down.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Im_Looking_Through_You.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Im_Only_Sleeping.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--I_Saw_Her_Standing_There.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--It_Wont_Be_Long.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Ive_Got_A_Feeling.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Ive_Just_Seen_A_Face.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--I_Wanna_Hold_Your_Hand.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--I_Want_To_Hold_Your_Hand--German.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Lady_Madonna.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Let_It_Be2.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Let_It_Be.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Little_Child.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Love_Me_Do.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Lucy_in_the_Sky_With_Diamonds.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--LV--Dig_A_Pony.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--LV--Dont_Let_Me_Down.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--LV--Get_Back.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--LV--Ive_Got_A_Feeling.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--LV--Money.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--LV--One_After_909.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--LV--Roll_Over_Beethoven.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--LV--Talking_About_You.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Maggie_Mae.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Magical_Mystery_Tour.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Maxwells_Silver_Hammer.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Mean_Mr_Mustard.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Money.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Mother_Natures_Son.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Norwegian_Wood.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Nowhere_Man.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Ob-La-Di_Ob-La-Da.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--One_After_909.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Paperback_Writer.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Piggies.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Please_Please_Me.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Polythene_Pam.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--PS_I_Love_You.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Rain.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Revolution.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Ringo_Drum_Mix.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Rocky_Raccoon.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Roll_Over_Beethoven.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Savory_Truffle.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Sgt_Peppers--Alt1.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Sgt_Peppers_Lonely_Hearts--p1.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Sgt_Peppers_Lonely_Hearts--p2.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--She_Came_In_Through.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--She_Loves_You.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--She_Said_She_Said.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Sullivan--I_Want_To_Hold_Your_Hand.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Sullivan--This_Boy.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Sun_King.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Taxman.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--The_End.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--The_Night_Before.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Ticket_To_Ride.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Twist_And_Shout.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Two_Of_Us.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--We_Can_Work_It_Out.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--When_Im_Sixty-Four.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--While_My_Guitar_Gently_Weeps.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Yellow_Submarine.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Yer_Blues.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Yesterday.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--You_Cant_Do_That.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--Youre_Going_To_Lose_That_Girl.mp3
Beatles\Beatles--You_Wont_See_Me.mp3
Beatles\Doug_Pinnick--Taxman.mp3
Beatles\John_Lennon--LV--Come_Together.mp3
Beatles\John_Lennon--Working_Class_Hero.mp3
Beatles\Ringo_Starr_Buck_Owens--Act_Naturally.mp3
Black_Sabbath\BlackSabbath--Black_Sabbath.mp3
Black_Sabbath\BlackSabbath--Children_Of_The_Grave.mp3
Black_Sabbath\BlackSabbath--Electric_Funeral.mp3
Black_Sabbath\BlackSabbath--Fairies_Wear_Boots.mp3
Black_Sabbath\BlackSabbath--Hand_Of_Doom.mp3
Black_Sabbath\BlackSabbath--Iron_Man.mp3
Black_Sabbath\BlackSabbath--LV--Black_Sabbath--1.mp3
Black_Sabbath\BlackSabbath--LV--Black_Sabbath--2.mp3
Black_Sabbath\BlackSabbath--LV--Children_Of_The_Grave--1.mp3
Black_Sabbath\BlackSabbath--LV--Children_Of_The_Grave--2.mp3
Black_Sabbath\BlackSabbath--LV--Hand_Of_Doom.mp3
Black_Sabbath\BlackSabbath--LV--Iron_Man--1.mp3
Black_Sabbath\BlackSabbath--LV--Iron_Man--2.mp3
Black_Sabbath\BlackSabbath--LV--Paranoid--1.mp3
Black_Sabbath\BlackSabbath--LV--Sweet_Leaf.mp3
Black_Sabbath\BlackSabbath--LV--The_Wizard.mp3
Black_Sabbath\BlackSabbath--LV--War_Pigs--Lukes_Wall.mp3
Black_Sabbath\BlackSabbath--LV--War_Pigs.mp3
Black_Sabbath\BlackSabbath--Paranoid--alt_lyrics.mp3
Black_Sabbath\BlackSabbath--Paranoid.mp3
Black_Sabbath\BlackSabbath--Planet_Caravan.mp3
Black_Sabbath\BlackSabbath--Rat_Salad.mp3
Black_Sabbath\BlackSabbath--Sabbath_Bloody.mp3
Black_Sabbath\BlackSabbath--Sweet_Leaf.mp3
Black_Sabbath\BlackSabbath--The_Wizard.mp3
Black_Sabbath\BlackSabbath--War_Pigs.mp3
Black_Sabbath\BlackSabbath--Wasp_Behind_the_Wall.mp3
Black_Sabbath\BlackSabbath--Wicked_World.mp3
Black_Sabbath\Ozzy--21st_Century_Schizoid_Man.mp3
Black_Sabbath\Ozzy--In_My_Life.mp3
Black_Sabbath\Ozzy--LV--Black_Sabbath--93.mp3
Black_Sabbath\Ozzy--LV--Paranoid--93.mp3
Black_Sabbath\Ozzy--LV--War_Pigs--93.mp3
Black_Sabbath\Ozzy--Mississippi_Queen.mp3
Black_Sabbath\Ozzy--Rocky_Mountain_Way.mp3
Black_Sabbath\Ozzy--Sunshine_Of_Your_Love.mp3
Black_Sabbath\Ozzy--Sympathy_For_The_Devil.mp3
Black_Sabbath\Ozzy--Working_Class_Hero.mp3
Blues\Albert_King--Born_Under_a_Bad_Sign.mp3
Blues\B_Guy_J_Wells--LV--Dust_My_Broom.mp3
Blues\B_Guy_J_Wells--LV--Hoochie_Coochie_Man.mp3
Blues\Big_Joe_Williams--Wild_Cow_Blues--Slide.mp3
Blues\Billy_Gibson--Pretty_Thing.mp3
Blues\Blind_Blake--Police_Dog_Blues.mp3
Blues\Blind_Connie_Williams--Trouble_In_Mind.mp3
Blues\Blind_Willie_Johnson--In_My_Time_Of_Dying.mp3
Blues\Blind_Willie_Johnson--Mothers_Children_Have_A_Hard_Time--Slide.mp3
Blues\Blind_Willie_McTell--Dyin_Crapshooters_Blues.mp3
Blues\Blind_Willie_McTell--Salty_Dog.mp3
Blues\Bo_Diddley--Crackin_up.mp3
Blues\Bo_Diddley--LV--Bo_Diddleys_Dog.mp3
Blues\Bo_Diddley--LV--Hey_Bo_Diddley.mp3
Blues\Bo_Diddley--LV--Old_Smokey.mp3
Blues\Bo_Diddley--LV--Roadrunner.mp3
Blues\Bo_Diddley--Mona.mp3
Blues\Bo_Diddley--Ooh_Baby-45.mp3
Blues\Bo_Diddley--Pretty_Thing.mp3
Blues\Cab_Calloway--Reefer_Man1.mp3
Blues\Clarence_Edwards--Walked_All_Night_Long.mp3
Blues\Cliff_Carlisle--Ash_Can_Blues--Slide.mp3
Blues\Corey_Harris--Jack_O_Diamonds--Slide.mp3
Blues\Curley_Weaver--No_No_Blues--Slide.mp3
Blues\Danny_Johnson--House_Rising_Sun.mp3
Blues\Earl_Hooker--You_Shook_Me.mp3
Blues\Fred_McDowell--Goin_Down_to_the_River.mp3
Blues\Fred_McDowell--I_Wished_I_Was_In_Heaven_Sitting_Down.mp3
Blues\Fred_McDowell--John_Henry.mp3
Blues\Fred_McDowell--Louise.mp3
Blues\Fred_McDowell--Shake_Em_On_Down.mp3
Blues\Fred_McDowell--Six_White_Horses.mp3
Blues\Fred_McDowell--Wouldnt_Mind_Dyin.mp3
Blues\Geeshie_Wiley--Last_Kind_Words.mp3
Blues\Geo_Thorogood--Crawling_King_Snake.mp3
Blues\Geo_Thorogood--I_Drink_Alone.mp3
Blues\Geo_Thorogood--LV--I_Drink_Alone.mp3
Blues\Hambone_Willie--Roll_n_Tumble_Blues--Slide.mp3
Blues\Hound_Dog_Taylor--Crossroads.mp3
Blues\Hound_Dog_Taylor--Dust_My_Broom.mp3
Blues\Howlin_Wolf--All_Night_Boogie.mp3
Blues\Howlin_Wolf--Back_Door_Man--Mono.mp3
Blues\Howlin_Wolf--Back_Door_Man--Ster1.mp3
Blues\Howlin_Wolf--Built_For_Comfort.mp3
Blues\Howlin_Wolf--Commit_A_Crime.mp3
Blues\Howlin_Wolf--Dont_Laugh_At_Me.mp3
Blues\Howlin_Wolf--Down_In_The_Bottom.mp3
Blues\Howlin_Wolf--Dust_My_Broom.mp3
Blues\Howlin_Wolf--Evil.mp3
Blues\Howlin_Wolf--Forty_Four.mp3
Blues\Howlin_Wolf--Goin_Down_Slow-2.mp3
Blues\Howlin_Wolf--Goin_Down_Slow.mp3
Blues\Howlin_Wolf--Highway_49.mp3
Blues\Howlin_Wolf--I_Aint_Superstitious.mp3
Blues\Howlin_Wolf--I_Asked_For_Water.mp3
Blues\Howlin_Wolf--Killing_Floor.mp3
Blues\Howlin_Wolf--LV--Sittin_On_Top_Of_The_World.mp3
Blues\Howlin_Wolf--Red_Rooster--Dialogue.mp3
Blues\Howlin_Wolf--Red_Rooster--Mono.mp3
Blues\Howlin_Wolf--Red_Rooster.mp3
Blues\Howlin_Wolf--Sittin_On_Top_Of_The_World--1.mp3
Blues\Howlin_Wolf--Sittin_On_Top_Of_The_World--2.mp3
Blues\Howlin_Wolf--Smokestack_Lightnin.mp3
Blues\Howlin_Wolf--Spoonful--4.mp3
Blues\Howlin_Wolf--Spoonful.mp3
Blues\Howlin_Wolf--Three_Hundred_Pounds_of_Joy.mp3
Blues\Howlin_Wolf--Wang_Dang_Doodle.mp3
Blues\Jack_Owens--Train_Time.mp3
Blues\John_Estes--Airplane_Blues.mp3
Blues\John_Estes--Clean_Up_At_Home.mp3
Blues\John_Estes--Drop_Down_Mama.mp3
Blues\John_Estes--Milk_Cow_Blues.mp3
Blues\John_Estes--Special_Agent.mp3
Blues\John_Estes--Street_Car_Blues.mp3
Blues\John_Estes--Working_Man_Blues.mp3
Blues\John_Lee_Granderson--Flora_Blues.mp3
Blues\John_Lee_Hooker--Boogie_Chillen.mp3
Blues\John_Lee_Hooker--Boom_Boom--1.mp3
Blues\John_Lee_Hooker--Boom_Boom--2.mp3
Blues\John_Lee_Hooker--Crawlin_King_Snake.mp3
Blues\John_Lee_Hooker--Dimples.mp3
Blues\John_Lee_Hooker--Good_Mornin_Lil_Schoolgirl.mp3
Blues\John_Lee_Hooker--House_Rent_Boogie--1.mp3
Blues\John_Lee_Hooker--House_Rent_Boogie--2.mp3
Blues\John_Lee_Hooker--House_Rent_Boogie--3.mp3
Blues\John_Lee_Hooker--Leave_My_Wife_Alone.mp3
Blues\John_Lee_Hooker--One_Bourbon_One_Scotch.mp3
Blues\John_Lee_Hooker--Whiskey_And_Wimmen.mp3
Blues\John_Mooney--In_Heaven_Sittin_Down.mp3
Blues\Johnny_Littlejohn--Dust_My_Broom.mp3
Blues\Junior_Walker--How_Sweet_It_Is.mp3
Blues\Kansas_Joe--Im_Wild_About_Stuff.mp3
Blues\Koko_Taylor--Wang_Dang_Doodle.mp3
Blues\Leadbelly--Big_Fat_Woman.mp3
Blues\Leadbelly--Black_Betty.mp3
Blues\Leadbelly--Dog_Latin_Song.mp3
Blues\Leadbelly--Gallows_Pole.mp3
Blues\Leadbelly--House_Of_The_Rising_Sun.mp3
Blues\Leadbelly--Midnight_Special.mp3
Blues\Leadbelly--Red_Cross_Store2.mp3
Blues\Leadbelly--Salty_Dog.mp3
Blues\Leadbelly--TB_Blues.mp3
Blues\Leo_Kottke--Sweet_Louise.mp3
Blues\Lightin_Hopkins--Big_Car_Blues.mp3
Blues\Lightin_Hopkins--Coffee_House_Blues.mp3
Blues\Lightin_Hopkins--Right_On_That_Shore.mp3
Blues\Lightin_Hopkins--Stool_Pigeon_Blues.mp3
Blues\Lightnin_Hopkins--Jailhouse_Blues--Slide.mp3
Blues\Little_Walter--My_Babe.mp3
Blues\Louisiana_Red--Stella_Blues.mp3
Blues\Lurrie_Bell--Smoke_Stack_Lightning.mp3
Blues\Mack_Simmons--Reefer_Head_Woman.mp3
Blues\Memphis_Minnie--When_The_Levee_Breaks.mp3
Blues\Miss_John_Hurt--Casey_Jones.mp3
Blues\Miss_John_Hurt--CC_Rider.mp3
Blues\Miss_John_Hurt--Salty_Dog.mp3
Blues\Miss_John_Hurt--Stack_O_Lee_Blues.mp3
Blues\Muddy_Waters--Big_Leg_Woman.mp3
Blues\Muddy_Waters--Cant_Be_Satisfied.mp3
Blues\Muddy_Waters--Catfish_Blues.mp3
Blues\Muddy_Waters--Country_Blues.mp3
Blues\Muddy_Waters--Good_Morning_Little_School_Girl.mp3
Blues\Muddy_Waters--Got_My_Mojo_Working-2.mp3
Blues\Muddy_Waters--Hoochie_Coochie_Man.mp3
Blues\Muddy_Waters--I_Bes_Troubled--Slide.mp3
Blues\Muddy_Waters--LV--Got_My_Mojo_Working.mp3
Blues\Muddy_Waters--Mannish_Boy.mp3
Blues\Muddy_Waters--Youre_Gonna_Miss_Me--Slide.mp3
Blues\M_Willis--Knife_Instrumental.mp3
Blues\N_Strickland--Key_To_The_Bushes.mp3
Blues\Omar--Give_Me_Back_My_Wig.mp3
Blues\Paul_Butterfield--Spoonful.mp3
Blues\Riley_Puckett--A_Darkies_Wall--Slide.mp3
Blues\RL_Burnside--Boogie_Chillen.mp3
Blues\RL_Burnside--The_Criminal_Inside_Me.mp3
Blues\Robert_Johnson--32-30_Blues.mp3
Blues\Robert_Johnson--Come_On_In_My_Kitchen.mp3
Blues\Robert_Johnson--Cross_Road_Blues--1.mp3
Blues\Robert_Johnson--Cross_Road_Blues--2.mp3
Blues\Robert_Johnson--Drunken_Hearted_Man.mp3
Blues\Robert_Johnson--Hell_Hound_On_My_Trail.mp3
Blues\Robert_Johnson--Honeymoon_Blues.mp3
Blues\Robert_Johnson--I_Believe_Ill_Dust_My_Broom.mp3
Blues\Robert_Johnson--I_Dont_Know_When_Death.mp3
Blues\Robert_Johnson--If_I_Had_Possession_Over_Judgment_Day.mp3
Blues\Robert_Johnson--Im_Comin_Lord.mp3
Blues\Robert_Johnson--Kind_Hearted_Woman_Blues.mp3
Blues\Robert_Johnson--Little_Queen_Of_Spades.mp3
Blues\Robert_Johnson--Love_In_Vain_Blues.mp3
Blues\Robert_Johnson--Malted_Milk.mp3
Blues\Robert_Johnson--Me_And_The_Devil_Blues2.mp3
Blues\Robert_Johnson--Milkcows_Calf_Blues.mp3
Blues\Robert_Johnson--Phonograph_Blues.mp3
Blues\Robert_Johnson--Preachin_Blues.mp3
Blues\Robert_Johnson--Ramblin_On_My_Mind.mp3
Blues\Robert_Johnson--Stones_In_My_Passway.mp3
Blues\Robert_Johnson--Stop_Breakin_Down--1.mp3
Blues\Robert_Johnson--Stop_Breakin_Down--2.mp3
Blues\Robert_Johnson--Sweet_Home_Chicago.mp3
Blues\Robert_Johnson--Terraplane_Blues.mp3
Blues\Robert_Johnson--Theyre_Red_Hot.mp3
Blues\Robert_Johnson--Traveling_Riverside_Blues.mp3
Blues\Robert_Johnson--When_You_Got_A_Good_Friend.mp3
Blues\Robert_Lee_McCoy--Friars_Point_Blues--Slide.mp3
Blues\Rusty_Zinn--Pretty_Thing.mp3
Blues\Ruth_Willis--Experience_Blues--Slide.mp3
Blues\Sam_Cooke--Little_Red_Rooster.mp3
Blues\Shelton_Bros--Sittin_On_Top_Of_The_World.mp3
Blues\Slim_Harpo--I_Love_The_Life_Im_Living.mp3
Blues\Slim_Harpo--Im_a_King_Bee.mp3
Blues\Slim_Harpo--I_Need_Money.mp3
Blues\Slim_Harpo--My_Little_Queen_Bee.mp3
Blues\Slim_Harpo--Shake_Your_Hips.mp3
Blues\Slim_Harpo--Strange_Love.mp3
Blues\Son_House--American_Defense.mp3
Blues\Son_House--Am_I_Right_or_Wrong.mp3
Blues\Son_House--County_Farm_Blues.mp3
Blues\Son_House--Death_Letter--st.mp3
Blues\Son_House--Empire_State_Express--st.mp3
Blues\Son_House--Special_Rider_Blues.mp3
Blues\Son_House--The_Jinx_Blues_p1.mp3
Blues\Son_House--The_Jinx_Blues_p2.mp3
Blues\Son_House--The_Key_of_Minor.mp3
Blues\Son_House--The_Pony_Blues.mp3
Blues\Son_House--Walking_Blues-1.mp3
Blues\Sonny_B_Williamson--Bring_It_On_Home.mp3
Blues\Sonny_B_Williamson--Your_Funeral_My_Trial.mp3
Blues\Sonny_Terry_Fuller--Bus_Rider_Blues.mp3
Blues\Sonny_Terry_Fuller--No_Skinny_Woman.mp3
Blues\S_Terry_B_McGhee--Motorcycle_Blues.mp3
Blues\Sylvester_Weaver--Guitar_Rag--Slide.mp3
Blues\Unknown--Dust_My_Broom.mp3
Blues\Unknown--Frankie_and_Johnny.mp3
Blues\Unknown--Mustang_Sally.mp3
Blues\Unknown--My_Gals_A_Jockey.mp3
Blues\Watermelon_Slim--Blue_Freightliner.mp3
Blues\Watermelon_Slim--I_Dont_Care_No_More.mp3
Blues\Watermelon_Slim--Smokestack_Lightning--2.mp3
Blues\Watermelon_Slim--Smokestack_Lightning.mp3
Blues\Watermelon_Slim--Stud_Poker.mp3
Blues\Waters_Winter--LV--1977--Cotton_Jam.mp3
Blues\Waters_Winter--LV--1977--Got_My_Mojo_Workin.mp3
Blues\Waters_Winter--LV--1977--Hoochie_Coochie_Man.mp3
Blues\Waters_Winter--LV--1977--Mannish_Boy.mp3
Blues\Waters_Winter--LV--1977--Rocket_99.mp3
Blues\Willie_Dixon--Back_Door_Man.mp3
Blues\Willie_Dixon--Hoochie_Coochie_Man.mp3
Blues\Willie_Dixon--I_Aint_Superstitious.mp3
Blues\Willie_Dixon--I_Cant_Quit_You_Baby.mp3
Blues\Willie_Dixon--Little_Red_Rooster.mp3
Blues\Willie_Dixon--LV--Spoonful.mp3
Blues\Willie_Dixon--Seventh_Son.mp3
Blues\Willie_Dixon--Spoonful--1.mp3
Blues\Willie_Dixon--You_Shook_Me.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--Aladdin_Sane.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--All_the_Young_Dudes.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--Cracked_Actor.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--Drive-In_Saturday.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--Jean_Genie.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--Lady_Grinning_Soul.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--Lets_Spend_the_Night_Together.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--Like_A_Rolling_Stone.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--LV--Aladdin_Sane.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--LV--Cracked_Actor--BBC.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--LV--Diamond_Dogs--1.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--LV--Diamond_Dogs--2.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--LV--I_Feel_Free.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--LV--Jean_Genie--1.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--LV--Jean_Genie_Gloria.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--LV--Rebel_Rebel--1.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--LV--Rebel_Rebel--2.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--LV--Rebel_Rebel--3.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--LV--Rebel_Rebel--Club.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--LV--Space_Oddity--1.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--LV--Space_Oddity--2.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--LV--Suffragette_City--1.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--LV--Ziggy_Stardust--1.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--LV--Ziggy_Stardust--BBC1.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--LV--Ziggy_Stardust--BBC2.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--Panic_In_Detroit.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--Prettiest_Star.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--Rebel_Rebel.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--Rebel_Rebel--Single.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--Space_Oddity.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--Suffragette_City--Std.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--Time.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--Watch_That_Man.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--Ziggy_Stardust--Demo-acus.mp3
Bowie\Bowie--Ziggy_Stardust--Std1.mp3
Bowie\David_Bowie--Gospel_According_To_Tony_Day.mp3
Bowie\David_Bowie--Love_You_Till_Tuesday.mp3
Bowie\David_Bowie--The_Laughing_Gnome.mp3
Bowie\David_Bowie--Uncle_Arthur.mp3
Cody\Commander_Cody--20_Flight_Rock.mp3
Cody\Commander_Cody--Beat_me_Daddy.mp3
Cody\Commander_Cody--Everybodys_Doin_It.mp3
Cody\Commander_Cody--Hot_Rod_Lincoln.mp3
Cody\Commander_Cody--Lost_in_the_Ozone.mp3
Cody\Commander_Cody--LV--Good_Rockin_Tonight.mp3
Cody\Commander_Cody--LV--Hot_Rod_Lincoln--1976.mp3
Cody\Commander_Cody--LV--Seeds_And_Stems--1976.mp3
Cody\Commander_Cody--LV--Seeds_And_Stems.mp3
Cody\Commander_Cody--LV--Smoke_Smoke_Smoke--1976.mp3
Cody\Commander_Cody--LV--Too_Much_Fun.mp3
Cody\Commander_Cody--Mama_Hated_Diesels.mp3
Cody\Commander_Cody--Midnight_Shift.mp3
Cody\Commander_Cody--Rock_That_Boogie.mp3
Cody\Commander_Cody--Seeds_And_Stems.mp3
Cody\Commander_Cody--Smoke_Smoke_Smoke.mp3
Cody\Commander_Cody--Truck_Drivin_Man.mp3
Country\Bill_Monroe--In_The_Pines.mp3
Country\Bill_Monroe--Sittin_On_Top_Of_The_World.mp3
Country\Billy_Briggs--Chew_Tobacco_Rag--2.mp3
Country\Bob_Wills--Sittin_On_Top_Of_The_World.mp3
Country\Boxcar_Willie--King_Of_The_Road.mp3
Country\Boxcar_Willie--Truck_Driving_Man.mp3
Country\Boxcar_Willie--Wreck_Of_The_Old_97.mp3
Country\Buck_Owens--Buckaroo.mp3
Country\Buck_Owens--Ive_Got_A_Tiger_-Tail.mp3
Country\Buck_Owens--LV--Truck_Drivin_Man.mp3
Country\Buck_Owens--Orange_Blossom_Special.mp3
Country\Buck_Owens--Raz-Ma-Taz-Polka.mp3
Country\Buck_Owens--Steel_Guitar_Rag.mp3
Country\Carl_Perkins--Blue_Suede_Shoes.mp3
Country\Carl_Perkins--Everybodys_Trying_To_Be.mp3
Country\Carl_Perkins--Glad_All_Over.mp3
Country\Carl_Perkins--Honey_Dont.mp3
Country\Carl_Perkins--Roll_Over_Beethoven.mp3
Country\Carl_Perkins--Tennessee.mp3
Country\Carter_Family--Wabash_Cannon_Ball.mp3
Country\Charlie_Daniels--Dueling_Banjos.mp3
Country\Charlie_Louvin--Wreck_Of_The_Old_97.mp3
Country\Chet_Atkins_Hank_Snow--Brahms_Lullaby.mp3
Country\Chet_Atkins--Yakety_Axe-45.mp3
Country\Danny_Gatton--Mystery_Train--medley.mp3
Country\Dean_Martin--King_Of_The_Road.mp3
Country\Dillards--Hamilton_County_Breakdown.mp3
Country\Dillards--Introduction.mp3
Country\Dillards--Old_Blue.mp3
Country\Doc_Watson\Doc_Watson--Big_Spike_Hammer.mp3
