PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Ubuntu 12.04 : Firefox missing import bookmarks button ?

Bacaryu
May 3rd, 2012, 05:32 PM
I freshly installed ubuntu 12.04 and I noticed that firefox bookmarks is missing the import/export button ?

Anyone found this button somewhere else ? I can't seem to find info on google about this, everybody is referring to the bookmarks window to import/export bookmarks.

regards

johnspeedster
May 4th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Sorry, can't help but I have the same problem. I'm sure it was there when I ran 12.04 alongside 11.10 but since I reformatted my hard drive and performed a fresh install it has gone. Not the only problem by a long way!!! Despite being set up in Preferences, Firefox always forgets my last tabs. Very annoying. I can't understand how so many people have so many different problems with this OS. Skype caused all sorts of grief and I still get an error when it tries to upgrade itself.
I must say I'm considering going back to 11.10 but feel I should give it a good chance..... My guess is that lots of others will have this same problem Bacaryu. Hope someone can help.

johnspeedster
May 4th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Found it. I reloaded Firefox, go to Show all book marks, click to full screen, cursor to top line and it is there. Try the full screen top of page trick before you reload as I can't remember whether I tried that. Did remember I read about the full screen idea some time back. Good luck!