PDA

View Full Version : Bug Squad

TheMTtakeover
April 30th, 2012, 03:32 AM
I am fairly new to the Linux scene but I thinks its a good thing and I would like to help. I don't do artwork and don't do programming but I am fairly competent with using different OS and I have good (enough) communication skills. Do you guys think I would be able to help out with the bug squad or do I need to know some languages?

CharlesA
April 30th, 2012, 03:39 AM
Jump in and learn. You shouldn't really need any special skills other than being patient and good at troubleshooting.

TheMTtakeover
April 30th, 2012, 03:42 AM
Alright thanks. I enjoy troubleshooting things... I'm going to school to be a repair tech.

CharlesA
April 30th, 2012, 03:43 AM
Alright thanks. I enjoy troubleshooting things... I'm going to school to be a repair tech.
Nice. Best of luck with school and never forget that you should never stop learning.

lisati
April 30th, 2012, 03:46 AM
Do you guys think I would be able to help out with the bug squad or do I need to know some languages?

As you build your experience, you might surprise yourself with skills you didn't realise you had. Even checking out programs others have written and providing feedback can sometimes help the developers gain insights into things they might have otherwise missed.