PDA

View Full Version : Still in the game...

NewDisciple
June 10th, 2006, 06:20 AM
Despite no wireless, numerous reinstalls (mostly due to mistakes) I'm hanging on trying to get a grip on ubuntu-linux. I'm kind of a trial and error type of guy (mostly error) but I have certainly learned quite a bit as well. Anyway I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who is involved, and keep up the good fight!

RavenOfOdin
June 10th, 2006, 06:34 AM
trial and error type of guy (mostly error)

Don't worry, Linux brings out the error in all of us. :p

Just kidding!
Hang in there.

dermotti
June 10th, 2006, 06:42 AM
Yea, im still messin things up :-P but its worth it!!

briancurtin
June 10th, 2006, 06:53 AM
this is what i like to see. a lot of the times people's beginnings with linux as "trial and error" leave the wrong taste in their mouth, and they give up on it. im glad to see that you are giving it a chance and digging into it. good luck with everything, and try as many things as you can. try different applications, different configurations, even different distributions if you want.

deception
June 10th, 2006, 11:45 AM
this is what i like to see. a lot of the times people's beginnings with linux as "trial and error" leave the wrong taste in their mouth, and they give up on it. im glad to see that you are giving it a chance and digging into it. good luck with everything, and try as many things as you can. try different applications, different configurations, even different distributions if you want.

Here here!