PDA

View Full Version : Correct thread to post in

DoctorMO
June 15th, 2006, 01:33 PM
OK I don't think I'm posting in the correct forum, none of my topics have generated any replies which means either no one can see them (posible), no one is interested (very likely), I have the wrong thread (likely).

So which forum can I use to post my ideas?

frodon
June 15th, 2006, 01:39 PM
You are in the right forum to post ideas.

aysiu wrote a nice post about zero-reply threads, you should read it : http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=82471

glotz
June 15th, 2006, 01:47 PM
I think you've posted to the right forums. Probably you have such high flying ideas that not many people understand what they're really about. Or at least I quite didn't. Keep 'em coming. If they make sense, people will embrace them. At least if you manage to convince them it's a good idea...

DoctorMO
June 15th, 2006, 02:04 PM
I think perhaps people would respond if I put the ideas into use and produced something to download and try... even then I'm not so sure.

I'm also thinking that if the ideas are too high-flighing that I'm either insane or I'm not explaining things in a nice way and I would like to know if either of these things is true.

Thanks for the link, I'm not complaining just making sure I'm putting these ideas in the right place.