PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Conky in Cinnamon

EdTheUniqueGeek
March 1st, 2012, 11:35 AM
Anyone running custom Conky themes in the Cinnamon environment successfully?
I'm having problems.

stinkeye
March 1st, 2012, 04:36 PM
My conkys will run but ignore the position settings
and just open in top left. Cairo-clock does the same.
Must have something to do with the window manager for cinnamon.
wmctrl -m tells me it's "Muffin".

goinglinux
March 1st, 2012, 04:40 PM
I got around this by using this in the conky.rc file:

alignment top_left
gap_x 1120
gap_y 10

Adjust the horizontal and vertical gap from the top left until things are at the right place on the screen

EdTheUniqueGeek
March 1st, 2012, 04:48 PM
Well the reason I ask is because of a custom theme I could run in Gnome I cannot now in Cinnamon.
Sorry to post a thread from a different forum, but this is the thorough run down:
http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=212&t=95769

Here is the short story:
After I installed Conky I created the directory ~/.conkyrc and placed the files from the Conky Orange (and even tried Conky Lunatico Rings) in that folder. When I ran conky from the terminal, I get this error:

Conky: invalid configuration file '/home/ed/.conkyrc'

Conky: missing text block in configuration; exiting
***** Imlib2 Developer Warning ***** :
This program is calling the Imlib call:

imlib_context_free();

With the parameter:

context

being NULL. Please fix your program.

And what is interesting is that I have the TEXT block in the config file.

stinkeye
March 1st, 2012, 04:56 PM
I got around this by using this in the conky.rc file:

alignment top_left
gap_x 1120
gap_y 10

Adjust the horizontal and vertical gap from the top left until things are at the right place on the screen

Tried

alignment top_left
gap_x 600
gap_y 50
Still opens in top left.

stinkeye
March 1st, 2012, 05:13 PM
@ EdTheUniqueGeek
one thing I did notice was if I used

own_window_type override
conky failed to appear.

Whereas

own_window_type normal
own_window_hints undecorated,below,skip_taskbar,skip_pager,sticky
conky was shown but loaded in the topleft.

I run 4 conkys and they were loading on top of each other.

I don't use Cinnamon, I had it installed so I
was just doing a bit of testing to see if I could help.
Try here for an answer Post your .conkyrc files w/ screenshots (http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=281865)

P.S to make sure your running the right config try
starting your conky with

conky -c /path/to/config
Also did you install the conky-all package which is compiled to use lua.
The normal conky wont work with lua.

PPS: I downloaded Conky Lunatico Rings and in runs here on Ubuntu 11.10
with cinnamon as the desktop session.
Just had to use
own_window_type normal

EdTheUniqueGeek
March 2nd, 2012, 01:23 AM
Thanks, stinkeye, for all the suggestions.
I tried everyone and still I get the output:

ed@ed-xps-mint12 ~ $ conky -c ~/.conkyrc

Conky: missing text block in configuration; exiting
***** Imlib2 Developer Warning ***** :
This program is calling the Imlib call:

imlib_context_free();

With the parameter:

context

being NULL. Please fix your program.

I don't get it.

stinkeye
March 2nd, 2012, 04:54 AM
What happens running

conky -c ~/.conky/conkyrc_lunatico

The ~/.conky folder should contain
conky_lunatico.lua and conkyrc_lunatico

and the line in your conkyrc_lunatico for lua should have the correct path
eg
lua_load ~/.conky/conky_lunatico.lua

EdTheUniqueGeek
March 2nd, 2012, 12:08 PM
Wow. I'm a ditz. I wasn't putting the full path at the terminal.
I put in conky -c ~/.conkyrc/conkyrc_lunatico and it works just fine now.
Thanks a million.

stinkeye
March 2nd, 2012, 12:27 PM
Wow. I'm a ditz. I wasn't putting the full path at the terminal.
I put in conky -c ~/.conkyrc/conkyrc_lunatico and it works just fine now.
Thanks a million.
Yeah had a feeling it was something like that.
It's like when you loose something and search in ever increasing circles
and then find it back where you started.
#-o

EdTheUniqueGeek
March 2nd, 2012, 12:30 PM
Yep, exactly.
Also, ultimately, changing that line from override to normal was the real fix. For the hell of it I change it back to override to see what would happen and it did not work. Changed it back to normal and it worked.
Good catch. Thanks again.

