PDA

View Full Version : What's the title for this movie?

Gatorade
June 9th, 2012, 09:23 AM
I'm trying to remember the title for a movie,

there was a scene in which a kid was sitting in school watching the clock, waiting in anticipation for the clock to get to 3:00, and just before its going to go to 3 o'clock , it jumps back to 2:55

definition of anticipation, lol.

I was trying to remember what movie I saw this in , does anyone recall seeing this in a movie?

I don't remember if I saw this in a movie called 3 o'clock high, maybe it was A Christmas Story, or was it a Simpsons episode?

help me out here , or its gonna bug me 'til I remember :lolflag:

kdane4
June 9th, 2012, 09:29 AM
Sounds like its Bart Simpson waiting for school to finish lol, was this recent?

Gatorade
June 9th, 2012, 09:46 AM
lol, yeah , that's kinda Bart behaviourish . but I don't think it was a cartoon, now that I think about it.

Was there a scene like this in Ferris Beuller's Day Off?

mips
June 9th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Was there a scene like this in Ferris Beuller's Day Off?

I don't think so seeing Ferris did not go to school on the day and he picked his friends up early in the morning.

Another possibility is The Breakfast Club where they're all in detention.

forrestcupp
June 9th, 2012, 02:38 PM
My first thought was 3 o'clock High, but it couldn't have been that. In that movie, the main character didn't want it to be 3 o'clock because he was going to get beat up by the bully he offended.

Gatorade
June 9th, 2012, 05:09 PM
I don't think so seeing Ferris did not go to school on the day and he picked his friends up early in the morning.

Another possibility is The Breakfast Club where they're all in detention.

yes , you're right , I think Beuller can be ruled out.

I don't think it was breakfast Club.

Gatorade
June 9th, 2012, 05:15 PM
My first thought was 3 o'clock High, but it couldn't have been that. In that movie, the main character didn't want it to be 3 o'clock because he was going to get beat up by the bully he offended.

yes, I remember that, I was thinking there was a part in the movie where he was in an earlier class and wanted to get out early, like when he went to hire the body guard to protect him.

It was the kids waiting for the end of the school day , or start of summer vacation.

MadmanRB
June 9th, 2012, 05:33 PM
A good place to find out about obscure movies that is not IMDB is http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/, a hub of internet critic comedians and film is a very covered subject.

Gatorade
June 10th, 2012, 12:04 AM
MadmanRB,

it's not that the movie is obscure, or not been widely viewed. I just can't remember which movie/tv show I saw it in.

MadmanRB
June 10th, 2012, 05:45 AM
MadmanRB,

it's not that the movie is obscure, or not been widely viewed. I just can't remember which movie/tv show I saw it in.

Still the forums over at TGWTG is a good hub of movie fans to talk to