Country\Doc_Watson\Doc_Watson--Black_Mountain_Rag.mp3
Country\Doc_Watson\Doc_Watson--Bonapartes_Retreat_.mp3
Country\Doc_Watson\Doc_Watson--Crawdad_Hole.mp3
Country\Doc_Watson\Doc_Watson--Deep_River_Blues.mp3
Country\Doc_Watson\Doc_Watson--Docs_Guitar.mp3
Country\Doc_Watson\Doc_Watson--Down_In_The_Valley.mp3
Country\Doc_Watson\Doc_Watson--Freight_Train_Boogie_.mp3
Country\Doc_Watson\Doc_Watson--House_Of_The_Rising_Sun--Richard_Watson_.mp3
Country\Doc_Watson\Doc_Watson--Intoxicated_Rat.mp3
Country\Doc_Watson\Doc_Watson--Little_Sadie.mp3
Country\Doc_Watson\Doc_Watson--LV--Black_Mountain_Rag--1.mp3
Country\Doc_Watson\Doc_Watson--LV--Black_Mountain_Rag--2.mp3
Country\Doc_Watson\Doc_Watson--LV--Browns_Ferry_Blues.mp3
Country\Doc_Watson\Doc_Watson--LV--Deep_River_Blues.mp3
Country\Doc_Watson\Doc_Watson--LV--Nine_Pound_Hammer.mp3
Country\Doc_Watson\Doc_Watson--LV--Rambling_Hobo.mp3
Country\Doc_Watson\Doc_Watson--LV--Rising_Sun.mp3
Country\Doc_Watson\Doc_Watson--LV--Shady_Grove.mp3
Country\Doc_Watson\Doc_Watson--LV--Smoke_Smoke_Smoke.mp3
Country\Doc_Watson\Doc_Watson--LV--Sweet_Georgia_Brown.mp3
Country\Doc_Watson\Doc_Watson--LV--Tennessee_Stud.mp3
Country\Doc_Watson\Doc_Watson--LV--Travelin_Man.mp3
Country\Doc_Watson\Doc_Watson--LV--Wabash_Cannonball.mp3
Country\Doc_Watson\Doc_Watson--LV--Whiskey_Before_Breakfast.mp3
Country\Doc_Watson\Doc_Watson--LV--Wish_I_Was_A_Mole.mp3
Country\Doc_Watson\Doc_Watson--Muskrat.mp3
Country\Doc_Watson\Doc_Watson--Omie_Wise.mp3
Country\Doc_Watson\Doc_Watson--Rising_Sun.mp3
Country\Doc_Watson\Doc_Watson--Talk_About_Suffering.mp3
Country\Doc_Watson\Doc_Watson--Tennessee_Stud.mp3
Country\Doc_Watson\Watson_Scruggs_Skaggs--Earls_Breakdown_.mp3
Country\Doc_Watson\Watson_Scruggs_Skaggs--Foggy_Mountain_Top.mp3
Country\Dolly_Parton--LV--House_Of_The_Rising_Sun.mp3
Country\Dolly_Parton--Wings_Of_A_Dove.mp3
Country\Earl_Scruggs--Ballad_Of_Jed_Clampett.mp3
Country\Earl_Scruggs--Sittin_On_Top_Of_The_World.mp3
Country\Eric_Weissberg--Dueling_Banjos.mp3
Country\Flying_Burrito_Brothers--Christines_Tune_Devil.mp3
Country\Gene_Pitney--The_Man_Shot_Liberty_Valance.mp3
Country\Glen_Campbell--Galveston.mp3
Country\Glen_Campbell--Wichita_Lineman.mp3
Country\Hank_Locklin--Please_Help_Me_Im_Falling.mp3
Country\Hank_Snow--Wreck_Of_The_Old_97.mp3
Country\Hank_Williams--Cold_Cold_Heart.mp3
Country\Hank_Williams--Hey_Good_Lookin.mp3
Country\Hank_Williams--Your_Cheatin_Heart.mp3
Country\Harold_Morton--House_Of_The_Rising_Sun.mp3
Country\Harold_Morton--Walbash_Cannonball.mp3
Country\Harold_Morton--When_Johnny_Comes_Marching.mp3
Country\Hillbilly--Smoke_Smoke_Smoke.mp3
Country\Hillbilly--Stern_Old_Bachelor.mp3
Country\Hillbilly--White_Shotguns.mp3
Country\Hillbilly--Wild_Cat_Mama_Tom_Cat_Man.mp3
Country\Hot_Rod_Lincoln\Allroys_Revenge--Hot_Rod_Lincoln.mp3
Country\Hot_Rod_Lincoln\Apologetix--Hot_Rod_Lincoln.mp3
Country\Hot_Rod_Lincoln\Asleep_At_The_Wheel--Hot_Rod_Lincoln.mp3
Country\Hot_Rod_Lincoln\Charlie_Daniels_Band--Hot_Rod_Lincoln.mp3
Country\Hot_Rod_Lincoln\Charlie_Ryan--Hot_Rod_Lincoln--mono.mp3
Country\Hot_Rod_Lincoln\Charlie_Ryan--Hot_Rod_Lincoln.mp3
Country\Hot_Rod_Lincoln\Hot_Rod_Lincoln--Hot_Rod_Lincoln.mp3
Country\Hot_Rod_Lincoln\Howard_Brady--Hot_Rod_Boogie--mono.mp3
Country\Hot_Rod_Lincoln\Johnny_Bond--Hot_Rod_Lincoln--1.mp3
Country\Hot_Rod_Lincoln\Johnny_Bond--Hot_Rod_Lincoln--2.mp3
Country\Hot_Rod_Lincoln\Johnny_Bond--Hot_Rod_Lincoln--mono.mp3
Country\Hot_Rod_Lincoln\Johnny_Bond--Hot_Rod_Lincoln.mp3
Country\Hot_Rod_Lincoln\Junior_Brown--Hot_Rod_Lincoln.mp3
Country\Hot_Rod_Lincoln\Pat_Travers--Hot_Rod_Lincoln.mp3
Country\Hot_Rod_Lincoln\Twisted_Radio--Hot_Rod_Lincoln_Ford_Bronco.mp3
Country\Hot_Rod_Lincoln\Wrockers--Hot_Rod_Lincoln.mp3
Country\Jerry_Jeff_Walker--Mr_Bojangles.mp3
Country\Jimmy_Dean--Big_Bad_John.mp3
Country\Johnny_Cash\Johnny_Cash--Cocaine_Blues.mp3
Country\Johnny_Cash\Johnny_Cash--Danny_Boy.mp3
Country\Johnny_Cash\Johnny_Cash--Delias_Gone.mp3
Country\Johnny_Cash\Johnny_Cash--Gettysburg_Address.mp3
Country\Johnny_Cash\Johnny_Cash--Hurt--mono.mp3
Country\Johnny_Cash\Johnny_Cash--If_I_Were_A_Carpenter.mp3
Country\Johnny_Cash\Johnny_Cash--Jackson.mp3
Country\Johnny_Cash\Johnny_Cash--Little_Drummer_Boy.mp3
Country\Johnny_Cash\Johnny_Cash--Long_Legged_Guitar_Pickin_Man.mp3
Country\Johnny_Cash\Johnny_Cash--LV--Bomb_Threat.mp3
Country\Johnny_Cash\Johnny_Cash--LV--Busted.mp3
Country\Johnny_Cash\Johnny_Cash--LV--Folsom_Prison_Blues-45.mp3
Country\Johnny_Cash\Johnny_Cash--Nasty.mp3
Country\Johnny_Cash\Johnny_Cash--One_Piece_At_A_Time.mp3
Country\Johnny_Cash\Johnny_Cash--Orange_Blossum_Special.mp3
Country\Johnny_Cash\Johnny_Cash--Redemption_Song.mp3
Country\Johnny_Cash\Johnny_Cash--Ring_Of_Fire.mp3
Country\Johnny_Cash\Johnny_Cash--Solitary_Man--Club_Cortez.mp3
Country\Johnny_Cash\Johnny_Cash--Streets_Of_Laredo.mp3
Country\Johnny_Cash\Johnny_Cash--Tennessee_Stud.mp3
Country\Johnny_Cash\Johnny_Cash--Wer_Kennt_Den_Weg--Walk_The_Line.mp3
Country\Johnny_Cash--The_Wreck_Of_The_Old_97.mp3
Country\Junior_Brown--My_Wife_Thinks_Your_Dead.mp3
Country\Krauss_Welch--Ill_Fly_Away.mp3
Country\Nobodys_Bizness--Sittin_On_Top_Of_The_World.mp3
Country\Paul_Howard--Drinking_All_My_Troubles_Away.mp3
Country\Porter_Wagoner--Tennessee_Stud.mp3
Country\Rockabilly--Party_Tonight.mp3
Country\Rockabilly--Studebaker_Blues.mp3
Country\Rockabilly--Sucker_For_A_Cheap_Guitar.mp3
Country\Rockabilly--Too_Much_Fun.mp3
Country\Roy_Acuff--Wabash_Cannonball.mp3
Country\Roy_Acuff--Wreck_Of_The_Old_97.mp3
Country\Statler_Bros--Flowers_On_The_Wall.mp3
Country\Steve_Martin_Earl_Scruggs--Foggy_Mountain_Breakdown.mp3
Country\Steve_Martin--Foggy_Mountain_Breakdown.mp3
Country\Steve_Martin--Loch_Lomond_Sally_Anne.mp3
Country\Steve_Martin--Rambling_Man.mp3
Country\Tammy_Wynette--Your_Good_Girl_.mp3
Country\Terry_Fell--Truck_Driving_Man.mp3
Country\Will_Bradley--Beat_Me_Daddy_Eight_.mp3
Country\Willis_Bros--Give_Me_40_Acres.mp3
Cream\Clapton--Cocaine.mp3
Cream\Clapton--I_Shot_the_Sheriff.mp3
Cream\Clapton--Malted_Milk.mp3
Cream\Cream--As_You_Said.mp3
Cream\Cream--Badge.mp3
Cream\Cream--Blue_Condition.mp3
Cream\Cream--Born_Under_A_Bad_Sign.mp3
Cream\Cream--Cats_Squirrel.mp3
Cream\Cream--Cats_Squirrel--outk--3X.mp3
Cream\Cream--Dance_The_Night_Away.mp3
Cream\Cream--Deserted_Cities_Of_The_Heart.mp3
Cream\Cream--I_Feel_Free.mp3
Cream\Cream--Im_So_Glad.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV_2005--Born_Under_A_Bad_Sign.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV_2005--Deserted_Cities.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV_2005--Im_So_Glad.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV_2005--Outside_Woman_Blues.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV_2005--Pressed_Rat_And_Warthog.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV_2005--Rollin_And_Tumblin.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV_2005--Sleepy_Time.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV_2005--Spoonful.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV_2005--Stormy_Monday.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV_2005--Were_Going_Wrong.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV--Born_Under_A_Bad_Sign--BBC.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV--Crossroads--1967.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV--Crossroads--1968.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV--Crossroads--BBC.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV--Crossroads.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV--Deserted_Cities_Of_The_Heart.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV--Im_So_Glad.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV--Politician--BBC.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV--Politician.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV--Rollin_And_Tumblin.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV--Sitting_On_Top_Of_The_World--67.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV--Sleepy_Time_Time.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV--Spoonful--1967.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV--Spoonful--1968b.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV--Spoonful--1968.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV--Spoonful--1.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV--Stepping_Out.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV--Sunshine_Of_Your_Love--1967.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV--Sunshine_Of_Your_Love--1.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV--Sunshine_Of_Your_Love--BBC.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV--Tales_Of_Brave_Ulysses--1967.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV--Tales_Of_Brave_Ulysses--1968.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV--Tales_of_Brave_Ulysses--1.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV--Tales_Of_Brave_Ulysses--BBC.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV--Toad.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV--Traintime.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV--White_Room--1.mp3
Cream\Cream--LV--White_Room--2.mp3
Cream\Cream--Mothers_Lament.mp3
Cream\Cream--NSU.mp3
Cream\Cream--Outside_Woman_Blues.mp3
Cream\Cream--Passing_The_Time--Alt.mp3
Cream\Cream--Politician.mp3
Cream\Cream--Pressed_Rat_And_Warthog.mp3
Cream\Cream--Sitting_On_Top_Of_The_World.mp3
Cream\Cream--Spoonful.mp3
Cream\Cream--Strange_Brew.mp3
Cream\Cream--Sunshine_of_Your_Love.mp3
Cream\Cream--SWLABR.mp3
Cream\Cream--Take_It_Back.mp3
Cream\Cream--Tales_Of_Brave_Ulysses.mp3
Cream\Cream--Those_Were_The_Days.mp3
Cream\Cream--Were_Going_Wrong--Demo.mp3
Cream\Cream--Were_Going_Wrong.mp3
Cream\Cream--White_Room.mp3
Cream\Cream--World_Of_Pain.mp3
Cream\Cream--xDum--Falstaff_Beer.mp3
Cream\Cream--xDum--Four_Until_Late.mp3
Cream\Cream--xDum--Lawdy_Mama.mp3
Cream\Cream--xDum--Rollin_And_Tumblin.mp3
Cream\Cream--xDum--Sleepy_Time_Time.mp3
Cream\Cream--xDum--Toad.mp3
Cream\Eric_Clapton--Knockin_On_Heavens_Door.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--Bad_Moon_Rising.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--Before_You_Accuse_Me.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--Bootleg.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--Born_On_The_Bayou.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--Commotion.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--Cotton_Fields.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--Dont_Look_Now.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--Down_On_The_Corner.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--Effigy.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--Fortunate_Son.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--Good_Golly_Miss_Molly.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--Graveyard_Train.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--Green_River.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--Have_You_Ever_Seen_The_Rain.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--Hey_Tonight.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--I_Heard_it_Through_the_Grapevine.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--I_Put_a_Spell_on_You.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--It_Came_Out_Of_The_Sky.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--Keep_On_Chooglin.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--Lodi.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--Long_as_I_Can_See_the_Light.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--Lookin_Out_My_Back_Door.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--LV--Around_The_Bend--FillWest.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--LV--Bad_Moon_Rising.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--LV--Born_on_the_Bayou.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--LV--Commotion.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--LV--Commotion--Woodstock.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--LV--Dont_Look_Now.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--LV--Down_on_the_Corner.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--LV--Fortunate_Son.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--LV--Green_River.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--LV--Green_River_Susie_Q.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--LV--Green_River--Woodstock.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--LV--Hey_Tonight--FillWest.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--LV--It_Came_Out_of_the_Sky.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--LV--Keep_on_Chooglin.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--LV--Lodi.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--LV--Midnight_Special.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--LV--Proud_Mary.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--LV--Sweet_Hitchiker--FillWest.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--LV--Travelin_Band--FillWest.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--LV--Wholl_Stop_the_Rain.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--Midnight_Special.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--Mississippi_Queen.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--Penthouse_Pauper.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--Poorboy_Shuffle.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--Proud_Mary.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--Run_Through_the_Jungle.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--Someday_Never_Comes.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--Suzie_Q--long.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--Suzie_Q.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--Sweet_Hitch-Hiker.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--Travelin_Band.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--Up_Around_the_Bend.mp3
Creedence\Creedence--Wholl_Stop_The_Rain.mp3
Creedence\Fogerty_2006--Around_The_Bend.mp3
Creedence\Fogerty_2006--Bad_Moon_Rising.mp3
Creedence\Fogerty_2006--Bootleg.mp3
Creedence\Fogerty_2006--Born_On_The_Bayou.mp3
Creedence\Fogerty_2006--Down_On_The_Corner.mp3
Creedence\Fogerty_2006--Fortunate_Son.mp3
Creedence\Fogerty_2006--Green_River.mp3
Creedence\Fogerty_2006--Have_You_Ever_Seen_The_Rain.mp3
Creedence\Fogerty_2006--Hey_Tonight.mp3
Creedence\Fogerty_2006--Keep_On_Chooglin.mp3
Creedence\Fogerty_2006--Lodi.mp3
Creedence\Fogerty_2006--Lookin_Out_My_Back_Door.mp3
Creedence\Fogerty_2006--Proud_Mary.mp3
Creedence\Fogerty_2006--Run_Jungle.mp3
Creedence\Fogerty_2006--The_Highway.mp3
Donovan\Donovan--Atlantis.mp3
Donovan\Donovan--Ballad_of_Geraldine.mp3
Donovan\Donovan--Catch_the_Wind.mp3
Donovan\Donovan--Colours.mp3
Donovan\Donovan--Hurdy_Gurdy_Man.mp3
Donovan\Donovan--Lalena.mp3
Donovan\Donovan--LV--Hurdy_Gurdy_Man.mp3
Donovan\Donovan--Mellow_Yellow.mp3
Donovan\Donovan--Oh_Deed_I_Do.mp3
Donovan\Donovan--Season_of_the_Witch.mp3
Donovan\Donovan--Sunshine_Superman.mp3
Donovan\Donovan--There_Is_a_Mountain.mp3
Donovan\Donovan--Wear_Your_Love_Like_Heaven.mp3
Dread_Zep\DreadZep--All_Of_My_Love.mp3
Dread_Zep\DreadZep--Ballad_Of_Charlie_Haj.mp3
Dread_Zep\DreadZep--Black_Dog.mp3
Dread_Zep\DreadZep--Black_Mountain_Side.mp3
Dread_Zep\DreadZep--Bring_It_on_Home.mp3
Dread_Zep\DreadZep--Going_To_California.mp3
Dread_Zep\DreadZep--Good_Rockin_Tonight.mp3
Dread_Zep\DreadZep--Good_Times_Bad_Times.mp3
Dread_Zep\DreadZep--Heartbreaker_Lonely_Street.mp3
Dread_Zep\DreadZep--Hotdog.mp3
Dread_Zep\DreadZep--I_Cant_Quit_You_Baby.mp3
Dread_Zep\DreadZep--Immigrant_Song.mp3
Dread_Zep\DreadZep--Kashmir.mp3
Dread_Zep\DreadZep--Living_Loving_Maid.mp3
Dread_Zep\DreadZep--Moby_****.mp3
Dread_Zep\DreadZep--Stairway_to_Heaven.mp3
Dread_Zep\DreadZep--Unchained_Melody.mp3
Dread_Zep\DreadZep--When_the_Levee_Breaks.mp3
Dread_Zep\DreadZep--Whole_Lotta_Love.mp3
Dread_Zep\DreadZep--Wot_Happened--Slappy_Shuffle.mp3
Dread_Zep\DreadZep--Your_Time_Is_Gonna_Come.mp3
Elvis\Elvis--A_Big_Hunk_O_Love.mp3
Elvis\Elvis--All_Shook_Up.mp3
Elvis\Elvis--Are_You_Lonesome_Tonight.mp3
Elvis\Elvis--Crying_In_The_Chapel.mp3
Elvis\Elvis--Devil_In_Disguise.mp3
Elvis\Elvis--Dont_Be_Cruel.mp3
Elvis\Elvis--Dont_Cry_Daddy.mp3
Elvis\Elvis--Heartbreak_Hotel.mp3
Elvis\Elvis--Hound_Dog.mp3
Elvis\Elvis--I_Got_Stung.mp3
Elvis\Elvis--In_The_Ghetto.mp3
Elvis\Elvis--Jailhouse_Rock.mp3
Elvis\Elvis--Johnny_B_Goode.mp3
Elvis\Elvis--Love_Me_Tender.mp3
Elvis\Elvis--Teddy_Bear.mp3
Grateful_Dead\Garcia_Grisman_Rice--Knockin_On_Heavens_Door.mp3
Grateful_Dead\Grateful_Dead--Box_Of_Rain.mp3
Grateful_Dead\Grateful_Dead--Brokedown_Palace.mp3
Grateful_Dead\Grateful_Dead--Casey_Jones.mp3
Grateful_Dead\Grateful_Dead--Dire_Wolf.mp3
Grateful_Dead\Grateful_Dead--Fire_on_the_Mountain.mp3
Grateful_Dead\Grateful_Dead--Friend_Of_The_Devil.mp3
Grateful_Dead\Grateful_Dead--LV--Dire_Wolf--81.mp3
Grateful_Dead\Grateful_Dead--LV--Dire_Wolf.mp3
Grateful_Dead\Grateful_Dead--LV--Knockin_On_Heavens_Door.mp3
Grateful_Dead\Grateful_Dead--LV--Mexicali_Blues.mp3
Grateful_Dead\Grateful_Dead--Ripple.mp3
Grateful_Dead\Grateful_Dead--Sugar_Magnolia.mp3
Grateful_Dead\Grateful_Dead--Truckin.mp3
Grateful_Dead\Grateful_Dead--Uncle_Johns_Band.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--All_Along_The_Watchtower.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--Bleeding_Heart.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--Born_Under_a_Bad_Sign.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--Catfish_Blues.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--Day_Tripper.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--Gloria-Set4.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--Hear_My_Train_A_Comin.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--Hey_Joe--BBC1.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--Hey_Joe--BBC2.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--Hey_Joe--BBC3.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--Hey_Joe--Rehearse1969.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--Hey_Joe--std.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--Hound_Dog-BBC.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--LV--All_Along_the_Watchtower.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--LV--Auld_Lang_Syne--1.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--LV--Auld_Lang_Syne--2.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--LV--Catfish_Blues--Paris.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--LV--Foxy_Lady.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--LV--Hear_My_Train_A_Comin--FilmE.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--LV--Hey_Joe--Cologne1.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--LV--Hey_Joe--Cologne2.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--LV--Hey_Joe--FillmE_1968.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--LV--Hey_Joe--Mont.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--LV--Hey_Joe--Ottawa.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--LV--Hey_Joe--Summer.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--LV--Hey_Joe--Sweden2.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--LV--Hey_Joe--Teeth.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--LV--Hey_Joe--Unk1.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--LV--Hey_Joe--Unk2.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--LV--Hey_Joe--Wint68.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--LV--Hey_Joe--WoodSt.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--LV--Purple_Haze--Wint68.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--LV--Purple_Haze--WoodSt.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--LV--Sgt_Peppers.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--LV--Star_Spangled_Banner_Purple_Haze--Cologne.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--LV--Star_Spangled_Banner-talksmash.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--LV--Sunshine_Of_Your_Love--Cologne.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--LV--Sunshine_Of_Your_Love.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--LV--The_Wind_Cries_Mary.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--LV--The_Wind_Cries_Mary--Paris.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--LV--Wild_Thing--1.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--LV--Wild_Thing--2.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--LV--Wild_Thing--3.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--LV--Wild_Thing--FilmE.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--LV--Wild_Thing--Mont.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--LV--Wild_Thing--Wint68.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--Mannish_Boy.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--Midnight_Lightning.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--Sunshine_of_Your_Love.mp3
