PDA

View Full Version : Avengers (Movie), Loki -vs- Hulk Scene

Bandit
May 4th, 2012, 10:45 PM
Anyone here seen the movie yet. I lol till I hurt during the Loki -vs- Hulk scene in Stark's tower. This is prob the finniest scene in the whole movie.

It goes pretty much like this.

- Hulk runs into Loki up on the Stark tower.
Loki: Enough! All of you are beneath me! I am a god you dull creater and I shall not be bulleid....................
Hulk: Grnnt.. (SMASH)(SMASH)(SMASH)(SMASH)... (SMASH)(SMASH)(SMASH) .. some god..
- Loki lays on the floor and stars into space recapping on his life and how it may be a good idea to never **** off the hulk again..

This is an epic scene after listening to Loki run his mouth like a spoiled child through out the movie.. A must see... :lolflag:

CharlesA
May 4th, 2012, 10:50 PM
Sounds like the hulk. ;)

chamber
May 4th, 2012, 10:51 PM
Saw it last thursday. Was great.

kdane4
May 5th, 2012, 07:46 AM
The movie is just awesome... Nuff' said.. :KS:KS:KS:KS:KS

:popcorn:

realitykid
May 5th, 2012, 08:06 AM
Watched it today with my friend. He and I both thoroughly enjoyed it! And that is an unforgettable scene! :D

In fact, do you recall how many times he was either owned or outsmarted??? I'm sorry, but Loki is not very intelligent.

Also, in regards to the Hulk, I like when he and Thor takes down one of those big things, and afterwards, the Hulk just randomly hits Thor. I laughed so hard!

Bandit
May 5th, 2012, 03:05 PM

Also, in regards to the Hulk, I like when he and Thor takes down one of those big things, and afterwards, the Hulk just randomly hits Thor. I laughed so hard!

LOL yea hits Thor so hard it knocks him off the scene, the Hulk just sorta smiles and chuckles about it.

zombifier25
May 11th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Anyone here seen the movie yet. I lol till I hurt during the Loki -vs- Hulk scene in Stark's tower. This is prob the finniest scene in the whole movie.

It goes pretty much like this.

- Hulk runs into Loki up on the Stark tower.
Loki: Enough! All of you are beneath me! I am a god you dull creater and I shall not be bulleid....................
Hulk: Grnnt.. (SMASH)(SMASH)(SMASH)(SMASH)... (SMASH)(SMASH)(SMASH) .. some god..
- Loki lays on the floor and stars into space recapping on his life and how it may be a good idea to never **** off the hulk again..

This is an epic scene after listening to Loki run his mouth like a spoiled child through out the movie.. A must see... :lolflag:

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/346/969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

Bandit
May 11th, 2012, 04:18 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/346/969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

LMAO, I havent seen that one posted in a few years. I still get a kick out of it.