PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to blog about linux games?

weasel fierce
July 14th, 2012, 06:08 AM
so I am in the situation presently of not having a linux machine. (for those interested in obscure OS's, after a motherboard death, I decided to go amish and got a G4 mac, running Morph OS)

This means I am not particularly qualified to do linux reviews on account of not having a machine to play said games on.

The blog has garnered some 2000 views so I am not too keen on just letting it die. So why not turn it into a community thing?

Basically, if you think reviewing a linux available game a week (or more, if you like), writing about stuff relevant to linux gaming etc might be fun, shoot me an email at runequester@gmail.com and we can sort something out.

The whole thing might work better as a group effort in any event, and I believe blogger will permit multiple logins without too much fuss.

EnteRCup
July 14th, 2012, 11:11 AM
That'd be awesome! I constantly looking for free games for my Ubuntu :D To have some fun on my free time.

Shadius
July 14th, 2012, 11:15 AM
That's a pretty cool idea, but I have no idea how to blog. It's basically just writing a review about a Linux game?

weasel fierce
July 14th, 2012, 01:32 PM
yeah, you can check out what I had been doing, link is in my signature.

Wouldn't have to follow the same format I guess.