PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Having trouble with typical system updates

jdix123
April 17th, 2012, 12:45 AM
Hey there.

Recently I've started having an issue with apt-get update ... it seems that repository informating is missing or out of date. Is there a way to check and fix these paths, or do I just have to delete them? Some of them are pretty important, it looks like. Libre-Office for one.

Also, when I run the update manager, I get an error about untrusted libraries, and it lists all of the same packages. What is going on?

jadtech
April 17th, 2012, 01:21 AM
i have been getting the same issues with the update manager not sure what the problem is started happening over the weekend after doing some updates over the weekend, also after the check I get a notice to check my internet connection I am clearly connected and it is refreshing updateing ...

I have even tried to uninstall the manager and reinstall still the same problem something about not all was updated some are old or out od date something i386 how ever I am still getting update today there was flash updates..

just guessing that something that ran as an update didnt install or couldnt so now it is reporting errors on these headers..