Hendrix\Hendrix--Taking_Care_Of_No_Business.mp3
Johnny_Winter\Johnny_Winter--3rd_Degree.mp3
Johnny_Winter\Johnny_Winter--Back_Door_Friend.mp3
Johnny_Winter\Johnny_Winter--Black_Cat_Bone.mp3
Johnny_Winter\Johnny_Winter--Broke_Down_Engine.mp3
Johnny_Winter\Johnny_Winter--Evil_On_My_Mind.mp3
Johnny_Winter\Johnny_Winter--Forty_Four.mp3
Johnny_Winter\Johnny_Winter--Good_Morning_Little_School_Girl.mp3
Johnny_Winter\Johnny_Winter--Highway_61_Revisited.mp3
Johnny_Winter\Johnny_Winter--I_Love_Everybody.mp3
Johnny_Winter\Johnny_Winter--Its_My_Life_Baby--Slide.mp3
Johnny_Winter\Johnny_Winter--Johnny_B_Goode--97.mp3
Johnny_Winter\Johnny_Winter--Leland_Mississippi_Blues.mp3
Johnny_Winter\Johnny_Winter--Louie_Louie.mp3
Johnny_Winter\Johnny_Winter--LV--Boney_Moroney.mp3
Johnny_Winter\Johnny_Winter--LV--Crossroads.mp3
Johnny_Winter\Johnny_Winter--LV--Highway_61.mp3
Johnny_Winter\Johnny_Winter--LV--Its_All_Over_Now.mp3
Johnny_Winter\Johnny_Winter--LV--Johnny_B_Goode--0a.mp3
Johnny_Winter\Johnny_Winter--LV--Johnny_B_Goode--69.mp3
Johnny_Winter\Johnny_Winter--LV--Johnny_B_Goode--71.mp3
Johnny_Winter\Johnny_Winter--LV--Jumpin_Jack_Flash--1.mp3
Johnny_Winter\Johnny_Winter--LV--Jumpin_Jack_Flash--2.mp3
Johnny_Winter\Johnny_Winter--LV--Jumpin_Jack_Flash--3--71.mp3
Johnny_Winter\Johnny_Winter--LV--Jumpin_Jack_Flash--4--79.mp3
Johnny_Winter\Johnny_Winter--LV--Mean_Town_Blues--Woodstk.mp3
Johnny_Winter\Johnny_Winter--Mean_Town_Blues.mp3
Johnny_Winter\Johnny_Winter--Pick_Up_On_My_Mojo.mp3
Johnny_Winter\Johnny_Winter--Rock_n_Roll_Hoochie_Koo.mp3
Johnny_Winter\Johnny_Winter--Rollin_And_Tumblin-1.mp3
Johnny_Winter\Johnny_Winter--Shame_Shame_Shame.mp3
Johnny_Winter\Johnny_Winter--Too_Much_Seconal.mp3
Johnny_Winter\Johnny_Winter--TV_Mama.mp3
Johnny_Winter\Johnny_Winter--When_You_Got_a_Good_Friend.mp3
Misc\ACrowley--Vive_La_French_Republic.mp3
Misc\Air_Force--Blue_Yonder.mp3
Misc\Albert_White--Maple_Leaf_Rag.mp3
Misc\Albert_White--The_Old_Grey_Mare.mp3
Misc\Alex_Bartha--Swell_To_Be_Laying_Out_Dead.mp3
Misc\Al_Jolson--Im_Looking_Over_A_Four_Leaf_Clover.mp3
Misc\Allan_Sherman--Hello_Mudduh.mp3
Misc\Andrew_Sisters_Danny_Kaye--Bongo_Congo.mp3
Misc\Andrews_Sisters--Beat_Me_Daddy_Eight_to_the_Bar.mp3
Misc\Andrews_Sisters--Boogie_Woogie_Bugle_Boy.mp3
Misc\Andrews_Sisters_Danny_Kaye--Woody_Woodpecker.mp3
Misc\Andrews_Sisters--Woodpecker_Song.mp3
Misc\Andy_Williams--Love_Is_A_Many_Splendored.mp3
Misc\Andy_Williams--Moon_River.mp3
Misc\Anita_Bryant--God_Bless_America.mp3
Misc\Anne_Murray--Little_Drummer_Boy.mp3
Misc\Arlo_Guthrie--Alices_Restaurant_Massacree.mp3
Misc\Arlo_Guthrie--Bunny_Wunny.mp3
Misc\Arrogant_Worms--Happy_Happy_Birthday.mp3
Misc\Art_Todd--Hey_Mr_Banjo.mp3
Misc\Auld_Lang_Syne2.mp3
Misc\Austrialian--Doggie_In_The_Window.mp3
Misc\Ave_Maris_Stella.mp3
Misc\Baby_Lu_Lu--Jesus_Loves_Me.mp3
Misc\Bach--Cello_Suite--Yoyo_Ma.mp3
Misc\Bach--Toccata-dMinor.mp3
Misc\Bascom_Lunsford--I_Wish_I_Was_A_Mole.mp3
Misc\Bing_Crosby--Go_West_Young_Man.mp3
Misc\Bing_Crosby--I_Wish_You_A_Merry_Christmas.mp3
Misc\Bing_Crosby--White_Christmas--1942.mp3
Misc\Black_Lodge--Ask_Your_Mom_For_50cents.mp3
Misc\Black_Lodge--Twinkle_Twinkle_Little_Star.mp3
Misc\Black_Lodge--Work_At_Disneyland.mp3
Misc\Boomer_n_Travis--Foul_Owl.mp3
Misc\Boston_Pops--Star_Spangled_Banner--4th_July_Reprise.mp3
Misc\Brady_Bunch--Little_Drummer_Boy.mp3
Misc\Burl_Ives--Were_A_Couple_Of_Misfits.mp3
Misc\Burt_Ward--Boy_Wonder_I_Love_You.mp3
Misc\Carroll_Brothers--Sweet_Georgia_Brown.mp3
Misc\Celedonio_Romero--Malaguena.mp3
Misc\Cha_Cha_Cha.mp3
Misc\Champs--Tequila.mp3
Misc\Charles_Manson--Dont_Do_Anything_Illegal.mp3
Misc\Charles_Manson--People_Say_Im_no_Good.mp3
Misc\Childrens_Choir--Sanctus.mp3
Misc\Choir_end1.mp3
Misc\Choir_end2.mp3
Misc\Coca_Cola--Teach_The_World_To_Sing_.mp3
Misc\Connie_Francis--God_Bless_America.mp3
Misc\Connie_Francis--Malaguena.mp3
Misc\David_Carroll--Waltzing_Matilda.mp3
Misc\David_Rose--Stripper.mp3
Misc\Dean_Martin--White_Christmas.mp3
Misc\Dewey_Cox--Dear_Mr_President.mp3
Misc\Dewey_Cox--Guilty_As_Charged.mp3
Misc\Dewey_Cox--Let_Me_Hold_You_Little_Man.mp3
Misc\Dewey_Cox--Lets_Duet.mp3
Misc\Dewey_Cox--Mulatto.mp3
Misc\Dewey_Cox--Royal_Jelly.mp3
Misc\Dinah_Shore--Buttons_And_Bows.mp3
Misc\Doris_Day--Clap_Yo_Hands.mp3
Misc\Doris_Day--Que_Sera_Sera.mp3
Misc\Doris_Day--Zip_A_Dee_Doo_Dah.mp3
Misc\Drums_Bora_Bora_lite.mp3
Misc\Drums_Tahitian_Strong.mp3
Misc\Fox_Rice--Barak_The_Magic_Negro.mp3
Misc\Fox_Rice--Beginning_To_Look_Marxists.mp3
Misc\Fox_Rice--Illegals_In_My_Yard.mp3
Misc\Fox_Rice--Sasha_Obamas_Big_Mouth.mp3
Misc\Frank_Sinatra--Strangers_In_The_Night.mp3
Misc\Freaks--One_Of_Us--2X.mp3
Misc\Freddie_Martin--Lovely_Bunch_of_Coconuts.mp3
Misc\Fred_Lowery--Indian_Love_Call.mp3
Misc\Gene_Moss--Drac_The_Knife.mp3
Misc\Geo_Johnson--Monkey_Coconut.mp3
Misc\George_Fosbury--False_Lamkin.mp3
Misc\Gershwin--1.mp3
Misc\Gertrude_Michael--Marahuana.mp3
Misc\Glenn_Miller--Little_Brown_Jug.mp3
Misc\Grinch_Dr_Seuss.mp3
Misc\Groucho--Dr_Hackenbush.mp3
Misc\Guy_Lombardo--Auld_Lang_Syne.mp3
Misc\Guy_Lombardo--Merry_Widow.mp3
Misc\Harmonizing_Four--Jesus_Is_A_Friend.mp3
Misc\Harry_Belafonte--Cotton_Fields.mp3
Misc\Harry_Belafonte--Day-O.mp3
Misc\Harry_Belafonte--John_Henry.mp3
Misc\Harry_Belafonte--Michael_Row_The_Boat.mp3
Misc\Harry_Belafonte--Midnight_Special.mp3
Misc\HarryRoy_BatClub--My_Girls_*****.mp3
Misc\Hawaiin--Bob_Brozman--Hawaiian_Melodies.mp3
Misc\Hawaiin--Drifting--David_Napihi_Burrows.mp3
Misc\Hawaiin--Hilo_March--Mike_Hanapi.mp3
Misc\Hawaiin--Hula_Blues--Jules_Ah_See.mp3
Misc\Hawaiin--Ive_Gone_Native_Now--Annie_Kerr.mp3
Misc\Hawaiin--Kamehameha_Waltz--David_Burrows.mp3
Misc\Hawaiin--Kohala_March--Jules_Ah_See.mp3
Misc\Hawaiin--Kuu_Lei--Mike_Hanapi.mp3
Misc\Hawaiin--Mahealani_Moon--Steppy_De_Rego.mp3
Misc\Hawaiin--Maui_Chimes--Jules_Ah_See.mp3
Misc\Hawaiin--Moana_Chimes--MK_Moke.mp3
Misc\Hawaiin--Yellow_Dog_Blues--David_Burrows.mp3
Misc\Henry_Mancini--Charade.mp3
Misc\Henry_Mancini--Moon_River.mp3
Misc\Henry_Mancini--Pink_Panther.mp3
Misc\Hugo_Montenegro--The_Good_The_Bad.mp3
Misc\Jackie_Davis--Glow_Worm.mp3
Misc\Jerry_Butler--For_Your_Precious_Love.mp3
Misc\Jimmie_Rodgers--Hobo_Bills_Last_Ride.mp3
Misc\Jim_Nabors--Strangers_In_The_Night.mp3
Misc\Jim_Nabors--The_Impossible_Dream.mp3
Misc\Joan_Baez--Night_They_Drove_Old_Dixie.mp3
Misc\Joan_Baez--Waltzing_Matilda.mp3
Misc\JoAnn_Campbell--Mother_Please.mp3
Misc\Joe_Newman_Rudy_Schwartz--Yodelin_Satan.mp3
Misc\Johnny_Mathis--Winter_Wonderland.mp3
Misc\John_Wayne--America.mp3
Misc\John_Williams--Bach_Bourree_Guitar.mp3
Misc\Judy_Garland--Hey_Look_Me_Over.mp3
Misc\Kay_Kyser_Gloria_Wood--Woody_Woodpecker.mp3
Misc\Kenny_Rogers--Ruby_Dont_Take_Your_Love.mp3
Misc\Kids--Balao_Vermelho.mp3
Misc\Kids--Hygiene_Songs.mp3
Misc\Kids--Im_A_Little_Teapot.mp3
Misc\Kids--Jesus_Songs.mp3
Misc\Kids--Punya_Cuna.mp3
Misc\Kids--Sing_Jesus2.mp3
Misc\Lawrence_Welk--Baby_Elephant_Walk.mp3
Misc\Lawrence_Welk--Strip_Polka.mp3
Misc\Lawrence_Welk--Yellow_Bird.mp3
Misc\Lee_Dorsey--Working_In_The_Coal_Mine.mp3
Misc\Leroy_Holmes--James_Bond_Theme.mp3
Misc\Lita_Roza--Doggie_In_The_Window.mp3
Misc\Little_Lady_Linda--Cowboy_for_Jesus.mp3
Misc\Loony_Tunes--Santa_Claus_Is_Coming.mp3
Misc\Louis_Armstrong--Hello_Dolly-mono45.mp3
Misc\M4GW--Hide_The_Decline.mp3
Misc\Macarena--Los_Del_Rio.mp3
Misc\Mancini--Frosty_The_Snowman.mp3
Misc\Marty_Robbins--Cigarettes_And_Coffee_Blues.mp3
Misc\McCoys--Ko_Ko.mp3
Misc\McCoys--Smokey_Joes_Cafe.mp3
Misc\Mel_Blanc--Woody_Woodpecker.mp3
Misc\Mens_Glee_Club--America_The_Beautiful.mp3
Misc\Merry_****in_Xmas.mp3
Misc\Mitch_Miller--Dont_fence_me_in.mp3
Misc\Mitch_Miller--When_Irish_Eyes--Irish_rose.mp3
Misc\Mitch_Miller--Yellow_Rose_Of_Texas2.mp3
Misc\Mitch_Miller--Yellow_Rose_Of_Texas.mp3
Misc\Monty_Python--Spam.mp3
Misc\Nancy_Sinatra--These_Boots_Are_Made_For_Walking.mp3
Misc\Nazis--Horst_Wessel_Lied.mp3
Misc\Nazis--HorstWessel--mono.mp3
Misc\Nelson_Riddle--My_Three_Sons.mp3
Misc\Nelson_Riddle--Route_66_Theme.MP3
Misc\Odgen_Edsl--Kinko_The_Clown.mp3
Misc\O_Holy_Night.mp3
Misc\O_Little_Town_of_Bethlehem.mp3
Misc\Onion--Bomb_New_York.mp3
Misc\Onion_News_Intro_Music.mp3
Misc\On_Wisconsin--Traditional.mp3
Misc\Organ_Circus_Music_Burn_Rome.mp3
Misc\Orrin_Hatch--My_Dearest_Savior.mp3
Misc\Ortolani_Oliviero--Italian--Dog_Heat.mp3
Misc\Oscar_Brand--Froggy_Went_A-Courting.mp3
Misc\Owl_Gore--Ball_Of_Fire.mp3
Misc\Park_Beethoven.mp3
Misc\Park_Brahms-slow.mp3
Misc\Pat_Boone--Speedy_Gonzales.mp3
Misc\Pat_Drummond--If_I_Die_Before_Keith_Richards.mp3
Misc\Patti_Page--Doggie_In_The_Window.mp3
Misc\Patti_Page--Hush_Hush_Sweet_Charlotte-45.mp3
Misc\Paul_and_Storm--Old_Keith_Richards.mp3
Misc\Paul_Shanklin--In_A_Hybrid.mp3
Misc\Peanut_Butter--Hangman.mp3
Misc\Peggy_Lee--Big_Spender.MP3
Misc\Peggy_Lee--Santa_Claus_Is_Coming_To_Town.mp3
Misc\Peggy_Lee--The_Surrey_with_the_Fringe_on_Top_.mp3
Misc\Percy_Sledge--When_A_Man_Loves_A_Woman.mp3
Misc\Peter_Paul_Mary--Leaving_On_A_Jet_Plane.mp3
Misc\Peter_Paul_Mary--Puff_The_Magic_Dragon.mp3
Misc\Porky_Pig--Blue_Christmas.mp3
Misc\Red_Dwarf_Organ_Theme.mp3
Misc\Retreat.mp3
Misc\Reveille.mp3
Misc\RF_Generals_March.mp3
Misc\RF_Hail_Columbia.mp3
Misc\RF_Hail_to_the_Chief.mp3
Misc\RF_Stars_and_Stripes.mp3
Misc\Robert_Crumb--My_Girls_*****.mp3
Misc\Robyn_Archer--Dicks.mp3
Misc\Roger_Miller--King_Of_The_Road.mp3
Misc\Rolf_Harris--Big_Black_Hat.mp3
Misc\Ronnie_Lavelle--Cartoons.mp3
Misc\Roy_Rogers-Yellow_Rose_Of_Texas.mp3
Misc\Rush_Battle_Hymn_Kids.mp3
Misc\Scott_Joplin--Maple_Leaf_Rag.mp3
Misc\Shatner--It_Was_A_Very_Good_Year.mp3
Misc\Shatner--Lucy_in_the_Sky.mp3
Misc\Shatner--Mr_Tambourine_Man.mp3
Misc\Shatner--Youll_Have_Time.mp3
Misc\Ska_Kings--Jamaica_Ska--mono45.mp3
Misc\Slim_Whitman--Indian_Love_Call.mp3
Misc\Slim_Whitman--Waters_Of_The_Minnetonka.mp3
Misc\Sonny_James--Indian_Love_Call.mp3
Misc\Southlanders--I_am_a_Mole.mp3
Misc\Sugar_Shoppe--Poor_Papa.mp3
Misc\Tammy_devil.mp3
Misc\Taps.mp3
Misc\Tattoo.mp3
Misc\The_Fellowship--My_Wild_Irish_Rose.mp3
Misc\The_Hokey_Pokey.mp3
Misc\The_VD_Song.mp3
Misc\Thomas_Moran--Captain_Woodburn.mp3
Misc\Three_Stooges--My_Two_Front_Teeth.mp3
Misc\Tim_Malloys--Irish_National_Anthem.mp3
Misc\Tiny_Tim--Daddy_Daddy_What_Is_Heaven_Like.mp3
Misc\Tiny_Tim--Tip-Toe_thru_the_Tulips.mp3
Misc\Toccata_Fugue_Dminor.mp3
Misc\Tom_Jones--Green_Green_Grass_Of_Home.mp3
Misc\Toot_Toot_Tootsie.mp3
Misc\Trini_Lopez--If_I_Had_A_Hammer.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Accordian2.mp3
Misc\Unknown--An_Autumnal_Feeling_of_Desolation.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Army_Caissons.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Ballad_of_Davy_Crockett.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Ballad_of_the_Green_Berets.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Battle_Hymn_of_the_Republic2.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Battle_Hymn_of_the_Republic.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Bear_Safety_Is_Good.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Beer_TIR.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Bingo2.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Bingo.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Bugles.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Car_Safety_Songs.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Chicken_Yodel.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Dressing_Myself.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Fishing_Boats_at_Dusk.mp3
Misc\Unknown--God_Rest_Ye_Merry_Gentlemen.mp3
Misc\Unknown--God_Save_the_Queen.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Hallelujah_2.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Hands_of_America.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Harp_demo.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Harp_harmonic_demo.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Hes_Got_The_Whole_World.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Hickory_Dickory_Dock.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Irish_Hornpipe.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Jeepers_Creepers.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Jingle_Bells.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Kazarie1.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Laugh_Clown_Laugh.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Lets_go_to_a_Restaurant.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Marines_Hymn.mp3
Misc\Unknown--My_Bathroom_is_Private.mp3
Misc\Unknown--My_Favorite_Things.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Navy--Anchors_Aweigh.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Polly_Wolly_Doodle.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Sleep_In_Heavenly_Peace.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Snoopy_No_Dogs_Allowed.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Those_Magnificent_Men.mp3
Misc\Unknown--To_The_Color.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Yankee_Doodle.mp3
Misc\Unknown--Yellow_Rose_of_Texas.mp3
Misc\Ventures--Hawaii_Five-O.mp3
Misc\Vern_lens--Bob_Crazy_Baby.mp3
Misc\Vince_Gill--Santa_Claus_Is_Coming.mp3
Misc\Voodoo_Daddy--Drums_Horns.mp3
Misc\Waffen_SS--Horst_Wessel_Lied.mp3
Misc\Waikikis--Hawaii_Tattoo.mp3
Misc\Will_Bradley--All_That_Meat_and_No_Potatoes.mp3
Misc\Will_Bradley--Down_the_Road_A_Piece.mp3
Misc\Will_Bradley--Fry_Me_Cookie_With_A_Ton_of_Lard.mp3
Misc\Will_Bradley--I_Get_A_Kick_Out_of_Corn.mp3
Misc\Woody_Guthrie--This_Land_Is_Your_Land.mp3
Misc\Young_World_Singers--Ringo_For_President.mp3
Misc\Youre_a_Mean_One_Mr_Grinch.mp3
Neil_Young\CNSY--Down_by_the_River.mp3
Neil_Young\CSNY--Black_Queen.mp3
Neil_Young\CSNY--Carry_On.mp3
Neil_Young\CSNY--Cinnamon_Girl.mp3
Neil_Young\CSNY--Cowgirl_In_The_Sand.mp3
Neil_Young\CSNY--Dont_Let_it_Bring_You_Down.mp3
Neil_Young\CSNY--Ohio.mp3
Neil_Young\CSNY--The_Loner.mp3
Neil_Young\NYoung--Alabama.mp3
Neil_Young\NYoung--Cinnamon_Girl.mp3
Neil_Young\NYoung--Cripple_Creek_Ferry.mp3
Neil_Young\NYoung--Down_By_The_River--Nowhere.mp3
Neil_Young\NYoung--Harvest.mp3
Neil_Young\NYoung--Heart_Of_Gold.mp3
Neil_Young\NYoung--Helpless.mp3
Neil_Young\NYoung--LV--All_Along_the_Watchtower.mp3
Neil_Young\NYoung--LV--Cinnamon_Girl--1.mp3
Neil_Young\NYoung--LV--Cinnamon_Girl--2.mp3
Neil_Young\NYoung--LV--Down_By_The_River1.mp3
Neil_Young\NYoung--LV--Harvest.mp3
Neil_Young\NYoung--LV--Heart_Of_Gold--1.mp3
Neil_Young\NYoung--LV--Heart_Of_Gold--2.mp3
Neil_Young\NYoung--LV--Helpless--1.mp3
Neil_Young\NYoung--LV--Helpless--2.mp3
Neil_Young\NYoung--LV--Helpless--3.mp3
Neil_Young\NYoung--LV--Needle_And_The_Damage--1_Harvest.mp3
Neil_Young\NYoung--LV--Needle_And_The_Damage--2.mp3
Neil_Young\NYoung--LV--Needle_And_The_Damage--3.mp3
Neil_Young\NYoung--LV--Needle_And_The_Damage--4.mp3
Neil_Young\NYoung--LV--Needle_And_The_Damage--5.mp3
Neil_Young\NYoung--LV--Old_Man.mp3
Neil_Young\NYoung--LV--Southern_Man.mp3
Neil_Young\NYoung--LV--Sugar_Mountain--1.mp3
Neil_Young\NYoung--LV--Sugar_Mountain--2.mp3
Neil_Young\NYoung--Oh_Lonesome_Me.mp3
Neil_Young\NYoung--Old_Man.mp3
Neil_Young\NYoung--Roll_Another_Number.mp3
Neil_Young\NYoung_Springsteen--All_Along_The_Watchtower.mp3
NIN\NIN--Complication.mp3
NIN\NIN--Down_In_It.mp3
NIN\NIN--Even_Deeper.mp3
NIN\NIN--Head_Down.mp3
NIN\NIN--Head_Like_A_Hole.mp3
NIN\NIN--Hurt.mp3
NIN\NIN--Im_Looking_Forward_To_Joining_You.mp3
NIN\NIN--Into_The_Void.mp3
NIN\NIN--Kinda_I_Want_To.mp3
NIN\NIN--La_Mer.mp3
NIN\NIN--LV--Hurt.mp3
NIN\NIN--LV--March_Of_The_Pigs.mp3
NIN\NIN--LV--Suck.mp3
NIN\NIN--Physical_Youre_So.mp3
NIN\NIN--Pilgrimage.mp3
NIN\NIN--Pinion.mp3
NIN\NIN--Ringfinger.mp3
NIN\NIN--Ripe_With_Decay.mp3
NIN\NIN--Sanctified.mp3
NIN\NIN--Sin--short.mp3
NIN\NIN--Something_I_Can_Never_Have.mp3
NIN\NIN--Somewhat_Damaged.mp3
NIN\NIN--Star****er.mp3
NIN\NIN--Suck.mp3
NIN\NIN--Terrible_Lie.mp3
NIN\NIN--Thats_What_I_Get.mp3
NIN\NIN--The_Big_Come_Down.mp3
NIN\NIN--The_Day_The_World_Went_Away.mp3
NIN\NIN--The_Fragile.mp3
NIN\NIN--The_Frail.mp3
NIN\NIN--The_Only_Time.mp3
NIN\NIN--The_Wretched.mp3
NIN\NIN--Underneath_It_All.mp3
Pink_Floyd\Pink_Floyd--Like_A_Rolling_Stone.mp3
Pink_Floyd\Pink_Floyd--LV--One_of_These_Days.mp3
Pink_Floyd\Pink_Floyd--Meddle--Fearless.mp3
Pink_Floyd\Pink_Floyd--Meddle--One_of_These_Days+Pillow.mp3
Pink_Floyd\Pink_Floyd--Meddle--San_Tropez.mp3
Pink_Floyd\Pink_Floyd--Meddle--Seamus.mp3
Pink_Floyd\Pink_Floyd--Money.mp3
Pink_Floyd\Pink_Floyd--One_Of_These_Days2.mp3
Pink_Floyd\Pink_Floyd--Piper--Bike.mp3
Pink_Floyd\Pink_Floyd--The_Wall--Another_Brick_In-2.mp3
Pink_Floyd\Pink_Floyd--The_Wall--Comfortably_Numb.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Angels--My_Boyfriends_Back.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Annette--Beach_Party.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Beach_Boys--Be_True_To_Your_School.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Beach_Boys--Fun_Fun_Fun.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Beach_Boys--Good_Vibrations.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Beach_Boys--I_Get_Around.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Beach_Boys--In_My_Room.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Beach_Boys--Little_Deuce_Coupe.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Beach_Boys--Louie_Louie.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Beach_Boys--Shut_Down.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Beach_Boys--Surfer_Girl.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Beach_Boys--Surfin_USA.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Bobby_Darin--Mack_The_Knife.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Bobby_Day--Rockin_Robin.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Bobby_Fuller--I_Fought_The_Law-45.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Bobby_Fuller--I_Fought_The_Law.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Bobby_Vee--Rubber_Ball.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Bonnie_Sisters--Cry_Baby.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Boris_Karloff--Monster_Mash.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Brenda_Lee--Sweet_Nothins.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Brian_Hyland--Yellow_Polka_Dot_Bikini.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Buddy_Holly--Not_Fade_Away.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Buddy_Holly--Peggy_Sue.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Chantels--Maybe.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Cheetahs--Soldier_Boy.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Chordettes--Lollipop.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Chubby_Checker--The_Twist.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Clovers--Love_Potion_No_9--1959.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Clovers--Love_Potion_No_9.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Clovers--Needles_And_Pins.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Coasters--Charly_Brown.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Coasters--Yakety_Yak.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Connie_Francis--Lipstick_On_Your_Collar.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Crew_Cuts--Sh-Boom.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Crystals--Da_Doo_Ron_Ron.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Dave_Clark_Five--Glad_All_Over.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Dave_Clark_Five--Over_And_Over.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Del_Shannon--Runaway.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Dion--Teenager_in_love.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Dixie_Cups--All_Grown_Up.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Dixie_Cups--Chapel_Of_Love.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Dixie_Cups--Iko_Iko.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Dodie_Stevens--Pink_Shoe_Laces.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Downtown--Petula_Clark.