PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Imposible instalar drivers ATI Radeon HD 4250

Arteazul
May 28th, 2012, 10:31 AM
Hola a tots, estic a punt de tornar a Windows desesperat!!

Quan instal·le Ubuntu 12.04 i li done a controladors adicionals, m'instal·la els antics drivers de la placa base, però no els nous (hi ha dos), aleshores, això dona com resultat un fum d'errors:
- He d'iniciar i reiniciar ubuntu com 10 vegades abans de poder tindre so i video.
- Quan tinc video, aleshores sols tinc flash, pero el vídeo s'em veu fatal, a saltitos...
He intentat instal·lar els drivers directament des de la pàgina oficial de AMD i ho he aconseguit, però aleshores tot es veu en 2D...

PER FAVOR, VULL CONTINUAR AJUNDAT A UBUNTU I AL SEU PROJECTE, PERÒ SI NINGÚ NO M'AJUDA, DEURÉ CANVIAR-ME A WINDOWS, PERQUÈ NO PODER VEURE NI PEL·LIS ÉS QUE NO ÉS NORMAL I JA PORTE DOS MESOS AIXÍ.

AL MENYS UNA RESPOSTA, PER FAVOR, NO M'IGNOREU, NO PUC MÉS!

mOLTES GRÀCIES.

coffeecat
May 28th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Hi.

First thing. The common language of the main parts of the forum is English, so you are less likely to get help using another language. If you need to post in Spanish, then you are welcome to use one of the Spanish-language forums in the LoCo Teams section (http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=183).

I have put your post through Google Translate and although Google Translate is having difficulty with some of the text, it seems that you are having problems with the proprietary AMD driver for your HD4250 card in 12.04, both from the Additional Drivers utility and the one downloaded from AMD's website. I have a straightforward suggestion for you. If the default open-source driver gives you adequate performance, then use that. I get enough 3d acceleration from a number of AMD Radeon cards with the open source driver, quite sufficient to give me a functional Unity desktop in Ubuntu 12.04. I never bother with the proprietary driver.

Arteazul
May 28th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Hi, I thought that the forum is in Catalan and I wrote in Catalan, so I'm sorry I'm going to try to translate:

Hi to every body, I'm thinking in come back to Windows I'm desperate!!

When I make the installation of Ubuntu 12.04 and I try to install the additional drivers, I can only install the ancient drivers but not de actualisation, the last drivers. That give me a lot of errors:
- I have to reboot every time thaht I switch on my computer because only one of ten times the video and the sound are recognized.
- When I have lucky and sound and video are recognized, I can see flash, and I have normal sound, but videos in VLC or all the others are not fluent and that's horrible.
I installed the drivers directly from the official site of AMD, but then I can only use ubuntu in 2D.

PLEASE I WANT CONTINUE HELPING UBUNTU, BUT IF NOBODY HELP ME I WOULD HAVE TO CHANGE TO WINDOWS, BECAUSE THERE IS TWO MONTHS WITHOUT CAN SHOW A VIDEO IN MY COMPUTER

THANK YOU VERY MUCH :)