PDA

View Full Version : [Music] Does *Anyone* recognize this song?!

bored2k
June 23rd, 2006, 04:51 AM
I'm desperately looking for the name of this song. I need it for a dance mix and that's all I have from it at the moment (might be able to record a slightly better sample with my cell today). It'd be great if the users reading this message would be able to tune in and try and help me out with this.

http://www.f-forge.com?d=4zb3tiMcJLKCHnWNYx5V

Note: That's only the last 15 seconds of so or the song, and although the sound's kind of choppy, I think one would be able to recognize it.

Cheers and thanks in advance,
bored2k.

CameronCalver
June 23rd, 2006, 08:37 AM
never heard of it

rai4shu2
June 23rd, 2006, 09:12 AM
Techno pop for sure. Almost sounds like some kind of video game.

richbarna
June 23rd, 2006, 09:23 AM
Where did you record the wav from? is it from a film soundtrack?

bored2k
June 23rd, 2006, 10:13 AM
Where did you record the wav from? is it from a film soundtrack?
I have no idea. A friend recorded it on her cell phone from some mix her dance teacher is using (the teacher doesn't know either). :s

OrganicPanda
June 23rd, 2006, 11:33 AM
i recognise the funky tune that goes like 'dun dun dun dun da da dun' repeatedly but not in the context of techo music, i also cant remember the source of it which is going to but the hell out of me

patwack
June 23rd, 2006, 11:45 AM
have you tried shazam? it's a mobile phone service in the uk that listens to parts of songs and tells you what it is (i'm not sure if it exists anywhere else)

you just dial 2580 from a cellphone and hold it up to the music for 5 seconds, it's pretty accurate. I'd do it for you but i'm a poor student with no credit on my phone.

Paddy

bored2k
June 23rd, 2006, 11:49 AM
have you tried shazam? it's a mobile phone service in the uk that listens to parts of songs and tells you what it is (i'm not sure if it exists anywhere else)

you just dial 2580 from a cellphone and hold it up to the music for 5 seconds, it's pretty accurate. I'd do it for you but i'm a poor student with no credit on my phone.

Paddy
I'm pretty far from England...

patwack
June 23rd, 2006, 11:57 AM
just thought maybe someone in the uk could help ya out with this

H.E. Pennypacker
June 27th, 2006, 06:09 AM
Sorry, no luck. I don't listen to Techno.

I'm pretty far from England...

The same service is available in the USA, but I don't know under what name. It was featured on the news.