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Drifters--Ruby_Baby.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Drifters--Under_The_Boardwalk.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Dyna_Sores--Alley_Oop.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Electric_Prunes--Too_Much_To_Dream.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Ernie_Doe--Mother_In_Law.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Everly_Brothers--Love_Is_Strange.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Five_Americans--Western_Union.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Five_Blobs--The_Blob.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Four_Seasons--Big_Girls_Dont_Cry.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Four_Seasons--Connie-O.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Four_Seasons--Dawn_Go_Away.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Four_Seasons--Rag_Doll-mono45.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Four_Seasons--Sherry.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Four_Seasons--Walk_Like_A_Man.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Four_Tops--Sugar_Pie_Honey_Bunch.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Frankie_Ford--Sea_Cruise.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Gants--Road_Runner.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Gants--Wild_Thing.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Herb_Alpert--Love_Potion_#9.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Hermans_Hermits--Im_Into_Something_Good_1965.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Hollywood_Argyles--Alley_Oop.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Imperials--Spooky.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Jerry_Lee_Lewis--Great_Balls_of_Fire.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Jerry_Lee_Lewis--Whole_Lotta_Shakin.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Joan_Baez--House_Of_The_Rising_Sun--1960.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\John_Loudermilk--Tobacco_Road.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Julie_London--Cry_Me_A_River.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Kingsmen--Louie_Louie.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Kingsmen--Money.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Kingston_Trio--Tom_Dooley.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Knickerbockers--Jerk_Town.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Lemon_Pipers--Green_Tambourine.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Llyod_Price--Stagger_Lee.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Lulu--To_Sir_With_Love.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Manfred_Mann--Do_wah_diddy.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Mark_Dinning--Teen_Angel_.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Markettes--Batman_Theme.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\McCoys--Hang_on_Sloopy.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Mickey_and_Sylvia--Love_is_Strange.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Monotones--Book_Of_Love.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Napoleon_XIV--Theyre_Coming_To_Take_Me_Away.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Nightcrawlers--The_Little_Black_Egg_-CD.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Paramounts--Poison_Ivy.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Patience_Prudence--Tonight_You_Belong.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Paul_Revere--Indian_Reservation.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Paul_Revere--Louie_Louie.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Pharaohs--Louie_Louie.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Platters--Sixteen_Tons.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Ran_Dells--Martian_Hop.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Rascals--Good_Lovin.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Rascals--Groovin.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Rascals--In_The_Midnight_Hour.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Rascals--Mustang_Sally.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Ray_Stevens--Ahab_The_Arab.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Ricky_Nelson--Half_Breed.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Rivieras--California_Sun.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Rivingtons--The_Bird_Is_The_Word--1963.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Roger_Miller--Dang_me.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Ronettes--Chapel_Of_Love.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Sam_And_Dave--Soul_Man.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Sam_Cooke--Chain_Gang.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Sam_Cooke--Everybody_Likes_To_Cha_Cha.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Sam_Sham--Lil_Red_Riding_Hood.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Sam_Sham--Wooly_Bully.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Searchers--Love_Potion_Number_Nine.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Searchers--Needles_And_Pins.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Shangri_Las--Leader_Of_The_Pack.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Sheb_Wooley--Purple_People_Eater.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Sheldon_Allman--Radioactive_Mama.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Shirelles--Boys.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Shirelles--Soldier_Boy.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Shirelles--Will_You_Love_Me_Tomorrow.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Shondells--Crimson_and_Clover.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Silhouettes--Get_a_job.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Sinatra_Hazlewood--Some_Velvet_Morning.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Steve_Brett--Sugar_Shack.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Surfaris--Wipe_Out.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Teddy_Bears--To_Know_Him.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\The_Kavaliers--Get_That_Communist_Joe.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\The_Rivingstons--Papa_Oom_Mow_Mow.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\The_Treniers--Poon_Tang.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Trashmen--Bird_Dance_Beat--1964.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Trashmen--Surfin_Bird.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Tremeloes--Alley_Oop.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Tremeloes--Rag_Doll.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Tremeloes--Twist_And_Shout.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Tremeloes--Yakety_Yak.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Ventures--LV--Wipe_Out--65.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Ventures--Tequila.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Wilbert_Harrison--Kansas_City.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Wilson_Pickett--Mustang_Sally.mp3
Rock_50s_60s\Zager_Evens--In_The_Year_2525.mp3
Rock_A_I\1910_Fruitgum--Pop_Goes_The_Weasel.mp3
Rock_A_I\1910_Fruitgum--Yummy_Yummy_Yummy.mp3
Rock_A_I\999--LV--Homicide.mp3
Rock_A_I\Aerosmith--Big_Ten_Inch.mp3
Rock_A_I\Aerosmith--LV--Dream_On.mp3
Rock_A_I\Aerosmith--LV--Janies_Got_A_Gun.mp3
Rock_A_I\Aerosmith--LV--Rag_Doll.mp3
Rock_A_I\Aerosmith--LV--Sweet_Emotion.mp3
Rock_A_I\Aerosmith--LV--Walk_This_Way.mp3
Rock_A_I\Alley_Cats--LV--Nothing_Means_Nothing.mp3
Rock_A_I\Allman_Brothers--Ramblin_Man.mp3
Rock_A_I\Alvin_Lee_West_Howe_Krieger--All_Along_The_Watchtower.mp3
Rock_A_I\America--LV--Horse_With_No_Name.mp3
Rock_A_I\Archies--Sugar_Sugar.mp3
Rock_A_I\Athletico_Spizz--LV--Wheres_Captain_Kirk.mp3
Rock_A_I\Athletico_Spizz--Wheres_Captain_Kirk.mp3
Rock_A_I\B52s--LV--Planet_Claire.mp3
Rock_A_I\B52s--LV--Private_Idaho.mp3
Rock_A_I\B52s--LV--Rock_Lobster.mp3
Rock_A_I\B52s--Party_Out_Of_Bounds.mp3
Rock_A_I\B52s--Planet_Claire.mp3
Rock_A_I\B52s--Private_Idaho.mp3
Rock_A_I\B52s--Quiche_Lorraine.mp3
Rock_A_I\B52s--Rock_Lobster.mp3
Rock_A_I\B52s--Stairway_To_Heaven.mp3
Rock_A_I\B52s--Strobelight.mp3
Rock_A_I\Bad_Company--Bad_Company.mp3
Rock_A_I\Beat_Farmers--Roll_Another_For_The_Road.mp3
Rock_A_I\Beatnix--Stairway_to_Heaven.mp3
Rock_A_I\Beautiful_Day--White_Bird.mp3
Rock_A_I\Beefheart--Ice_Cream_for_Crow.mp3
Rock_A_I\Beefheart--Korn_Ring_Finger.mp3
Rock_A_I\Beefheart--Old_Fart_At_Play.mp3
Rock_A_I\Beefheart--Ole_Time_Religion.mp3
Rock_A_I\Beefheart--Sure_Nuff.mp3
Rock_A_I\Beefheart--The_Blimp.mp3
Rock_A_I\Benzedrine_Monks--The_Monks.mp3
Rock_A_I\Betty_Everett--Shoop_Shoop.mp3
Rock_A_I\Big_Boy_Grovers--I_Gotta_New_Car.mp3
Rock_A_I\Bill_Haley--Shake_Rattle_And_Roll.mp3
Rock_A_I\Billy_Royal--Down_In_The_Boondocks-45.mp3
Rock_A_I\Black_Flag--Louie_Louie.mp3
Rock_A_I\Blind_Guardian--Surfin_USA.mp3
Rock_A_I\Blondie--Dreaming.mp3
Rock_A_I\Blondie--Hanging_On_The_Telephone.mp3
Rock_A_I\Blondie--Heart_Of_Glass.mp3
Rock_A_I\Blondie--LV--My_Obsession.mp3
Rock_A_I\Bob_Dylan--Highway_61_Revisited.mp3
Rock_A_I\Bob_Dylan--Knockin_On_Heavens_Door.mp3
Rock_A_I\Bob_Dylan_Tom_Petty--Knockin_On_Heavens_Door.mp3
Rock_A_I\Boston--More_Than_a_Feeling.mp3
Rock_A_I\Box_Tops--The_Letter.mp3
Rock_A_I\Brian_Eno--Babys_On_Fire.mp3
Rock_A_I\Brian_Setzer--Route_66.mp3
Rock_A_I\Bryan_Ferry--All_Along_The_Watchtower.mp3
Rock_A_I\Bryan_Ferry--Knockin_On_Heavens_Door.mp3
Rock_A_I\Buchanan_Brothers--Those_Flying_Saucers.mp3
Rock_A_I\Buckinghams--Kind_Of_A_Drag.mp3
Rock_A_I\Butthole_Surfers--Hurdy_Gurdy_Man.mp3
Rock_A_I\Buzz_Clifford--Baby_Sittin_Boogie.mp3
Rock_A_I\Byrds--5D_Fifth_Dimension.mp3
Rock_A_I\Byrds--Bells_Of_Rhymney.mp3
Rock_A_I\Byrds--Eight_Miles_High.mp3
Rock_A_I\Byrds--Fox_Trot_Lear_Jet.mp3
Rock_A_I\Byrds--Hey_Joe.mp3
Rock_A_I\Byrds--Hey_Joe--Std.mp3
Rock_A_I\Byrds--LV--Hey_Joe.mp3
Rock_A_I\Byrds--Mr_Spaceman.mp3
Rock_A_I\Byrds--Mr_Tambourine_Man.mp3
Rock_A_I\Byrds--My_Back_Pages.mp3
Rock_A_I\Byrds--Turn_Turn_Turn.mp3
Rock_A_I\Byrnes_Stevens--Kookie_Lend_Me_Your_Comb.mp3
Rock_A_I\Canned_Heat--Amphetamine_Annie.mp3
Rock_A_I\Canned_Heat--Going_Up_The_Country.mp3
Rock_A_I\Canned_Heat--On_The_Road_Again.mp3
Rock_A_I\Canned_Heat--Wooly_Bully.mp3
Rock_A_I\Cars--Good_Times_Roll.mp3
Rock_A_I\Cars--Lets_Go.mp3
Rock_A_I\Cars--Moving_In_Stereo.mp3
Rock_A_I\Cars--My_Best_Friends_Girl.mp3
Rock_A_I\Cascades--Rhythm_Of_The_Rain.mp3
Rock_A_I\Champs--Tequila.mp3
Rock_A_I\Chantays--Pipeline.mp3
Rock_A_I\Chemlab--Exile_On_Mainline.mp3
Rock_A_I\Cher--Hey_Joe--45.mp3
Rock_A_I\Chili_Peppers--Aeroplane.mp3
Rock_A_I\Chili_Peppers--Coffee_Shop.mp3
Rock_A_I\Chili_Peppers--I_Like_Dirt.mp3
Rock_A_I\Chili_Peppers--Road_Trippin.mp3
Rock_A_I\Chili_Peppers--Scar_Tissue.mp3
Rock_A_I\Chili_Peppers--This_Velvet_Glove.mp3
Rock_A_I\Chuck_Berry--Good_Morning_School_Girl.mp3
Rock_A_I\Chuck_Berry--Hoochi_Coochi_Man.mp3
Rock_A_I\Chuck_Berry--Johnny_B_Goode.mp3
Rock_A_I\Chuck_Berry--Reelin_And_Rockin--1.mp3
Rock_A_I\Chuck_Berry--Reelin_and_Rockin--2.mp3
Rock_A_I\Chuck_Berry--You_Cant_Catch_Me.mp3
Rock_A_I\Count_5--Psychotic_Reaction.mp3
Rock_A_I\Cracker--Hi-Desert_Biker_Meth_Lab.mp3
Rock_A_I\Cracker--Kerosene_Hat.mp3
Rock_A_I\Cracker--Take_Me_Down_To_The_Infirmary.mp3
Rock_A_I\Cramps--Louie_Louie.mp3
Rock_A_I\Crew_Cuts--Earth_Angel.mp3
Rock_A_I\Cure--Killing_an_Arab--JPeel.mp3
Rock_A_I\Cure--Killing_An_Arab.mp3
Rock_A_I\Cure--LV--Killing_an_Arab--79.mp3
Rock_A_I\Cure--LV--Killing_an_Arab--84.mp3
Rock_A_I\Dave_Edmunds--Crawling_From_The_Wreckage.mp3
Rock_A_I\Dave_Mason--LV--All_Along_The_Watchtower.mp3
Rock_A_I\Deep_Purple--LV--Smoke_on_the_Water.mp3
Rock_A_I\Demons_Wizards--White_Room.mp3
Rock_A_I\Detergents--Leader_Of_The_Laundromat.mp3
Rock_A_I\Devo--Beautiful_World--std1.mp3
Rock_A_I\Devo--Jocko_Homo--orig-mono.mp3
Rock_A_I\Devo--Jocko_Homo--Std.mp3
Rock_A_I\Devo--LV--Beautiful_World-Dome.mp3
Rock_A_I\Devo--LV--Jocko_Homo-Dome.mp3
Rock_A_I\Devo--LV--Satisfaction-Apollo.mp3
Rock_A_I\Devo--LV--Satisfaction-Dome.mp3
Rock_A_I\Devo--LV--Satisfaction.mp3
Rock_A_I\Devo--LV--Secret_Agent_Man-Apollo.mp3
Rock_A_I\Devo--LV--Secret_Agent_Man-Dome.mp3
Rock_A_I\Devo--LV--Uncontrollable_Urge.mp3
Rock_A_I\Devo--LV--Whip_It-Apollo.mp3
Rock_A_I\Devo--LV--Whip_It-Dome.mp3
Rock_A_I\Devo--Mongoloid.mp3
Rock_A_I\Devo--Satisfaction--Std1.mp3
Rock_A_I\Devo--Satisfaction--Std2.mp3
Rock_A_I\Devo--Secret_Agent_Man_Future.mp3
Rock_A_I\Devo--Uncontrollable_Urge.mp3
Rock_A_I\Devo--Whip_It.mp3
Rock_A_I\Devo--Working_in_a_Coalmine.mp3
Rock_A_I\****_Panic--Stinkin_Taxes.mp3
Rock_A_I\Dire_Straits--Money_For_Nothing.mp3
Rock_A_I\Dire_Straits--Sultans_Of_Swing.mp3
Rock_A_I\Doobie_Bros--Black_Water.mp3
Rock_A_I\Doors--Break_on_Through.mp3
Rock_A_I\Doors--Light_My_Fire.mp3
Rock_A_I\Doors--LV--Stairway_to_Heaven.mp3
Rock_A_I\Doors--People_Are_Strange.mp3
Rock_A_I\Drums_By_James--Mississippi_Queen.mp3
Rock_A_I\DrX--Imigrant_Song.mp3
Rock_A_I\Eagles--Hotel_California.mp3
Rock_A_I\Eagles--LV--Peaceful_Easy_Feeling--BBC.mp3
Rock_A_I\Eddy_Chochran--Summertime_Blues.mp3
Rock_A_I\Edgar_Winter--Frankenstein.mp3
Rock_A_I\Edith_Massey--Big_Girls_Dont_Cry.mp3
Rock_A_I\Electric_Prunes--Too_Much_To_Dream.mp3
Rock_A_I\Flash_Cadillac--At_The_Hop.mp3
Rock_A_I\Fleetwood_Mac--Gold_Dust_Woman.mp3
Rock_A_I\Fleetwood_Mac--Landslide.mp3
Rock_A_I\Fleetwood_Mac--Rhiannon.mp3
Rock_A_I\Fleetwood_Mac--World_Turning.mp3
Rock_A_I\Fleshtones--LV--Shadow_Line.mp3
Rock_A_I\Foghat--Slow_Ride.mp3
Rock_A_I\Frampton--Jack_Flash.mp3
Rock_A_I\Frampton--LV--Jack_Flash.mp3
Rock_A_I\Frampton--Show_Me_The_Way.mp3
Rock_A_I\Fraternity_Of_Man--Dont_Bogart.mp3
Rock_A_I\Freddie_Dreamers--Johnny_B_Goode.mp3
Rock_A_I\Frijid_Pink--House_Of_The_Rising_Sun.mp3
Rock_A_I\Gary_Glitter--LV--House_Of_The_Rising_Sun.mp3
Rock_A_I\Gene_Chandler--Duke_of_Earl.mp3
Rock_A_I\Glenn_Barber--Atom_Bomb.mp3
Rock_A_I\Go_Gos--LV--We_Got_The_Beat.mp3
Rock_A_I\Gordon_Lightfoot--If_You_Could_Read-.mp3
Rock_A_I\Gordon_Lightfoot--Sundown.mp3
Rock_A_I\Gordon_Lightfoot--Wreck_of_the_Edmund_Fitzgerald.mp3
Rock_A_I\Govt_Mule--Effigy.mp3
Rock_A_I\Grand_Funk--Footstompin_Music.mp3
Rock_A_I\Grand_Funk--Were_An_American_Band.mp3
Rock_A_I\Great_White--Immigrant_Song.mp3
Rock_A_I\Guess_Who--American_Woman.mp3
Rock_A_I\Guns_Roses--Jack_Flash--1.mp3
Rock_A_I\Guns_Roses--Jack_Flash--2.mp3
Rock_A_I\Guns_Roses--Jack_Flash--3.mp3
Rock_A_I\Guns_Roses--Jack_Flash--Acoust.mp3
Rock_A_I\Guns_Roses--Knockin_On_Heavens_Door.mp3
Rock_A_I\Halle_Louie_Chorus--Louie_Louie.mp3
Rock_A_I\Hate_Dept--Thinker.mp3
Rock_A_I\Heart--LV--Immigrant_Song.mp3
Rock_A_I\Iggy_Pop--Louie_Louie.mp3
Rock_A_I\Iggy_Pop--Real_Wild_Child.mp3
Rock_A_I\Iron_Buttfly--In-A-Gadda-Da-Vidda-std.mp3
Rock_A_I\Iron_Buttfly--LV--In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida.mp3
Rock_A_I\Little_Feat--Dont_Bogart_That_Joint.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Frank_Marino--LV--Johnny_B_Goode.mp3
Rock_J_Z\James_Taylor--Country_Road.mp3
Rock_J_Z\James_Taylor--LV--1970--Greensleeves.mp3
Rock_J_Z\James_Taylor--LV--1970--Manish_Boy.mp3
Rock_J_Z\James_Taylor--LV--1970--Oh_Susannah.mp3
Rock_J_Z\James_Taylor--LV--1970--Steamroller.mp3
Rock_J_Z\James_Taylor--LV--1970--With_A_Little_Help.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Jan_Dean--Dead_Mans_Curve.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Jan_Dean--Hang_On_Sloopy.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Jan_Dean--Little_Old_Lady_From_Pasadena.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Jan_Dean--Surf_City.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Jan_Dean--Turn_Turn_Turn.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Janet_Greene--Poor_Left_Winger.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Janis_Joplin--Mercedes_Benz.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Jeff_Airplane--Somebody_To_Love.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Jeff_Airplane--White_Rabbit.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Jim_Croce--You_Dont_Mess_Around_With_Jim.mp3
Rock_J_Z\JJ_Cale--Cocaine.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Joan_Jett--Crimson_and_Clover.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Joan_Jett--Little_Drummer_Boy.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Joan_Jett--Louie_Louie.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Joan_Jett--LV--Bad_Reputation.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Joan_Jett--LV--Crimson_And_Clover.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Joan_Jett--LV--Rebel_Rebel.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Joan_Jett--LV--Wooly_Bully.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Johnny_Kidd--Shakin_All_Over.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Johnny_Rivers--Secret_Agent_Man.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Joneses--Route_66.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Keytones--I_Was_A_Teenage_Monster.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Killdozer--When_The_Levee_Breaks.mp3
Rock_J_Z\King_Crimson--21st_Century_Schizoid_Man.mp3
Rock_J_Z\King_Crimson--Court_Of_The_Crimson_King.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Kinks--All_Day_And_All_Of-.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Kinks--Lola--std.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Kinks--LV--Lola.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Kinky_Friedman_Kids--Kumbaya.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Lemon_Twins--Last_Polka.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Leo_Kottke--8_Miles_High.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Leo_Kottke--Sailors_Grave_On_The_Prairie.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Leo_Kottke--Tennessee_Toad.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Leonard_Teale--Stairway_to_Heaven.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Leon_Redbone--Polly_Wolly_Doodle.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Leon_Russell--Jack_Flash.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Leon_Russell--Stranger_in_a_Strange--Guit_mono.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Leon_Russell--Stranger_in_a_Strange.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Linda_Ronstadt--Desperado.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Linda_Ronstadt--Different_Drum.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Linda_Ronstadt--Youre_No_Good.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Little_Diane--Zing_Went_My_Heart.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Little_Richard--Good_Golly_Miss_Molly.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Looking_Glass--Brandy_Youre_a_Fine_Girl.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Los_Bravos--Black_Is_Black.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Loudon_Wainwright--Dead_Skunk.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Lou_Reed--LV--Heroin.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Lou_Reed--LV--Sweet_Jane--2009.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Lou_Reed--LV--Sweet_Jane.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Lou_Reed--Walk_On_The_Wild_Side.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Lovin_Spoonful--Darling_Be_Home_Soon.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Lovin_Spoonful--Do_You_Believe_In_Magic.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Lovin_Spoonful--Nashville_Cats.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Lovin_Spoonful--Rain_On_The_Roof.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Lovin_Spoonful--Six_Oclock.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Lovin_Spoonful--Summer_In_The_City.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Lynyrd_Skynyrd--Sweet_Home_Alabama.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Mamas_Papas--California_Dreamin.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Mamas_Papas--San_Francisco.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Members--LV--Offshore_Banking_Business.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Members--Offshore_Banking_Business.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Merrilee_Rush--Angel_Of_The_Morning.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Ministry--LV--Mississippi_Queen.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Mitch_Ryder--Devil_With_A_Blue_Dress.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Molly_Hatchet--LV--Crossroads.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Monkees--Im_A_Believer.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Monkees--Monkees_Theme.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Mott_Hoople--All_The_Young_Dudes.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Mountain--LV--Mississippi_Queen.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Muse--House_Of_The_Rising_Sun.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Music_Explosion--96_Tears.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Music_Explosion--Little_Black_Egg.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Mustangs--Gloria.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Mustangs--Hang_On_Sloopy.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Neil_Pepper--Stairway_to_Heaven.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Nervous_Nervus--Transfusion.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Nervous_Norvus--Ape_Call.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Neuroticfish--Theyre_Coming_To_Take_Me_Away.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Nick_Lowe--Lets_Eat.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Nirvana--Smells_Like_Teen_Spirit.mp3
