PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Ubuntu Server installation failures, help!

TheNardCake
June 8th, 2012, 02:09 AM
Hello, I downloaded Ubuntu Server 12.04 LTS 32 bit (since i believe that is compatible with the machine this will be running on.) And installed it on the USB stick with this client http://www.ubuntu.com/download/help/...ick-on-windows
And it worked fine, inserted the USB into the machine, booted it up changed the boot order in the BIOS then loaded up the installer. After the part where you select your keyboard configuration, it started detecting files preparing for some installation, it stopped and said, this file is missing is your drive stable? And gave me an option to retry and cancel, I clicked retry and it did nothing so I have no clue what to do!Also if I skip that part later on in the steps I get this error Also I get the error 'No file system mounted on /target' I get that wen i skip ahead in the installation. Im very angry as well especially after waiting an hour for the download.
Can anyone help me? Thanks!!

Edit: Also I get the error 'No file system mounted on /target' I get that wen i skip ahead in the installation