NikTh
June 2nd, 2012, 01:11 AM
Yep, exactly.
Also, ultimately, changing that line from override to normal was the real fix. For the hell of it I change it back to override to see what would happen and it did not work. Changed it back to normal and it worked.
Good catch. Thanks again.
+1 Yeap ,
this is the fix. From override to normal .
This fixed my invisible conky.
Thanks .

dentex
November 29th, 2012, 08:54 AM
Hi everyone.
The fix works OK, but when I click the "show desktop button" conky disapperas.
now: when I click again it comes back with all other windows, but if I click something else AND THEN "show desktop", conky stays hidden...

just my 2cents.

stinkeye
November 29th, 2012, 10:07 AM
Hi everyone.
The fix works OK, but when I click the "show desktop button" conky disapperas.
now: when I click again it comes back with all other windows, but if I click something else AND THEN "show desktop", conky stays hidden...

just my 2cents.

Don't know with Cinnamon but with compiz I need to unmark
Hide Skip Taskbar Windows in ccsm.

boudiccas
July 5th, 2013, 09:12 PM
I will return tomorrow and hopefully post some correct output.

Sharon.

boudiccas
July 5th, 2013, 09:16 PM
##################################
## boudiccas | rev. 05-07-13 ##
# conky -dc ~/.conky/.conkyrc10
# from .bash_aliases where the complete line is 'alias conky='nohup conky -dc ~/.conky/.conkyrc10 &''

background no
font DroidSans:size=8
#xftfont sans:size=10
use_xft yes
xftalpha 0.9
update_interval 1.0
total_run_times 0
own_window yes
own_window_transparent yes
own_window_hints undecorated,below,sticky,skip_taskbar,skip_pager
own_window_type normal
double_buffer yes
minimum_size 200
maximum_width 225
draw_shades no
draw_outline no
draw_borders no
draw_graph_borders yes
default_color white
default_shade_color black
default_outline_color green
alignment top_right
gap_x 15
gap_y 15
no_buffers yes
uppercase no
cpu_avg_samples 2
override_utf8_locale no
uppercase no