Rock_J_Z\NRP_Sage--LV--Hello_Mary_Lou.mp3
Rock_J_Z\NRP_Sage--Panama_Red.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Ohio_Express--Chewy_Chewy.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Ohio_Express--Yummy_Yummy_Yummy.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Oingo_Boingo--Dead_Mans_Party.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Oingo_Boingo--I_Am_The_Walrus.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Oingo_Boingo--LV--Aint_This_The_Life.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Oingo_Boingo--Only_A_Lad.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Pardon_Me_Boys--Stairway_to_Heaven.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Patti_Smith--Hey_Joe.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Patti_Smith--LV--Who_Do_You_Love.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Pepper--Stairway_To_Heaven.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Playmates--Beep_Beep.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Police--LV--Driven_To_Tears.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Pretenders--Needle_And_The_Damage.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Pretenders--Stop_Your_Sobbing.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Primus--American_Life.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Primus--Blue_Collar_Tweakers.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Primus--Fish_On.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Primus--Grandads_Little_Ditty.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Primus--Here_Come_the_Bastards.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Primus--Is_it_Luck.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Primus--Jerry_Was_a_Race_Car_Driver.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Primus--Los_Bastardos.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Primus--Sathington_Waltz.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Primus--Seas_of_Cheese.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Primus--Sgt_Baker.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Primus--Tommy_The_Cat.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Queen--Another_One_Bites_The_Dust.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Queen--We_Will_Rock_You.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Ram_Jam--Black_Betty.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Ramones--Have_You_Ever_Seen_The_Rain.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Ramones--Needles_And_Pins.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Ramones--Somebody_To_Love.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Ramones--Surf_City.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Ramones--When_I_Was_Young.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Randy_Newman--Lets_Burn_Down_The_Cornfield.mp3
Rock_J_Z\RB_Greaves--Take_a_Letter_Maria.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Regents--Barbara_Ann.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Richard_Cheese--Brick_In_The_Wall.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Richard_Cheese--Closer.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Richard_Cheese--Star_Wars.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Robin_Trower--Bridge_Of_Sighs.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Rolf_Harris--Stairway_to_Heaven.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Roy_Orbison--Things_Go_Better_With_Coke.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Roy_Smeck--Hawaiian-Japanese_Sandman.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Sandie_Shaw--Your_Time_is_Gonna_Come.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Scott_Gairdner--Sex_Offender_Shuffle.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Seeds--Pushin_Too_Hard.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Seekers--Kumbaya.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Sheryl_Crow_BBC--The_First_Cut_Is_The_Deepest.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Simon_Garfunkel--Mrs_Robinson.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Simon_Garfunkel--Scarborough_Fair.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Simple_Minds--Gloria.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Simple_Minds--Hello_I_Love_You.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Sinead_O_Connor--House_Of_The_Rising_Sun.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Siouxsie_Banshees--Dear_Prudence.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Sparkletones--Slack.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Spinal_Tap--Bitch_School.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Spinal_Tap--Stinkin_Up_The_Great-.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Steppenwolf--Born_to_be_Wild.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Steppenwolf--Magic_Carpet_Ride.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Steppenwolf--The_Pusher.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Strawberry_Alarm_Clock--Incense_and_Peppermints.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Stuck_Mojo--Im_American.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Ted_Nugent--LV--Cat_Scratch_Fever.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Tertium--When_The_Levee_Breaks.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Tesla--Lodi.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Tesla--Love_In_Vain.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Tesla--Mothers_Little_Helper.mp3
Rock_J_Z\The_Band--Up_On_Cripple_Creek.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Three_Dog_Night--Joy_to_the_World.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Tina_Turner--Proud_Mary.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Todd_Rundgren--****_Aaron.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Tom_Jones--Whats_New_Pussycat.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Tommy_Emmanuel--Beatles_Medley.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Tommy_Emmanuel--House_Of_The_Rising_Sun.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Tom_Paxton--High_Sheriff_Of_Hazard.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Traffic--Dear_Mr_Fantasy.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Traffic--Feelin_Alright.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Traffic--John_Barleycorn.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Traffic--Medicated_Goo.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Traffic--Pearly_Queen.mp3
Rock_J_Z\T_Rex--Get_It_On.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Troggs--Wild_Thing.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Trouble--Helter_Skelter.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Turtles--Happy_Together.mp3
Rock_J_Z\U2--LV--All_Along_The_Watchtower.mp3
Rock_J_Z\U2--LV--Helter_Skelter.mp3
Rock_J_Z\UB40--Red_Red_Wine.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Unknown--Good_Lovin.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Unknown--Surveillance.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Van_Morrison--Gloria--2.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Van_Morrison--Gloria.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Vegemite_Reggae--Stairway_to_Heaven.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Velvet_Revolver--Psycho_Killer.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Ventures--Sleigh_Ride.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Wall_Of_Voodoo--Animal_Day.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Wall_Of_Voodoo--LV--Back_In_Flesh.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Wall_Of_Voodoo--LV--The_Good_Bad_Ugly.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Wall_Of_Voodoo--Mexican_Radio.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Wall_Of_Voodoo--Ring_Of_Fire.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Warren_Zevon--Lawyers_Guns_Money.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Who--Baba_O_Riley.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Who--Batman.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Who--BBC--Boris_The_Spider.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Who--BBC--My_Generation.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Who--Behind_Blue_Eyes--1.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Who--Behind_Blue_Eyes--2.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Who--Boris_the_Spider.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Who--Happy_Jack.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Who--LV--Boris_the_Spider--Entw.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Who--Magic_Bus.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Who--My_Generation.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Who--Pinball_Wizard.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Who--Under_My_Thumb.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Who--Wont_Get_Fooled_Again.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Wild_Man_Fischer--Young_At_Heart.mp3
Rock_J_Z\X--Wild_Thing.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Yardbirds--For_Your_Love.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Yardbirds--LV--Smokestack_Lightning.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Zombies--I_Got_My_Mojo_Working.mp3
Rock_J_Z\Zombies--Road_Runner.mp3
Stones\Covers\Jagger--Tokyo88--Gimme_Shelter.mp3
Stones\Covers\Jagger--Tokyo88--Jack_Flash.mp3
Stones\Covers\Jagger--Tokyo88--Sympathy.mp3
Stones\Covers\London_Symphony--Gimme_Shelter.mp3
Stones\Covers\London_Symphony--Jack_Flash.mp3
Stones\Covers\London_Symphony--Paint_It_Black.mp3
Stones\Covers\London_Symphony--Street_Fightin.mp3
Stones\Covers\London_Symphony--Sympathy_For_The_Devil.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Beast_Of_Burden--Holmes_Brothers.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Child_Of_The_Moon--Blanche.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Gimme_Shelter--Back_Forty.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Gimme_Shelter--Backing_Tracks.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Gimme_Shelter--Cal_Tjader.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Gimme_Shelter--Crank_Band.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Gimme_Shelter--Forest_Rangers.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Gimme_Shelter--Funkadelic--1972.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Gimme_Shelter--Grand_Funk.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Gimme_Shelter--Hawkwind_S_Fox.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Gimme_Shelter--Hellacopters.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Gimme_Shelter--Holy_Soldier.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Gimme_Shelter--K_Urban_A_Keys--LV1.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Gimme_Shelter--Lon_Bronson.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Gimme_Shelter--Meat_Loaf--LV.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Gimme_Shelter--Merry_Clayton--1972.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Gimme_Shelter--Merry_Clayton--LV1.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Gimme_Shelter--Michael_Hedges--LV1.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Gimme_Shelter--Michael_Hedges--LV2.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Gimme_Shelter--Michael_Squire.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Gimme_Shelter--Mitch_Ryder--LV1.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Gimme_Shelter--Patti_Smith--1.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Gimme_Shelter--Patti_Smith--2.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Gimme_Shelter--Puddle_of_Mudd--3.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Gimme_Shelter--Puddle_of_Mudd.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Gimme_Shelter--Purple_Pam.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Gimme_Shelter--RecycleBrillance-JrHighKids.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Gimme_Shelter--Sisters_Mercy--1.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Gimme_Shelter--Sisters_Mercy--2.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Gimme_Shelter--Stereophonics--LV.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Gimme_Shelter--Thunder.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Gimme_Shelter--Tom_Jones_New_Model_Army.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Gimme_Shelter--Turbonegro.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Gimme_Shelter--U2_Jagger_Fergie.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Heart_Of_Stone--Joseph_Walker.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Honky_Tonk--TajMahal.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Honky_Tonk--Travis_Tritt.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Its_All_Over_Now--Bobby_Womack.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Jack_Flash--Amazonics.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Jack_Flash--Ananda_Shankar.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Jack_Flash--Eggmen.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Jack_Flash--Mensen.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Jack_Flash--Music_Men.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Jack_Flash--Still_Water_Pioneers.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Midnight_Rambler--Larry_MCCray.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Moonlight_Mile--AlvinHart.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--No_Expectations--Nanci_Griffith.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Paint_it_Black--Chris_Farlow.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Paint_it_Black--Earth_Crisis.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Paint_It_Black--Grip_Inc.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Satisfaction--Junior_Wells.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Satisfaction--Otis_Redding.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Street_Fightin--Hollywood_Squares.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Street_Fightin--Rage_Against_Machine.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Street_Fightin--Ramones.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Street_Fightin--Testaferro_de_los_Pordioseros.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Sway--Alvin_Hart.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Sympathy--BigMess.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Sympathy--GunsRoses--1.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Sympathy--GunsRoses--2.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Sympathy--Guster.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Sympathy--Laibach04.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Sympathy--Natalie_Merchant.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Sympathy--Orchestre_Barbes.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Sympathy--Revenant.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Sympathy--Sandie_Shaw.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Sympathy--SubGenius.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Sympathy--Sweet_Noise.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Sympathy--Tiamat.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Tumblin_Dice--Johnny_Copeland.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Under_My_Thumb--Lucky_Peterson.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Under_My_Thumb--LV--Blind_Faith.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Under_My_Thumb--Ministry.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Under_My_Thumb--Pentagram.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Ventilator_Blues--Clarence_Brown.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Wild_Horses--Blackhawk.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--Wild_Horses--Otis_Clay.mp3
Stones\Covers\RSC--You_Cant_Always_Get--Luther_Allison.mp3
Stones\Keef\Keef--32-20_Blues.mp3
Stones\Keef\Keef--32-20_Blues--prac.mp3
Stones\Keef\Keef--All_I_Have_To_Do_Is_Dream.mp3
Stones\Keef\Keef--Am_I_Grooving_You.mp3
Stones\Keef\Keef--Cocaine.mp3
Stones\Keef\Keef--Crying_Waiting_Hoping.mp3
Stones\Keef\Keef--Dont_Let_Them_Drop_That_Atomic_Bomb.mp3
Stones\Keef\Keef--Girl_of_the_North_Country.mp3
Stones\Keef\Keef--John_Wesley_Harding.mp3
Stones\Keef\Keef--LV--999.mp3
Stones\Keef\Keef--LV--Connection2.mp3
Stones\Keef\Keef--LV--Eileen.mp3
Stones\Keef\Keef--LV--Gimme_Shelter--1.mp3
Stones\Keef\Keef--LV--Gimme_Shelter--2--Mono.mp3
Stones\Keef\Keef--LV--Happy.mp3
Stones\Keef\Keef--LV--How_I_Wish.mp3
Stones\Keef\Keef--LV--Locked_Away.mp3
Stones\Keef\Keef--LV--Shake_Rattle_Roll--Dylan.mp3
Stones\Keef\Keef--LV--Take_It_So_Hard.mp3
Stones\Keef\Keef--LV--Time_Is_On_My_Side.mp3
Stones\Keef\Keef--LV--Wicked_As_It_Seems.mp3
Stones\Keef\Keef--LV--Will_But_You_Wont.mp3
Stones\Keef\Keef--New_Barbarians--I_Can_Feel_The_Fire.mp3
Stones\Keef\Keef--Ron_Dialogue.mp3
Stones\Keef\Keef--Run_Rudolph_Run2.mp3
Stones\Keef\Keef--Somewhere_Over_the_Rainbow.mp3
Stones\Keef\Keef--The_Harder_They_Come.mp3
Stones\Keef\Keef--The_Worst.mp3
