PDA

View Full Version : there is one thing that i am concerned about.

Somenoob
June 17th, 2006, 07:55 PM
I do not know if i am thankful enough for Ubuntu.

We all have a great work of art stored on our hard drives, and it's free software.

Don't you wish sometimes that you could thank the developers in some way:?:

Stormy Eyes
June 17th, 2006, 08:04 PM

The thank-you I have in mind isn't just expensive, but illegal to obtain in the United States and in many other countries.

dabear
June 17th, 2006, 08:22 PM
The thank-you I have in mind isn't just expensive, but illegal to obtain in the United States and in many other countries.
okey.. please elaborate that thought :D

Kvark
June 17th, 2006, 08:58 PM
Yeah, not only Ubuntu but the whole open source community that makes all the software that Ubuntu puts together into one package is amazing. A lot of creative programmers, graphical artists, translators, documentation writers, beta testers etc giving away their creations. It really does make one want to join in on a corner and give something back too.

Kernel Sanders
June 17th, 2006, 09:00 PM

Now THAT needs some elaboration! :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

poofyhairguy
June 17th, 2006, 09:45 PM

You can. Get on the forum and help people. Get out in the real world and switch people to Ubuntu.

The best way to help them is to give them what they want- as many people using their work as possible!

Stormy Eyes
June 18th, 2006, 03:19 AM
okey.. please elaborate that thought :D

What, and get my post put into the jail? No thanks.