# Define some Colors
color0 tan2 # Headings
color1 slategrey # Horizonal lines
color2 Ivory2 # Text

TEXT
## LOGO ##
## Uncomment for hard-coded ID (static)
#${voffset -33}${font OpenLogos:size=103}${color2}v${font}${voffset -76}${goto 179}${font UbuntuTitleBold:size=19.6}${color4}1${offset 1}2${offset 1}.${offset 0}0${offset 0}4${font}
####
## Uncomment for soft-coded ID (dynamic)
# ${voffset -33}${font #OpenLogos:size=103}${color2}v${font}${voffset -76}${goto 179}${font UbuntuTitleBold:size=19.6}${color4}${pre_exec cat /etc/*release | grep 'RELEASE' | awk -F'=' '{print $2}'}${font}
####
## Additional ID (branch version, code name, release date, etc.)
#${voffset -1}${goto 188}${font Ubuntu-B:size=8.1}${color4}alpha 1${font}
## SYSTEM ##
#${voffset 7}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8.25}${color4}SYSTEM${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
#${voffset 4}${font OpenLogos:size=10}${color2}u${voffset -4}${font DroidSans:size=8.6}${color3}${offset 5}${pre_exec lsb_release -sd || cat /etc/*release}${font}
#${voffset 2}${offset -2}${font OpenLogos:size=12}${color2}Z${voffset -4}${font DroidSans:size=8.6}${color3}${offset 3}${sysname}${offset 3}${kernel}${alignr}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${machine}${font}
#${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}d${voffset -2}${font DroidSans:size=8.6}${color3}${offset 5}nVidia GeForce 7600 GT${alignr}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}#${pre_exec dpkg --status nvidia-current | grep Version | cut -f 1 -d '-' | sed 's/[^.,0-9]//g'}${font}
#${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}A${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.6}${color3}${offset 5}Intel${offset 3}P4${offset 3}Extreme${offset 3}Edition${alignr 1}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${freq_g cpu0}${offset 1}GHz${font}
#${voffset 7}${alignr} CPU freq: ${freq_g cpu0}${offset 1}GHz${font}
${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}q${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.6}${color3}${offset 5}System${offset 3}Uptime${alignr}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${uptime}${font}
## PROCESSORS ##
${voffset 4}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color4}PROCESSORS${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
${voffset 4}${font StyleBats:size=9.9}${color2}k${voffset -2}${font DroidSansFallback:size=8.39}${color3}${offset 2}CPU1${offset 5}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${cpu cpu1}${font} ${voffset 2}${alignc}${font StyleBats:size=9.9}${color2}k${voffset -2}${font DroidSansFallback:size=8.39}${color3}${offset 2}CPU2${offset 5}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${cpu cpu2}%${font}
## MEMORY ###
${voffset 5}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color4}MEMORY${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
${voffset 4}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}l${voffset -2}${font DroidSansFallback:size=8.3}${color3}${offset 3}RAM${goto 97}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${mem}${goto 133}/${offset 5}${memmax}${alignr}${memperc}%${font}
################################## /media/boudiccas/backup/back
## HDD ##
${voffset 5}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color4}HDD${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
${voffset 6}${font StyleBats:size=9.9}${color2}x${voffset -2}${font DroidSansFallback:size=8.3}${color3}${offset 4}ROOT${goto 95}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${fs_used /}${goto 133}/${offset 5}${fs_size /}${alignr}${fs_free /}${font}
${voffset 6}${font StyleBats:size=9.9}${color2}x${voffset -2}${font DroidSansFallback:size=8.3}${color3}${offset 4}${if_existing /media/boudiccas/backup}BACKUP: ${goto 95}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${fs_used /media/boudiccas/backup}${goto 133}/${offset 5}${else} BACKUP: Not Mounted${endif}${fs_size /media/boudiccas/backup}${alignr}${fs_free /media/boudiccas/backup}${font}
${voffset 6}${font StyleBats:size=9.9}${color2}x${voffset -2}${font DroidSansFallback:size=8.3}${color3}${offset 4}${if_existing /media/boudiccas/back4}BACK 4: ${goto 95}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${color3}${offset 4} ${alignc}${fs_used /media/boudiccas/back4} / ${else} BACKUP 4: Not Mounted${endif}${fs_size /media/boudiccas/back4}${alignr}${fs_free /media/boudiccas/back4}${font}
${voffset 6}${font StyleBats:size=9.9}${color2}4${voffset -2}${font DroidSansFallback:size=8.3}${color3}${offset 4}SWAP${goto 95}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${swap}${goto 133}/${offset 5}${swapmax}${alignr}${swapperc}%${font}
${voffset 6}${font StyleBats:size=9.9}${color2}4${voffset -2}${font DroidSansFallback:size=8.3}${color3}${offset 4}TRASH: ${goto 133}${execi 60 du -sh ~/.local/share/Trash/files/ | awk '{print $1}' | sed '/^4.0K/ d' | sed 's/$/ of TRASH /'}${font}
## TOP PROCESSES ##
#${voffset 5}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color4}TOP PROCESSES${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
#NAME PID CPU MEM
#${top name 1}${alignr} ${top pid 1} ${top cpu 1}% ${top mem 1}%
#${top name 2}${alignr} ${top pid 2} ${top cpu 2}% ${top mem 2}%
#${top name 3}${alignr} ${top pid 3} ${top cpu 3}% ${top mem 3}%
#${top name 4}${alignr} ${top pid 4} ${top cpu 4}% ${top mem 4}%
