PDA

View Full Version : What is your geekeist moment?

mamamia88
April 30th, 2012, 04:55 PM
I think I've just had my geekiest moment ever. I was reading the readme for gpodder and it said "gpodder may work with python 2.5 but you may need install the json module" I immmediately thought of heavy rain and yelled jaaa son outloud. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_56257iS77A

TBABill
April 30th, 2012, 06:23 PM
LOL! My kids were talking to me about computers and expensive/low cost regarding how much power each had. I pointed one out to them online and said, "This would meet your basic computing needs." In his geekiest, scientist/dork voice, my oldest son repeated what I said with a goofy face he was making to imitate me. The kids all laughed and to this day they remind me of that comment in the same voice he used to imitate me and exaggerate what I said. :)

rg4w
April 30th, 2012, 06:36 PM
After an all-night coding session, in the morning I was filing some physical papers and when I realized I had just put a paper into the wrong folder the first thing that came to mind was to type Control-Z. ;)

BrokenKingpin
April 30th, 2012, 06:49 PM
I am a software developer that brings a tin batman lunchbox to work everyday... it is hard to narrow down my geekiest moment.

mehaga
April 30th, 2012, 06:55 PM
After an all-night coding session, in the morning I was filing some physical papers and when I realized I had just put a paper into the wrong folder the first thing that came to mind was to type Control-Z. ;)

You could have stopped at "physical papers" :D