PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Channels of free TV ONLINE for the CLI (Console)

frenchn00b
July 14th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Hi,

I have found relatively comfortable to play the TV on the console by using FBDEV (no need of X11).

It works like this. Get the file and run it with:

sh onlinetv-nox.sh --dialog

or

in debug mode:

sh onlinetv-nox.sh --dialog --debug

It is cool but still some more channels and update would be appreciated from the community.

You can contact us at Freetuxtv for more info.

Cheers

Smilax
July 14th, 2012, 11:42 PM
so i;m getting a lot of

Stream not found

do i need a french ip?

getting some working now.....

Smilax
July 14th, 2012, 11:56 PM
when it works, it's great.:popcorn:

Dlambert
July 15th, 2012, 02:44 AM
To be honest I had no idea what this was, so I just downloaded it and ran using the commands. (After I changed the name of the file to match the commands). It's pretty cool. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Shadius
July 15th, 2012, 03:23 AM
Okay, I have no idea what this is so I have some questions. I download the file you've attached, unzip it, and then run:

sh onlinetv-nox.sh --dialog

Correct?

Dlambert
July 15th, 2012, 08:34 PM
No, change the command to fit the name of the file. It's European radio stations.

hakermania
July 15th, 2012, 08:49 PM
It seems good as an idea, but 95% of them don't seem to work on me and also, why does it says 'TV' while it's radio?

Smilax
July 15th, 2012, 08:57 PM
some good moutainbiking tv in their

jasmeen1
August 15th, 2012, 03:08 AM
Hey! I've been in search of such a system by which I could be able to stream several channels such as more than 5oo and which should be free too. I've went through several online streaming sites but nothing was worthwhile. Now I read your post and I tried it too several times such as more than 13 times. All is done but at the end, the steam is not found.

Primefalcon
August 15th, 2012, 03:43 AM
ad a look at the script and it seems to just pull from: http://database.freetuxtv.net