PDA

View Full Version : Chao Wang wants my money

sdowney717
April 17th, 2012, 01:47 PM
They would not do this, if it did not work.

Sent: Tue 4/17/12 2:33 AM

I am Chao Wang, director of Audit & records of my bank ( AmBank Kuala Lumpur Malaysia) and account manager of (Mobile Petroleum company Sdn. Bhd), one of the largest oil companies in my country. Nevertheless as a banker, I handle the company investment and insurance welfare scheme which make returns of over $2.2bn capital profits (EMRCP) annually for the company on capital fund. As an expert, I have made and secured over ($11.5m) Eleven Million Five Hundred United States dollars from the company's EMRCP and I`m hereby looking for someone to trust who will stand as an investor to help me invest the money in a good profitable business in your country.

I am looking forward to your urgently reply because I don’t want my bank and the company to have any ideal of this fund meanwhile, I have worked out all strategies and technicalities so that the fund can be claimed easily from my bank.

You will get 40% of the total money at the end of the transaction while I will take 60%, please kindly note that we have to finish this as soon as possible so as to enable us plan ahead for investment. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under all legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. In your reply email, I would like you to give me your full names, address, date of birth, Occupation, telephone and fax numbers. If you can handle this with me, reach me now for more details.

Thanking you for your anticipated cooperation.

Sincerely,

Chao Wang

oldos2er
April 17th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Got one of those a few months back that was signed "Captain James T. Kirk". 'Twas funny.

forrestcupp
April 17th, 2012, 05:39 PM
You should go along with it as much as you can without giving him any information at all, just to see what happens.

Eddie Wilson
April 17th, 2012, 07:43 PM
You can give them your ex-spouse's information.

Megaptera
April 17th, 2012, 08:01 PM
There are "Scam Baiters" out there but as the website says "Please remember that these people are CRIMINALS and should be treated as such.

Under no circumstances must you enter into any communications with these people unless you feel you are adequately prepared to deal with them."
If you are interested in reading more: http://www.419eater.com/html/baiting.htm

winh8r
April 17th, 2012, 08:16 PM
Well, I've never looked back since I helped that Nigerian prince get $5.2 million out of his countries failing bank system.

A sound business deal it was too. The proposal you have on the table looks good but if I were you I would hold out for 45%.

Isn't email a wonderful thing, it has made so many of us so rich, all we had to do was send all our personal details to a complete stranger and hand over $5000 in admin fees and the deal was done before we knew it.

:lolflag:

Seriously though, I find it hard to believe that any of these guys actually believe that anyone is going to fall for this sort of thing. If the creators and distributors of these sort of fake schemes had channelled their efforts into something real then they would probably have made a lot of money by now , doing a real job.

:P

QIII
April 17th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Seriously though, I find it hard to believe that any of these guys actually believe that anyone is going to fall for this sort of thing. If the creators and distributors of these sort of fake schemes had channelled their efforts into something real then they would probably have made a lot of money by now , doing a real job.

Social engineering is a powerful thing. Since there is a sucker born every minute, there is always a renewed supply of suckers.

FlameReaper
April 18th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Chao Wang... Nice name to pick.

Coincidentally, in my language "wang" means money.