Stones\Keef\Keef--Too_Slack.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Brussels1--01_Brown_Sugar.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Brussels1--02_Gimme_Shelter.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Brussels1--03_Happy.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Brussels1--04_Tumbling_Dice.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Brussels1--05_Dancing_With_Mr_D.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Brussels1--06_Angie.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Brussels1--07_You_Cant_Always_Get.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Brussels1--08_Midnight_Rambler.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Brussels1--09_Honky_Tonk_Women.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Brussels1--10_All_Down_The_Line.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Brussels1--11_Rip_This_Joint.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Brussels1--12_Jack_Flash.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Brussels1--13_Street_Fightin.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Brussels2--01_Brown_Sugar.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Brussels2--02_Happy.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Brussels2--03_Gimme_Shelter.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Brussels2--04_Heartbreaker.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Brussels2--05_Street_Fightin.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Brussels2--06_Brown_Sugar.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Brussels2--07_Star****er.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Brussels2--08_Dancing_With_Mr_D.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Brussels2--10_Midnight_Rambler.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Brussels2--11_Gimme_Shelter.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Brussels2--12_Street_Fightin.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Brussels2--13_Bitch.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Circus--Jack_Flash.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Circus--No_Expectations.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Circus--Parachute_Woman.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Circus--Salt_of_the_Earth.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Circus--Sympathy.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Circus--Tull--Song_For_Jeffrey.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Circus--Yer_Blues.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Circus--You_Cant_Always_Get.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Club--19th_Nervous_Breakdown.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Club--Brown_Sugar.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Club--Crackin_Up.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Club--Honky_Tonk.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Club--Jack_Flash.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Club--Let_It_Bleed.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Club--Little_Queenie.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Club--Little_Red_Rooster.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Club--Shame_Shame.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Club--Start_me_Up.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Club--The_Last_Time.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Club--You_Got_Me_Rockin.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Gimme_Shelter--Gimme_Shelter.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Gimme_Shelter--Honkytonk_Woman.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Gimme_Shelter--Jack_Flash.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Gimme_Shelter--Love_In_Vain.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Gimme_Shelter--Satisfaction.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Gimme_Shelter--Street_Fightin.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Gimme_Shelter--Sympathy.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Gimme_Shelter--Under_My_Thumb.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Shine--As_Tears_Go_By.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Shine--Blues_Slide.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Shine--Brown_Sugar.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Shine--Champagne_Reefer.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Shine--Connection.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Shine--Far_Away_Eyes.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Shine--Guitar_Solo_Acoust.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Shine--Hillbilly_Medley.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Shine--Im_Free.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Shine--Paint_It_Black.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Shine--Satisfaction.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Shine--Start_Me_Up.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Shine--Sympathy.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Shine--Under_Cover.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Shine--You_Got_The_Silver.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Stripped--All_Down_The_Line.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Stripped--Dead_Flowers.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Stripped--Gimme_Shelter.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Stripped--Live_With_Me.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Stripped--Rip_This_Joint.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Stripped--Shine_A_Light.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Stripped--Sweet_Virginia.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Stripped--Tumbling_Dice.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--Wild_Horses--Black_Crows.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--YaYas--Carol.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--YaYas--Honky_Tonk_Women.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--YaYas--Jack_Flash.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--YaYas--Little_Queenie.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--YaYas--Live_With_Me.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--YaYas--Love_In_Vain.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--YaYas--Midnight_Rambler.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--YaYas--Stray_Cat_Blues.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--YaYas--Street_Fightin_man.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--YaYas--Sympathy.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--2000_Light_Years.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Altamont--audience3.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Bitch--73-Per.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Bitch--Toron--ruf.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Brown_Sugar--73-Per.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Brown_Sugar_Mick2.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Brown_Sugar--Millard.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Brown_Sugar.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Bye_Bye_Johnny--9x.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Dead_Flowers2.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Doo_Doo_Doo_Heartbreaker.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Down_The_Road_Apiece.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Everybody_Needs_Somebody.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Gimme_Shelter--72-Phl.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Gimme_Shelter--72-Wtf.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Gimme_Shelter--73-Per.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Gimme_Shelter--76-LA.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Gimme_Shelter--90-Wembley.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Gimme_Shelter--Lisa1.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Gimme_Shelter--Lisa2.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Gimme_Shelter--Mick1.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Gimme_Shelter--Mick2.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Gimme_Shelter--Mick3.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Gimme_Shelter--Mick4.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Gimme_Shelter--Mick5.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Gimme_Shelter--Mick6.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Gimme_Shelter--Mick7.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Gimme_Shelter--Mick8.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Honky_Tonk--2.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Honky_Tonk--3.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Honky_Tonk--69-Hyde.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Honky_Tonk_73-Per.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Hound_Dog.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Its_All_Over_Now3.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Jack_Flash--69-FU.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Jack_Flash--69-LA.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Jack_Flash--72-Hou.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Jack_Flash--72-NY.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Jack_Flash--7x.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Jack_Flash--7y.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Jack_Flash--90-Wembley.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Johnny_B_Goode--1.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Let_It_Rock--2.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Like_A_Rolling_Stone.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Live_With_Me--Christina.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Midnight_Rambler--69-LA.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Midnight_Rambler--69.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Midnight_Rambler--69-SDi.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Midnight_Rambler--71.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Midnight_Rambler--72-Hou.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Midnight_Rambler--72-NY.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Midnight_Rambler--73-Per.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Midnight_Rambler--7x-A.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Midnight_Rambler--7x-B.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Midnight_Rambler--7x-C.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Midnight_Rambler--90-Wembley.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Midnight_Rambler--99.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Midnight_Rambler--9x-Tor.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Mona.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Monkey_Man--03-MSG.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Monkey_Man--06.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Monkey_Man.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Monkey_Man--xx.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Paint_It_Black--9x.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Rip_This_Joint--73-Per.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Rip_This_Joint--Millard.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Rocks_Off--73-Per.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Route_66.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Satisfaction--71.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Satisfaction--90-Wembley.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Satisfaction--9x-1.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Satisfaction--9x-2.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Satisfaction--9x-Good.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Satisfaction--ReadySteady.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Satisfaction--Rio06.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Satisfaction--SDi-69.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--She_Said_Yeah.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Start_Me_Up.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Street_Fightin--69-LA.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Street_Fightin--7x.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Street_Fightin--90-Wembley.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Street_Fightin--9x.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Sway.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Sweet_Little_Sixteen.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Sweet_Virginia--73-Per.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Sympathy--1+1.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Sympathy--69-Hyde.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Sympathy--69-SDi.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Sympathy--90-Wembley.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Sympathy--9x-1.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Sympathy--9x-2.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Sympathy--Altamont_aud1.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Sympathy--LA-69.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Sympathy--Mick3.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Sympathy--Mick7.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Sympathy--Rio06.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Sympathy--Toron.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Thats_How_Strong--03.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Thats_How_Strong--ReadySteady1.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--The_Last_Time--Sullivan.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Under_My_Thumb--69-LA.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Under_My_Thumb--69-SDi.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--Uptight-Satisfaction.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--You_Better_Move_On.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--You_Gotta_Move--69-LA.mp3
Stones\Live\RS--LV--zMisc--You_Got_The_Silver--2006.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Demos-63-65--Baby_Whats_Wrong.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Demos-63-65--Bright_Lights_Big_City.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Demos-63-65--Diddley_Daddy.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Demos-63-65--Down_In_The_Bottom.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Demos-63-65--Everybody_Needs_Somebody.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Demos-63-65--Hi-Heel_Sneakers.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Demos-63-65--I_Want_To_Be_Loved.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Demos-63-65--Looking_Tired.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Demos-63-65--Road_Runner.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Demos-63-65--Some_Things_Just_Stick-.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Demos-63-65--Tell_Me_Baby.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Demos-63-65--When_Blue_Turns_To_Grey.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--NoLead--Gimme_Shelter.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--NoLead--Paint_It_Black.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--NoVoc--2000_Light_Years--1.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--NoVoc--2000_Light_Years--2.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--NoVoc--2000_Light_Years--3.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--NoVoc--2000_Man.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--NoVoc--All_Sold_Out.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--NoVoc--Citadel.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--NoVoc--Complicated--1.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--NoVoc--Complicated--2.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--NoVoc--Gimme_Shelter.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--NoVoc--Jigsaw_Puzzle.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--NoVoc--Loving_Cup.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--NoVoc--Mothers_Little_Helper.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--NoVoc--My_Obsession.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--NoVoc--Satisfaction.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--NoVoc--Shattered.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--NoVoc--Sympathy--1.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--NoVoc--Sympathy--2.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--NoVoc--Yesterdays_Papers.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--19th_Nervous_Breakdown--1.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--19th_Nervous_Breakdown--2.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Aladdin_Story.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--All_Down_The_Line--1.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--All_Down_The_Line--2.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Around_And_Around.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--As_Time_Goes_By.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Back_In_The_USA--78.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Beast_Of_Burden--Stripped.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Beautiful_Delilah.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Bitch.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Blood_Red_Wine.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Brown_Sugar--1.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Brown_Sugar--Sotheby.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Cant_Seem_To_Get_A_Line--Sotheby.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Checkin_Up_On_My_Baby.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Claudine.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Cops_and_Robbers.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Cosmic_Christmas.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Country_Honk.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Crackin_Up.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Dancing_with_Mr_D.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Dandelion.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Dead_Flowers--Sotheby.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Dear_Doctor--1.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Delta_Slide.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Down_The_Road_Apiece--1.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Down_The_Road_Apiece--2.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Drift_Away.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Everybody_Needs_Somebody.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Exile_On_Main_Street.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Factory_Girl--Alt.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Fanny_Mae.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Fiji_Jim.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Get_Yourself_Together.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Gimme_Shelter--Alt_All.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Gimme_Shelter--Diff_vocal.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Gimme_Shelter--jam1.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Gimme_Shelter--jam2.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Gimme_Shelter--Keith_Voc.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Gimme_Shelter--Long_Weird.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Gimme_Shelter--loud.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Gimme_Shelter_Merry_Clayton_Solo.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Gimme_Shelter--Sparse_vocal.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Good_Times.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Have_You_Seen_Your_Mother--AltVoc.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Hip_Shake.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Honky_Tonk_Woman--1.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Honky_Tonk_Woman--2.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--How_Many_More_Years.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--I_Aint_Got_You.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--I_Aint_Signifying.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--I_Aint_Superstitious.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--I_Cant_Be_Satisfied.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--I_Get_Around.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Ill_Let_You_Know--78.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--It_Takes_A_Lot_To_Laugh.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Jack_Flash--1.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Jack_Flash--2.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Jack_Flash--3.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Lazy_bitch.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Let_It_Bleed--Stripped.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Let_Me_Go.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Lets_Go_Steady.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Lets_Spend_The_Night--Stripped.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Looking_Tired.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Loving_Cup--Sotheby.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Make_It_Now.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Memo_from_Turner_II.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Memphis_Tennessee.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--No_Expectations--2.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--No_Expectations--3.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--No_Expectations--Stripped.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Not_Fade_Away.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Parachute_Woman.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Potted_shrimp.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Prodigal_Son.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Rice_Krispies.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Roll_Over_Beethoven.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Satisfaction.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Shine_a_Llight.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Sister_Morphine.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Sister_Morphine--Sotheby.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Stewed_and_Keefed.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Stop_Breakin_Down--AltVoc.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Stray_Cat_Blues.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Street_Fightin.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Studio_Jam.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Sway.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Sweet_Lucy.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Sympathy--prac2.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Sympathy--prac3.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Sympathy--prac4.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Sympathy--prac5.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Sympathy--Studio_Jiving.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--The_Harder_They_Come--78.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Turd_On_The_Run.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Ventilator_Blues.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--What_Gives_You_the_Right.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Who_Am_I_Say_I_Love_You.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Wild_Horses--1.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Wild_Horses--2.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Wild_Horses--3.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--Yesterdays_Papers.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--You_Gotta_Move--Sotheby.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Outk--You_Got_The_Silver--Jagger_voc.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Sympathy_Movie_1.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Sympathy_Movie_2.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Sympathy_Movie_3.mp3
