PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen Handy in awhile?

kevdog
March 1st, 2012, 01:58 PM
I'm always liked hearing Handy's take on things -- a very unique perpective to say the least. I haven't seen him in a while? Anyone have any news of his disapperance?

Dry Lips
March 1st, 2012, 02:13 PM
I'm always liked hearing Handy's take on things -- a very unique perpective to say the least. I haven't seen him in a while? Anyone have any news of his disapperance?

Handy's doing fine... I haven't seen him round here lately, but he's one of the regulars over at http://www.spiralinear.org/forum/

Cheers!

Gremlinzzz
March 1st, 2012, 03:39 PM
I was wondering same thing others seem to have gone missing to,like nightwishfan,spice weasel.thought that space ship swooped them up.good too know Handys OK:popcorn:

Grenage
March 1st, 2012, 04:00 PM
I think that sometimes people just stop visiting a forum for no particular reason. They might also stop due to the focus of the forum being something the no longer want to use, or even a disagreement with moderators.

Gremlinzzz
March 1st, 2012, 04:05 PM
I was wondering same thing others seem to have gone missing to,like nightwishfan,spice weasel.thought that space ship swooped them up.good too know Handys OK:popcorn:

Message by a member told me that Nightwishfan quit the forum,so one mystery left spice weasel.

mips
March 1st, 2012, 10:33 PM
I think that sometimes people just stop visiting a forum for no particular reason.

Not always the case, many leave silently without kicking up a fuss about things. Many people have left in this manner.

@kevdog, you have PM.

cariboo
March 2nd, 2012, 01:26 AM
Spice weasel, won't be back either.

forrestcupp
March 2nd, 2012, 02:06 AM
I think that sometimes people just stop visiting a forum for no particular reason. They might also stop due to the focus of the forum being something the no longer want to use, or even a disagreement with moderators.

Part of it probably has to do with the staff cracking down on types of Cafe conversations that we used to get away with. If you're not using Ubuntu, and they're tightening up on the ability to have interesting conversations, it gives a lot less incentive to come here.

kevdog
March 2nd, 2012, 02:35 AM
Spice weasel, won't be back either.

Missed that one when it happened..ouch!!
I kind of miss those OMGPP days!

MisterGaribaldi
March 2nd, 2012, 02:41 AM

Well, speaking only for myself, this is very accurate. I left places like Slashdot and Digg for what I will politely describe as "those sort of reasons". ;)

ubuntu27
March 2nd, 2012, 03:00 AM
Missed that one when it happened..ouch!!
I kind of miss those OMGPP days!

The Pink Ponnies!! I remember those days! :popcorn:

Man, I have been in UF for a long time now.

Gremlinzzz
March 2nd, 2012, 03:36 AM
Part of it probably has to do with the staff cracking down on types of Cafe conversations that we used to get away with. If you're not using Ubuntu, and they're tightening up on the ability to have interesting conversations, it gives a lot less incentive to come here.

Those three did add alot to the forums,interesting reading:popcorn:

mips
March 2nd, 2012, 08:23 AM
And pretty soon this thread will be locked I suspect :lolflag:

handy
March 2nd, 2012, 09:46 AM

You've always been a trouble maker mips... :p

forrestcupp
March 2nd, 2012, 01:41 PM

He's back. :)

Gremlinzzz
March 2nd, 2012, 02:24 PM

its good to see ya:popcorn:Welcome back

wilee-nilee
May 6th, 2012, 08:04 AM
Ah the PP daze or was it gaze not sure really, wasup Handy. :-\"

wolfen69
May 6th, 2012, 08:23 AM
Handy doesn't care about me, so no, don't care.

Tibuda
May 6th, 2012, 03:20 PM
Message by a member told me that Nightwishfan quit the forum,so one mystery left spice weasel.
Spice Weasel is an active regular on Linsux/OMGCC.

MisterGaribaldi
May 6th, 2012, 03:33 PM

http://www.clker.com/cliparts/a/3/2/a/11949848541326072700padlock_aj_ashton_01.svg.med.p ng

You mean like that?

Bandit
May 6th, 2012, 04:09 PM
LOL Handy lives!

Glad to see your still around :)

forrestcupp
May 6th, 2012, 08:26 PM
Handy doesn't care about me, so no, don't care.

Handy cares about us all. :)

ammofreak
May 6th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Hi):P
Got to www.spiralinear.org & WOT flagged it. Any input?

kelvin spratt
May 6th, 2012, 08:40 PM
Hi Handy
see you on Archbang sometimes not so much on Arch these days
I'm Mandog every where else

wilee-nilee
May 6th, 2012, 08:41 PM
Got to www.spiralinear.org (http://www.spiralinear.org) & WOT flagged it. Any input?

http://www.mywot.com/en/forum/16284-spiralinear-org

It is a safe site, a shame really.

Dry Lips
May 6th, 2012, 09:00 PM
Got to www.spiralinear.org (http://www.spiralinear.org) & WOT flagged it. Any input?

As a member of spiralinear I would like to point out that the site is perfectly safe. The poor WOT rating is because the site was hacked a long time ago. (Not their fault.)

And Handy is still one of the regulars over at spiralinear...

P.S. If any of you are interested in joining Spiralinear, shoot me a PM and I might give you an invite if you're lucky... ;)

http://spiralinear.org/forum/index.php

mips
May 6th, 2012, 09:20 PM
P.S. If any of you are interested in joining Spiralinear, shoot me a PM and I might give you an invite if you're lucky... ;)

I just reset my password to gain access as I have not been there since 2010 and I forgot what it was.

Dry Lips
May 6th, 2012, 09:31 PM
I just reset my password to gain access as I have not been there since 2010 and I forgot what it was.

They did change the forum software one year ago, and I think that we all had to reset our passwords in that connection. So it might very well be that you did remember your old password correctly. ;)

Anyway we definitively need more active posters. The activity tend to ebb and flow at the moment, which is quite natural since we're relatively few members there.

KiwiNZ
May 6th, 2012, 10:04 PM
The point would seem to have been made and the question answered

Closed