PDA

View Full Version : Getting paid for adds as a blogger?

anontheanon
April 13th, 2012, 08:52 PM
So, I am a writer/blogger. I spend a LOT of time writing when I should be working. I figure I need to find a way to make this profitable for my family.

I am interested in software for Wordpress where I can get paid for advertising. I would like to set up a few different services, perhaps including google addsense.

I am not a strong web developer. I dont want to have to tweak any code. I dont want to have to do anything too complicated. I am looking for something really easy where I subscribe to a membership, fill out my paypal, then add the widgets to my blogs which are mostly wordpress but I also run some forums....Anyone know if Diaspora supports paid adds?

Any suggestions for this? I get about 300gb of traffic per month, so far. Trying to put it to good use.

Anyone set this up professionally, either for themselves or as a service to bloggers?

What are the best sponsors/services that give you the most money per 'impression' or click? I would prefer to get at least something for impressions and not only for clicks, but Ill take all of it if its easy to set up.

cariboo
April 13th, 2012, 08:59 PM
Google Adsense is fairly easy to setup, and they have other options:

http://www.google.ca/intl/en_GB/ads/publisher/#subid=ww-en-et-adsense-pubsollink