Stones\Out-takes\RS--Sympathy_Movie_4.mp3
Stones\Studio\Jamming_Edward--Highland_Fling.mp3
Stones\Studio\Jamming_Edward--Interlude_A_La_El_Hopo.mp3
Stones\Studio\Jamming_Edward--It_Hurts_Me_Too.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--12x5--2120_South_Michigan_Avenue.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--12x5--Around_and_Around.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--12x5--Confessin_the_Blues.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--12x5--Congratulations.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--12x5--Empty_Heart.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--12x5--Good_Times_Bad_Times.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--12x5--Grown_Up_Wrong.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--12x5--If_You_Need_Me.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--12x5--Its_All_Over_Now.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--12x5--Susie_Q.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--12x5--Time_is_On_My_Side.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--12X5--Under_the_Boardwalk.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--After--Doncha_Bother_Me.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--After--Flight_505.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--After--Going_Home.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--After--High_And_Dry.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--After--I_Am_Waiting.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--After--Its_Not_Easy.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--After--Lady_Jane.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--After--Paint_It_Black.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--After--Stupid_Girl.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--After--Think.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--After--Under_My_Thumb.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Banqu--Dear_Doctor.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Banqu--Factory_Girl.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Banqu--Jigsaw_Puzzle.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Banqu--No_Expectations.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Banqu--Parachute_Woman.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Banqu--Prodigal_Son.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Banqu--Salt_Of_The_Earth.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Banqu--Stray_Cat_Blues.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Banqu--Street_Fighting_Man.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Banqu--Sympathy.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Bleed--Country_Honk.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Bleed--Gimme_Shelter.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Bleed--Let_It_Bleed.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Bleed--Live_With_Me.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Bleed--Love_In_Vain.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Bleed--Midnight_Rambler.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Bleed--Monkey_Man.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Bleed--You_Cant_Always_Get.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Bleed--You_Got_The_Silver.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Buttons--All_Sold_Out.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Buttons--Complicated.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Buttons--Connection.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Buttons--Cool_Calm_Collected.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Buttons--Lets_Spend_The_Night_Together.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Buttons--Miss_Amanda_Jones.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Buttons--My_Obsession.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Buttons--Ruby_Tuesday.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Buttons--She_Smiled_Sweetly.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Buttons--Something_Happened_To_Me.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Buttons--Whos_Been_Sleeping_Here.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Buttons--Yesterdays_Papers.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Decem--As_Tears_Go_By.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Decem--Blue_Turns_To_Grey.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Decem--Get_Off_Of_My_Cloud.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Decem--Gotta_Get_Away.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Decem--Im_Free.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Decem--Im_Moving_On.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Decem--Look_What_Youve_Done.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Decem--Route_66.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Decem--She_Said_Yeah.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Decem--The_Singer_Not_The_Song.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Decem--You_Better_Move_On.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Exile--All_Down_the_Line.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Exile--Casino_Boogie.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Exile--Happy.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Exile--Just_Wanna_See_His_Face.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Exile--Rip_This_Joint.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Exile--Rocks_Off.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Exile--Stop_Breaking_Down.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Exile--Sweet_Virginia.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Exile--Torn_And_Frayed.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Exile--Turd_On_The_Run.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Exile--Ventilator_Blues.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Heads--Cry_To_Me.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Heads--Good_Times.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Heads--Gotta_Get_Away.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Heads--Heart_Of_Stone.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Heads--Hitch_Hike.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Heads--Im_Free.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Heads--Mercy_Mercy.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Heads--Oh_Baby.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Heads--She_Said_Yeah.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Heads--Talkin_Bout_You.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Heads--Thats_How_Strong_My.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Heads--The_Last_Time.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Heads--The_Under_Assistant_West.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Morph--Dont_Lie_to_Me.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Morph--Downtown_Suzie.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Morph--Each_and_Every_Day.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Morph--Family.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Morph--Heart_of_Stone.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Morph--Id_Much_Rather_Be_With_the_Boys.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Morph--I_Dont_Know_Why.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Morph--If_you_let_me.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Morph--Im_Going_Down.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Morph--Jiving_Sister_Fanny.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Morph--Memo_From_Turner.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Morph--Out_of_Time.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Morph--Some_Things_Just_Stick.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Morph--Try_a_Little_Harder.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Morph--Walkin_Thru_the_Sleepy_City.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Morph--Were_Wastin_Time.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--PastDarkly--Have_You_Seen_Mother.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--PastDarkly--Honky_Tonk.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--PastDarkly--Jack_Flash.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--PastDarkly--Mothers_Little_Helper.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--PastDarkly--Ruby_Tuesday.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--PastDarkly--Shes_a_Rainbow.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--RS_Now--Down_Home_Girl.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--RS_Now--Down_The_Road_Apiece.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--RS_Now--Everybody_Needs_Somebody.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--RS_Now--Little_Red_Rooster.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--RS_Now--Mona.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--RS_Now--Now_I_Got_a_Witness.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--RS_Now--Off_The_Hook.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--RS_Now--Pain_in_My_Heart.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--RS_Now--Surprise_Surprise.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--RS_Now--What_a_Shame.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--RS_Now--You_Cant_Catch_Me.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Satan--2000_Light_Years_From_Home.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Satan--2000_Man.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Satan--Citadel.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Satan--Dandelion.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Satan--Gomper.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Satan--In_Another_Land.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Satan--My_Girl.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Satan--On_With_The_Show.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Satan--Ride_On_Baby.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Satan--Shes_A_Rainbow.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Satan--Sing_This_All_Together.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Satan--Sing_This_All_Together--See_What.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Satan--Sittin_on_a_Fence.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Satan--The_Lantern.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Satan--We_Love_You.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Sticky--Bitch.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Sticky--Brown_Sugar.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Sticky--Dead_Flowers.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Sticky--Hear_Me_Knockin.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Sticky--I_Got_the_Blues.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Sticky--Moonlight_Mile.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Sticky--Sister_Morphine.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Sticky--Sway.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Sticky--Wild_Horses.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--Sticky--You_Got_to_Move.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--2120_South_Michigan.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--Andrews_Blues.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--As_Tears_Go_By-French.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--As_Tears_Go_By.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--Baby_Whats_Wrong.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--Backstreet_Girl.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--Brought_Up_All_Wrong.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--Bye_Bye_Johnnie.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--Carol.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--Cocksucker_Blues.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--Da_Doo_Ron_Ron.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--Doo_Doo_Doo_Heartbreaker.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--Fortune_Teller.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--Get_Off_My_Cloud-2.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--Get_Off_My_Cloud-mono.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--Happy.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--I_Can_Feel_the_Fire.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--I_Cant_Be_Satisfied-good.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--Its_All_Over_Now-mono.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--Its_All_Over_Now-ster.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--Ive_Been_Loving_You_Too_Long.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--Jack_Flash-demo4.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--Look_What_You_Done.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--Memo_From_Turner--slide.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--Money.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--Not_Fade_Away.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--One_More_Try.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--Out_of_Time2.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--Poison_Ivy-1.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--Poison_Ivy-2.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--Rice_Krispies.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--Satisfaction-Chess.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--Satisfaction-mono.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--Spider_And_The_Fly.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--Start_Me_Up.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--Suzie_Q.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--Take_it_or_Leave_It.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--Tell_Me-CD.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--Time_Is_On_My_Side.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--What_to_Do.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--You_Better_Move_On.mp3
Stones\Studio\RS--zMisc--You_Can_Make_It.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--And_She_Was.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--Burning_Down_the_House--Alt.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--Burning_Down_the_House.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--Creatures_of_Love.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--Crosseyed_and_Painless.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--Dont_Worry_About_the_Government.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--Electric_Guitar.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--Found_A_Job.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--Girlfriend_Is_Better.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--Heaven.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--Life_During_Wartime.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--LV--Burning_Down_the_House.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--LV--Girlfriend_Is_Better.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--LV--Life_During_Wartime.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--LV--Psycho_Killer.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--LV--Punches.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--LV--Slippery_People.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--LV--Take_Me_to_the_River--2.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--LV--Take_Me_to_the_River--3.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--LV--Take_Me_to_the_River.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--Mr_Jones.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--Once_In_A_Lifetime.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--Psycho_Killer--Acoustic.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--Psycho_Killer.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--Road_To_Nowhere.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--Stay_Up_Late.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--Swamp.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--Take_Me_To_The_River.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--Television_Man.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--Thank_You_For_Sending.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--The_Big_Country--Alt.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--The_Big_Country.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--This_Must_Be_the_Place--Alt.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--This_Must_Be_the_Place.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--Warning_Sign.mp3
Talking_Heads\Talking_Heads--Wild_Wild_Life.mp3
Talking_Heads\Tom_Tom--Genius_Of_Love.mp3
Talking_Heads\Tom_Tom--LV--Genius_of_Love.mp3
Talking_Heads\Tom_Tom--Under_The_Boardwalk.mp3
Television\Television--LV--Satisfaction.mp3
Television\Television--MM--Friction.mp3
Television\Television--MM--Marquee_Moon.mp3
Television\Television--TE--1880_Or_So.mp3
Television\Television--TE--Beauty_Trip.mp3
Television\Television--TE--Call_Mr_Lee.mp3
Television\Television--TE--In_World.mp3
Television\Television--TE--Mars.mp3
Television\Television--TE--No_Glamour_For_Willi.mp3
Television\Television--TE--Rhyme.mp3
Television\Television--TE--Shane_She_Wrote_This.mp3
Television\Television--TE--The_Rocket.mp3
