PDA

View Full Version : A Petition Online To Request Support From Hardware Houses!

sante76
June 12th, 2006, 08:22 AM
We are trying to get some visibility to hardware houses. So, the Italian community is trying to collect much more possible signatures into the petition you see at top. Please CONTRIBUTE!

The link will be post soon

Thank you very much. ;)

FISHERMAN
June 12th, 2006, 09:31 AM
Though I support this cause, I doubt an on-line petition will make a difference.

There is only one way to force hardware companies to support GNU/Linux. Don't buy their products if they only support Windows.

M@dMerC
June 12th, 2006, 09:34 AM
I agree with FISHERMAN the only way they will listen is if they no longer have money coming in from us linux users i say lets boycot them but i will sign the petition anyway ;) just in case.

sante76
June 12th, 2006, 10:23 AM
Though I support this cause, I doubt an on-line petition will make a difference.

There is only one way to force hardware companies to support GNU/Linux. Don't buy their products if they only support Windows.

Yes! Is only one initiative, in effect. I've another post open here (http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=192741) about. Can you see and reply?

NeghVar
June 12th, 2006, 10:28 AM
I just refuse to purchase any hardware that does not work in the same way after following similar steps on Linux as on Windows. I've had to turn down some hardware but it works if everyone does it.

adam.tropics
June 12th, 2006, 01:07 PM
Anything that keeps the subject current can't hurt. One day the numbers will make sense for them to step up...................I hope!