PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] ALC892 + Ubuntu Server 10.04 + Intel ICH8M

dlopezsk
July 10th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Hi all,

I've a problem with to capture audio in microphone, I can listen to audio on speakers. I think to install correctly drivers for ALC892 because I get until version alsa-driver-1.0.25.tar.bz2

The problem is that the micro on JACK doesn't capture audio and I hear noise alone, I do different things but I can't solve it.

What happen it?How can I solve?

Thanks

P.S.

After then I've to run under java a software to change volume on speakers but don't change it, try an exception NullPointerException when I get volume:

The code :

volspeaker=(FloatControl) port.getControl(FloatControl.Type.VOLUME) when is line supported. Is corrrect?

On windows has any problem.The computer is MIO-2260

dlopezsk
July 11th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Hi all,

I've a problem with to capture audio in microphone, I can listen to audio on speakers. I think to install correctly drivers for ALC892 because I get until version alsa-driver-1.0.25.tar.bz2

The problem is that the micro on JACK doesn't capture audio and I hear noise alone, I do different things but I can't solve it.

What happen it?How can I solve?

Thanks

P.S.

After then I've to run under java a software to change volume on speakers but don't change it, try an exception NullPointerException when I get volume:

The code :

volspeaker=(FloatControl) port.getControl(FloatControl.Type.VOLUME) when is line supported. Is corrrect?

On windows has any problem.The computer is MIO-2260

I solve the volume speaker, after then I change implementation and add a class in java. But I need to get selected the microphone on target device. I'll find it

Another problem JACK on micro I don't know to solve now

dlopezsk
July 31st, 2012, 07:22 AM
I solve the volume speaker, after then I change implementation and add a class in java. But I need to get selected the microphone on target device. I'll find it

Another problem JACK on micro I don't know to solve now

To solve JACK on micro, in my case it solve with to connect with jack speaker on Portatil.