Television\Television--TE--This_Tune.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--An_American_Girl.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--Big_Weekend.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--Breakdown.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--Dont_Come_Around_Here_No_More.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--Dont_Do_Me_Like_That.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--Down_South.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--Even_The_Losers.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--Free_Fallin.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--Here_Comes_My_Girl.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--Into_The_Great_Wide_Open.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--Jack.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--Learn_To_Fly.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--Louisiana_Rain.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--LV--1986--American_Girl.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--LV--1986--Breakdown.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--LV--1986--Dont_Bring_Me_Down.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--LV--1986--Needles_And_Pins.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--LV--1986--Refugee.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--LV--1986--So_You_Want_To_Be.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--LV--1986--The_Waiting.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--LV--Breakdown.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--LV--Even_The_Losers.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--LV--Free_Fallin.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--LV--I_Wont_Back_Down.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--LV--Listen_To_Her_Heart.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--LV--Little_Red_Rooster.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--LV--Mary_Janes_Last_Dance.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--LV--Not_Fade_Away.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--LV--Refugee.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--LV--Yer_So_Bad.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--LV--You_Dont_Know_How_It_Feels.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--Mary_Janes_Last_Dance.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--Refugee.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--Rockin_Around_With_You.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--Runnin_Down_A_Dream.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--Saving_Grace.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--The_Criminal_Kind.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--The_Great_Wide_Open.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--The_Waiting.mp3
Tom_Petty\Tom_Petty--You_Got_Lucky.mp3
Tull\Tull--Aqualung--Aqualung.mp3
Tull\Tull--Aqualung--Cheap_Day_Return.mp3
Tull\Tull--Aqualung--Cross-Eyed_Mary.mp3
Tull\Tull--Aqualung--Hymn_43.mp3
Tull\Tull--Aqualung--Mother_Goose.mp3
Tull\Tull--Aqualung--My_God.mp3
Tull\Tull--Aqualung--Slipstream.mp3
Tull\Tull--Aqualung--Up_to_Me.mp3
Tull\Tull--Aqualung--Wind_Up.mp3
Tull\Tull--Aqualung--Wondring_Aloud.mp3
Tull\Tull--Benefit--A_Time_For_Everything_.mp3
Tull\Tull--Benefit--For_Michael_Collins_.mp3
Tull\Tull--Benefit--Inside.mp3
Tull\Tull--Benefit--Nothing_To_Say.mp3
Tull\Tull--Benefit--Play_In_Time.mp3
Tull\Tull--Benefit--Son.mp3
Tull\Tull--Benefit--Sossity_Youre_A_Woman.mp3
Tull\Tull--Benefit--Teacher.mp3
Tull\Tull--Benefit--To_Cry_You_A_Song.mp3
Tull\Tull--Benefit--With_You_There_To_Help_Me.mp3
Tull\Tull--For_Later.mp3
Tull\Tull--Living_In_The_Past--Christmas_Song.mp3
Tull\Tull--Living_In_The_Past--Dharma_For_One--LV.mp3
Tull\Tull--Living_In_The_Past--Dr_Bogenbroom.mp3
Tull\Tull--Living_In_The_Past--Driving_Song.mp3
Tull\Tull--Living_In_The_Past--Just_Trying_To_Be.mp3
Tull\Tull--Living_In_The_Past--Life_Is_A_Long_Song.mp3
Tull\Tull--Living_In_The_Past--Living_In_The_Past.mp3
Tull\Tull--Living_In_The_Past--Locomotive_Breath.mp3
Tull\Tull--Living_In_The_Past--Love_Story.mp3
Tull\Tull--Living_In_The_Past--Singing_All_Day.mp3
Tull\Tull--Living_In_The_Past--Song_For_Jeffrey.mp3
Tull\Tull--Living_In_The_Past--Sweet_Dream.mp3
Tull\Tull--Living_In_The_Past--Up_The_Pool.mp3
Tull\Tull--Living_In_The_Past--Witches_Promise.mp3
Tull\Tull--Living_In_The_Past--Wondring_Again.mp3
Tull\Tull--Love_Story.mp3
Tull\Tull--LV--77--Cross_Eyed_Mary.mp3
Tull\Tull--LV--77--Living_In_The_Past.mp3
Tull\Tull--LV--77--Locomotive_Breath.mp3
Tull\Tull--LV--77--New_Day_Yesterday.mp3
Tull\Tull--LV--Lugano--A_New_Day_Yesterday.mp3
Tull\Tull--LV--Lugano--Aqualung.mp3
Tull\Tull--LV--Lugano--Beggars_Farm.mp3
Tull\Tull--LV--Lugano--Bouree.mp3
Tull\Tull--LV--Lugano--Hymn_43.mp3
Tull\Tull--LV--Lugano--Locomotive_Breath.mp3
Tull\Tull--LV--Lugano--Nothing_Is_Easy.mp3
Tull\Tull--LV--Lugano--Up_To_Me.mp3
Tull\Tull--LV--UNK--Aqualung.mp3
Tull\Tull--LV--UNK--Beggars_Farm.mp3
Tull\Tull--LV--UNK--Locomotive_Breath.mp3
Tull\Tull--LV--UNK--Thick_as_a_Brick.mp3
Tull\Tull--LV--Wight--Bouree.mp3
Tull\Tull--LV--Wight--My_God.mp3
Tull\Tull--LV--Wight--My_Sunday_Feeling.mp3
Tull\Tull--LV--Wight--Nothing_Is_Easy.mp3
Tull\Tull--LV--Wight--To_Cry_You_A_Song.mp3
Tull\Tull--LV--Wight--We_Used_To_Know.mp3
Tull\Tull--LV--Wight--With_You_There_To_Help.mp3
Tull\Tull--My_God-Beacon.mp3
Tull\Tull--Nursie.mp3
Tull\Tull--Passion_Play--P1.mp3
Tull\Tull--Passion_Play--P2.mp3
Tull\Tull--Reasons_for_Waiting.mp3
Tull\Tull--Stand_Up--A_New_Day_Yesterday.mp3
Tull\Tull--Stand_Up--Back_To_The_Family.mp3
Tull\Tull--Stand_Up--Bouree.mp3
Tull\Tull--Stand_Up--Fat_Man.mp3
Tull\Tull--Stand_Up--For_A_Thousand_Mothers.mp3
Tull\Tull--Stand_Up--Jeffrey_Goes_To_Leicester.mp3
Tull\Tull--Stand_Up--Look_Into_The_Sun.mp3
Tull\Tull--Stand_Up--Nothing_Is_Easy.mp3
Tull\Tull--Stand_Up--Reasons_For_Waiting.mp3
Tull\Tull--Stand_Up--We_Used_To_Know.mp3
Tull\Tull--Thick_As_A_Brick--P1.mp3
Tull\Tull--Thick_As_A_Brick--P2.mp3
Tull\Tull--This_Was--Beggars_Farm.mp3
Tull\Tull--This_Was--Cats_Squirrel.mp3
Tull\Tull--This_Was--Dharma_For_One.mp3
Tull\Tull--This_Was--Its_Breaking_Me_Up.mp3
Tull\Tull--This_Was--Move_On_Alone.mp3
Tull\Tull--This_Was--My_Sunday_Feeling.mp3
Tull\Tull--This_Was--Round.mp3
Tull\Tull--This_Was--Serenade_To_A_Cuckoo.mp3
Tull\Tull--This_Was--Some_Day_The_Sun_Wont_Shine.mp3
TV_Movies\20_Century_Fox_Fanfare2.mp3
TV_Movies\77_Sunset_Strip--Don_Ralke.mp3
TV_Movies\Addams_Family2.mp3
TV_Movies\Addams_Family_Theme--Victor_Mizzy2.mp3
TV_Movies\Addams_Family--Theme--voc.mp3
TV_Movies\Alfred_Hitchcock_Presents2.mp3
TV_Movies\Alfred_Hitchcock_Presents.mp3
TV_Movies\Andy_Griffith_Theme1.mp3
TV_Movies\Ballad_Of_Jed_Clampett_.mp3
TV_Movies\Batman_Original_TV_Series.mp3
TV_Movies\Batman_Theme1.mp3
TV_Movies\Bat_Masterson_theme1.mp3
TV_Movies\Ben_Hur_Attack.mp3
TV_Movies\Beverly_Hillbillies--Ballad_Of_Jed_Clampett.mp3
TV_Movies\Beverly_Hillbillies--Love_Of_Money.mp3
TV_Movies\Bride_Frankenstein_Title_clip.mp3
TV_Movies\Cartoons--Flintstones_End.mp3
TV_Movies\Cartoons--Flintstones_Theme.mp3
TV_Movies\Cartoons--Jetsons_End.mp3
TV_Movies\Cartoons--Top_Cat_Theme.mp3
TV_Movies\Cartoons--Yogi_Bear_Theme.mp3
TV_Movies\Clint_Eastwood--Fist_Full_Of_Dollars_Theme_clip.mp3
TV_Movies\Clint_Eastwood--Good_Bad_Ugly.mp3
TV_Movies\Clint_Eastwood--WTF1.mp3
TV_Movies\Clint_Eastwood--WTF2.mp3
TV_Movies\Clint_Eastwood--WTF3.mp3
TV_Movies\Clockwork_Orange.mp3
TV_Movies\Day_Earth_Stood_Still--Alternate_Theremin_Mixes.mp3
TV_Movies\Day_Earth_Stood_Still--Danger.mp3
TV_Movies\Day_Earth_Stood_Still--Elevator_Magnetic_etc.mp3
TV_Movies\Day_Earth_Stood_Still--Escape.mp3
TV_Movies\Day_Earth_Stood_Still--Farewell.mp3
TV_Movies\Day_Earth_Stood_Still--Finale.mp3
TV_Movies\Day_earth_Stood_Still--Flashlight_Robot.mp3
TV_Movies\Day_Earth_Stood_Still--Glowing_Terror_Etc.mp3
TV_Movies\Day_Earth_Stood_Still--Gort_The_Visor_The_Telescope.mp3
TV_Movies\Day_Earth_Stood_Still--Klaatu.mp3
TV_Movies\Day_Earth_Stood_Still--Outer_Space_Radar.mp3
TV_Movies\Day_Earth_Stood_Still--Panic.mp3
TV_Movies\Day_Earth_Stood_Still--Rebirth.mp3
TV_Movies\Day_Earth_Stood_Still--The_Prison.mp3
TV_Movies\Diver_Dan--Theme.mp3
TV_Movies\Doctor_Who--End_Scream.mp3
TV_Movies\Dragnet.mp3
TV_Movies\Durante--Inka_Dinka_Doo.mp3
TV_Movies\Ethel_Merman--Everythings_Coming_Roses.mp3
TV_Movies\For_a_Few_Dollars_More_clip.mp3
TV_Movies\Forbidden_Planet--Battle_With_Invisible_Monster.mp3
TV_Movies\Forbidden_Planet--Love_in_a_Swimming_Hole.mp3
TV_Movies\Forbidden_Planet--Main_Titles.mp3
TV_Movies\Forbidden_Planet--Robby_Makes_a_Gown.mp3
TV_Movies\Gene_Autry--Back_In_The_Saddle_clip.mp3
TV_Movies\Godzilla--King_Of_The_Monsters--1954.mp3
TV_Movies\Incredible_Shrinking_Man.mp3
TV_Movies\King_of_the_Hill_Intro.mp3
TV_Movies\Lassie_Theme1.mp3
TV_Movies\Lassie_Theme2.mp3
TV_Movies\Looney_Tunes.mp3
TV_Movies\Lucasfilm_Logo.mp3
TV_Movies\Magoo_Theme.mp3
TV_Movies\Mary_Poppins--Chim-chim-cheree.mp3
TV_Movies\MGM_Fanfare.mp3
TV_Movies\Mothra_Theme_Song.mp3
TV_Movies\My_Fair_Lady_Loverly_clip.mp3
TV_Movies\NBC_chime2.mp3
TV_Movies\Outer_Limits_Original_TV.mp3
TV_Movies\Peter_Gunn_Theme--Henry_Mancini_.mp3
TV_Movies\Pink_Panther_Theme_clip.mp3
TV_Movies\Planet_of_the_Apes_clip.mp3
TV_Movies\Popeye_Theme_Stereo.mp3
TV_Movies\Psycho_Shower.mp3
TV_Movies\Psycho_Suite_clip.mp3
TV_Movies\SciFi--Solar_Diamonds.mp3
TV_Movies\Secret_Agent_Man.mp3
TV_Movies\Sound_Of_Music--Do-Re-Mi.mp3
TV_Movies\Sound_Of_Music--My_Favorite_Things.mp3
TV_Movies\Sound_Of_Music--The_Sound_of_Music.mp3
TV_Movies\Supercar_Theme.mp3
TV_Movies\Supercar_Theme--ster.mp3
TV_Movies\Theme--20th_Century_Fox.mp3
TV_Movies\Theme--Jaws.mp3
TV_Movies\Theme--Looney_Tunes.mp3
TV_Movies\Theme--The_Shining.mp3
TV_Movies\Tom_Corbett_Space_Cadet.mp3
TV_Movies\Twighlight_Zone_Theme.mp3
TV_Movies\Twilight_Zone_Theme--stereo.mp3
TV_Movies\Twin_Peaks--01-Twin_Peaks_Theme.mp3
TV_Movies\Twin_Peaks--02--Laura_Palmers_Theme.mp3
TV_Movies\Twin_Peaks--03--Audreys_Dance.mp3
TV_Movies\Twin_Peaks--04--The_Nightingale.mp3
TV_Movies\Twin_Peaks--05--Freshly_Squeezed.mp3
TV_Movies\Twin_Peaks--06--The_Bookhouse_Boys.mp3
TV_Movies\Twin_Peaks--07--Into_The_Night.mp3
TV_Movies\Twin_Peaks--08--Night_Life_In_Twin_Peaks.mp3
TV_Movies\Twin_Peaks--09--Dance_Of_The_Dream_Man.mp3
TV_Movies\Twin_Peaks--10--Love_Theme.mp3
TV_Movies\Twin_Peaks--11--Falling.mp3
TV_Movies\Twin_Peaks--A_Real_Indication.mp3
TV_Movies\Twin_Peaks--Best_Friends.mp3
TV_Movies\Twin_Peaks--Dont_Do_Anything_I_Wouldnt_Do.mp3
TV_Movies\Twin_Peaks--Montage_From_Twin_Peaks.mp3
TV_Movies\Twin_Peaks--Moving_Through_Time.mp3
TV_Movies\Twin_Peaks--Questions_In_A_World_Of_Blue.mp3
TV_Movies\Twin_Peaks--Sycamore_Trees.mp3
TV_Movies\Twin_Peaks--The_Black_Dog_Runs_At_Night.mp3
TV_Movies\Twin_Peaks--Theme_Fire_Walk_With_Me.mp3
TV_Movies\Twin_Peaks--The_Pine_Float.mp3
TV_Movies\Twin_Peaks--The_Pink_Room.mp3
TV_Movies\Twin_Peaks--The_Voice_Of_Love.mp3
TV_Movies\Ventures--Batman_Theme.mp3
TV_Movies\Ventures--Secret_Agent_Man.mp3
TV_Movies\Wizard_of_Oz_MainTitle_clip.mp3
TV_Movies\Wizard_of_Oz_Off_to_See.mp3
TV_Movies\Zipadee_Dooda_clip.mp3
TV_Movies\Zulus--Zulu_Movie.mp3
Zappa\Zappa_Beefheart--Lost_In_A_Whirlpool.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Burnt_Weeny--Valarie.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Burnt_Weeny--WPLJ.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Chunga--Road_Ladies.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Chunga--Rudy_Wants_To_Buy-.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Chunga--Would_You_Go_All-.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Commercial--Dont_Eat_Yellow_Snow.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Commercial--Trouble_Every_Day.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Commercial--Valley_Girl.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Dunno2--America_Drinks_&_Goes_Home.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Dunno2--Why_Dontcha_Do_Me_Right.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--DunnoX--Remmington_Electric_Razor.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Early--Cradle_Rock.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Early--Everytime_I_See_You.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Early--Worlds_Greatest_Sinner.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Freak_Out--Any_Way_The_Wind_Blows.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Freak_Out--Go_Cry_On_Somebody_Elses-.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Freak_Out--Help_Im_A_Rock.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Freak_Out--How_Could_I_Be_Such_A_Fool-.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Freak_Out--Hungry_Freaks_Daddy.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Freak_Out--I_Aint_Got_No_Heart.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Freak_Out--Im_Not_Satisfied.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Freak_Out--It_Cant_Happen_Here.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Freak_Out--Motherly_Love.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Freak_Out--Return_Of_The_Son_Of_Monster-.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Freak_Out--Who_Are_The_Brain_Police.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Freak_Out--Wowie_Zowie.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Freak_Out--You_Didnt_Try_To_Call_Me.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Freak_Out--Youre_Probably_Wondering.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Hot_Rats--Willie_The_Pimp.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--LV--Cruisin_For_Burgers.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--LV--I_Am_The_Walrus.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Money--Flower_Punk.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Purple_Haze.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Ruben_Jets--Anything.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Ruben_Jets--Anyway_The_Wind_Blows.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Ruben_Jets--Cheap_Thrills.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Ruben_Jets--Deseri.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Ruben_Jets--Fountain_Of_Love.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Ruben_Jets--How_Could_I_Be_Such_A_Fool.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Ruben_Jets--Im_Not_Satisfied.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Ruben_Jets--Jelly_Roll_Gum_Drop.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Ruben_Jets--Later_That_Night.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Ruben_Jets--Love_Of_My_Life.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Ruben_Jets--No_No_No.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Ruben_Jets--Stuff_Up_The_Cracks.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Ruben_Jets--You_Didnt_Try_To_Call-.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Uncle_Meat--A_Pound_For_a_Brown-.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Uncle_Meat--Cruising_For_Burgers.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Uncle_Meat--Dog_Breath.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Uncle_Meat--Electric_Aunt_Jemima.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Uncle_Meat--God_Bless_America.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Uncle_Meat--Ian_Underwood_Whips-.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Uncle_Meat--King_Kong_Itself.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Uncle_Meat--Living_in_California.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Uncle_Meat--Louie_Louie.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Uncle_Meat--Mr_Green_Genes.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Uncle_Meat--Our_Bizarre_Relationship.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Uncle_Meat--Project_X.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Uncle_Meat--Sleeping_In_A_Jar.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Uncle_Meat--The_Air.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Uncle_Meat--The_Legend_Of_the_Golden_Arches.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Uncle_Meat--The_Uncle_Meat_Variations.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Uncle_Meat--The_Voice_Of_Cheese.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Uncle_Meat--Uncle_Meat.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Uncle_Meat--We_Can_Shoot_You.mp3
Zappa\Zappa--Uncle_Meat--Zolar_Czakl.mp3
Zep\LedZep--01--Babe_Im_Gonna_Leave_You.mp3
Zep\LedZep--01--Black_Mountain_Side.mp3
Zep\LedZep--01--Communication_Breakdown.mp3
Zep\LedZep--01--Dazed_And_Confused.mp3
Zep\LedZep--01--Good_Times_Bad_Times.mp3
Zep\LedZep--01--How_Many_More_Times.mp3
Zep\LedZep--01--I_Cant_Quit_You_Baby.mp3
Zep\LedZep--01--Your_Time_Is_Gonna_Come.mp3
Zep\LedZep--01--You_Shook_Me.mp3
Zep\LedZep--02--Bring_It_On_Home.mp3
Zep\LedZep--02--Heartbreaker.mp3
Zep\LedZep--02--Living_Loving_Maid.mp3
Zep\LedZep--02--Moby_****.mp3
Zep\LedZep--02--Ramble_On.mp3
Zep\LedZep--02--Thank_You.mp3
Zep\LedZep--02--The_Lemon_Song.mp3
Zep\LedZep--02--What_is_and_What.mp3
Zep\LedZep--02--Whole_Lotta_Love.mp3
Zep\LedZep--03--Bron_Y_Aur_Stomp.mp3
Zep\LedZep--03--Friends.mp3
Zep\LedZep--03--Gallows_Pole.mp3
Zep\LedZep--03--Hats_Off_To_Roy_Harper.mp3
Zep\LedZep--03--Immigrant_Song.mp3
Zep\LedZep--03--Out_On_The_Tiles.mp3
Zep\LedZep--03--Since_Ive_Been_Lovin.mp3
Zep\LedZep--03--Tangerine.mp3
Zep\LedZep--03--Thats_The_Way.mp3
Zep\LedZep--04--Black_Dog.mp3
Zep\LedZep--04--Kashmir.mp3
Zep\LedZep--04--Misty_Mountain_Hop.mp3
Zep\LedZep--04--Rock_n_Roll.mp3
Zep\LedZep--04--Stairway_To_Heaven.mp3
Zep\LedZep--04--When_The_Levee_Breaks.mp3
Zep\LedZep--70sDVD1--Babe_Im_Gonna_Leave_You.mp3
Zep\LedZep--70sDVD1--Bring_It_On_Home.mp3
Zep\LedZep--70sDVD1--Communication_Breakdown.mp3
Zep\LedZep--70sDVD1--Dazed_And_Confused--1.mp3
Zep\LedZep--70sDVD1--Dazed_And_Confused--2.mp3
Zep\LedZep--70sDVD1--Dazed_And_Confused--3.mp3
Zep\LedZep--70sDVD1--How_Many_More_Times.mp3
Zep\LedZep--70sDVD1--Moby_****.mp3
Zep\LedZep--70sDVD1--What_Is_And_What.mp3
Zep\LedZep--70sDVD1--Whole_Lotta_Love.mp3
Zep\LedZep--70sDVD2--Black_Dog.mp3
Zep\LedZep--70sDVD2--Bron_Y_Aur_Stomp.mp3
Zep\LedZep--70sDVD2--Going_To_California.mp3
Zep\LedZep--70sDVD2--Immigrant_Song.mp3
Zep\LedZep--70sDVD2--Kashmir.mp3
Zep\LedZep--70sDVD2--Misty_Mountain.mp3
Zep\LedZep--70sDVD2--My_Time_Of_Dying.mp3
Zep\LedZep--70sDVD2--Rock_N_Roll.mp3
Zep\LedZep--70sDVD2--Since_Ive_Been_Loving_You.mp3
Zep\LedZep--70sDVD2--Stairway_To_Heaven.mp3
Zep\LedZep--70sDVD2--Thats_The_Way.mp3
Zep\LedZep--70sDVD2--The_Ocean.mp3
Zep\LedZep--70sDVD2--Trampled_Underfoot.mp3
Zep\LedZep--70sDVD2--Whole_Lotta_Love.mp3
Zep\LedZep--BC--Black_Dog.mp3
Zep\LedZep--BC--Dazed_And_Confused.mp3
Zep\LedZep--BC--Heartbreaker.mp3
Zep\LedZep--BC--Immigrant_Song.mp3
Zep\LedZep--BC--Since_Ive_Been_Loving_You.mp3
Zep\LedZep--BC--Stairway_To_Heaven.mp3
Zep\LedZep--BC--Thank_You.mp3
Zep\LedZep--BC--Whole_Lotta_Love.mp3
Zep\LedZep--HH--Dancing_Days.mp3
Zep\LedZep--HH--DYer_Maker.mp3
Zep\LedZep--HH--No_Quarter.mp3
Zep\LedZep--HH--The_Ocean.mp3
Zep\LedZep--LV--Bron-yr-aur_Stomp.mp3
Zep\LedZep--LV--Celebration_Day.mp3
Zep\LedZep--LV--Communication_Breakdown.mp3
Zep\LedZep--LV--Gallows_Pole.mp3
Zep\LedZep--LV--Heartbreaker--1.mp3
Zep\LedZep--LV--Heartbreaker--2.mp3
Zep\LedZep--LV--I_Cant_Quit_You_Baby--1.mp3
Zep\LedZep--LV--I_Cant_Quit_You_Baby--2.mp3
Zep\LedZep--LV--Immigrant_Song.mp3
Zep\LedZep--LV--You_Shook_Me.mp3
Zep\LedZep--OT--Immigrant_Song.mp3
Zep\LedZep--XX--Black_Country_Woman.mp3
Zep\LedZep--XX--Boogie_With_Stu.mp3
Zep\LedZep--XX--Hail_Hail_Rock_n_Roll.mp3
Zep\LedZep--XX--Shakin_All_Over.mp3
Zep\LedZep--XX--Trampled_Underfoot.mp3
Zep\London_Orch--Kashmir.mp3
Zep\Page_Crowes--LV--Celebration_Day.mp3
Zep\Page_Crowes--LV--Heartbreaker.mp3
Zep\Page_Crowes--LV--In_My_Time_Of_Dying.mp3
Zep\Page_Crowes--LV--Mellow_Down_Easy.mp3
Zep\Page_Crowes--LV--Oh_Well.mp3
Zep\Page_Crowes--LV--Out_On_The_Tiles.mp3
Zep\Page_Crowes--LV--The_Lemon_Song.mp3
Zep\Page_Crowes--LV--What_Is_And_Never.mp3
Zep\Page_Crowes--LV--Whole_Lotta_Love.mp3
Zep\Page_Crowes--LV--Your_Time_Is_Gonna_Come.mp3
Zep\Page_Crowes--LV--You_Shook_Me.mp3
Zep\Page_Plant--Gallows_Pole.mp3
Zep\Page_Plant--NQ--Black_Dog.mp3
Zep\Page_Plant--NQ--Friends.mp3
Zep\Page_Plant--NQ--Gallows_Pole.mp3
Zep\Page_Plant--NQ--Kashmir.mp3
Zep\Page_Plant--NQ--No_Quarter.mp3
Zep\Page_Plant--NQ--Since_Ive_Been_Loving.mp3
Zep\Page_Plant--NQ--Thank_You.mp3
Zep\Page_Plant--NQ--Thats_The_Way.mp3
Zep\Page_Plant--NQ--What_Is_And_Never.mp3
Zep\Page_Plant--NQ--When_The_Levee_Breaks.mp3
Zep\Plant--Hey_Joe.mp3
Zep\Plant--Louie_Louie.mp3
Zep\Plant--LV--Gallows_Pole.mp3
Zep\Plant--LV--Hey_Joe.mp3
+

a2j
December 21st, 2011, 05:43 PM
Eric Clapton, Joe Bonamassa just to name a few...