#${top name 5}${alignr} ${top pid 5} ${top cpu 5}% ${top mem 5}%
#${top name 6}${alignr} ${top pid 6} ${top cpu 6}% ${top mem 6}%
# |--${font Droid Sans:style=Bold:size=10}Processe${font}
${font arial black:size=10}${color green}PROCESS${color}${font arial black:size=9}LIST${color green} ${hr 2}$color$font
${color white}Processes:$color $processes ${goto 177}${color white}Running:${color red} $running_processes $color
${goto 60}${color green}${font arial black:size=7}CPU-TOP PROCESSES:$font$color
${font arial black:size=7}NAME${goto 100}PID${goto 150}CPU${alignr}MEM $font
${color red}${lua_parse top cpu 1}${color green}${font arial black:size=7}1$color$font. ${color red}${top name 1}${alignr 80}${top pid 1}$color${alignr 35}${color red}${font arial black:size=7}${top cpu 1}$color$font${alignr}${color red}${top mem 1}$color
${lua_parse top cpu 2}${color green}${font arial black:size=7}2$color$font. ${top name 2}${alignr 80}${top pid 2}${alignr 35}${color green}${font arial black:size=7}${top cpu 2}$color$font${alignr}${top mem 2}
${lua_parse top cpu 3}${color green}${font arial black:size=7}3$color$font. ${top name 3}${alignr 80}${top pid 3}${alignr 35}${color green}${font arial black:size=7}${top cpu 3}$color$font${alignr}${top mem 3}
${lua_parse top cpu 4}${color green}${font arial black:size=7}4$color$font. ${top name 4}${alignr 80}${top pid 4}${alignr 35}${color green}${font arial black:size=7}${top cpu 4}$color$font${alignr}${top mem 4}
${goto 60}${color green}${font arial black:size=7}RAM-TOP PROCESSES:$font$color
${font arial black:size=7}NAME${goto 100}PID${goto 150}CPU%${alignr}%MEM $font
${color red}${lua_parse top mem 1}${color green}${font arial black:size=7}1$color$font. ${color red}${top_mem name 1}${alignr 80}${top_mem pid 1}${alignr 35}${top_mem cpu 1}$color${alignr}${color red}${font arial black:size=7}${top_mem mem 1}$color$font
${lua_parse top mem 2}${color green}${font arial black:size=7}2$color$font. ${top_mem name 2}${alignr 80}${top_mem pid 2}${alignr 35}${top_mem cpu 2}$color${alignr}${color green}${font arial black:size=7}${top_mem mem 2}
${lua_parse top mem 3}${color green}${font arial black:size=7}3$color$font. ${top_mem name 3}${alignr 80}${top_mem pid 3}${alignr 35}${top_mem cpu 3}${alignr}${color green}${font arial black:size=7}${top_mem mem 3}$color$font
${lua_parse top mem 4}${color green}${font arial black:size=7}4$color$font. ${top_mem name 4}${alignr 80}${top_mem pid 4}${alignr 35}${top_mem cpu 4}${alignr}${color green}${font arial black:size=7}${top_mem mem 4}$color$font
#${lua_parse top mem 5}${color green}${font arial black:size=7}5$color$font. ${top_mem name 5}${alignr 80}${top_mem pid 5}${alignr 35}${top_mem cpu 5}${alignr}${color green}${font arial black:size=7}${top_mem mem 5}$color$font
## NETWORK ##
${voffset 4}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color4}NETWORK${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
${voffset 4}${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=9.5}${color6}T${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}Download${goto 120}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${totaldown eth0}${alignr}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${downspeed eth0}${font}
${voffset 0}${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=9.5}${color6}N${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}Upload${goto 120}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${totalup eth0}${alignr}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${upspeed eth0}${font}
${voffset 4}${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=9.5}${color6}a${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}Private${offset 3}IP${goto 123}${font DroidSansFallback:size=8.5}LAN${alignr}${font DroidSans:size=8.3} ${alignr} ${addr eth0}${font}
${voffset 0}${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=9.5}${color6}a${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}Public${offset 7}IP${goto 121}${font DroidSansFallback:size=8.5}WAN${alignr}${font DroidSans:size=8.3} ${alignr} ${execi 1800 wget -q -O - checkip.dyndns.org | sed -e 's/[^[:digit:]\|.]//g'}${font}
## WEATHER (Imperial) ##
#${voffset 4}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8.25}${color4}WEATHER${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
#${voffset -55}${font RadioSpace:size=34}${color3}${execi 1800 /home/boztu/.conky/weather/weather.sh "Scottsdale,AZ" ctbi}${font}${voffset -28}${goto 33}${font Weather:size=42}${color3}y${font}
#${voffset -38}${font Ubuntu:size=8.63}${color5}${execi 1800 /home/boztu/.conky/weather/weather.sh "Scottsdale,AZ" ctti}${font}
#${voffset -39}${font KRARound:size=36}${color3}${goto 195}I${font}
#${voffset 6}${font Ubuntu:size=23}${color5}${alignc -2}${execi 1800 /home/boztu/.conky/weather/weather.sh "Scottsdale,AZ" ccb}${font}
#${voffset 8}${font DroidSansFallback:size=8.63}${color3}${execi 1800 /home/boztu/.conky/weather/weather.sh "Scottsdale,AZ"}${font}
#${voffset -57}${font ConkyWeather:size=48}${color6}${alignc -55}${execi 1800 /home/boztu/.conky/weather/weather.sh "Scottsdale,AZ" cp}${font}
#${voffset 6}${font DroidSansMono:bold:size=8.62}${color4}${offset 40}${execi 1800 /home/boztu/.conky/weather/weather.sh "Scottsdale,AZ" dl}${font}
#${voffset 0}${font ConkyWeather:size=37.9}${color3}${offset 26}${execi 1800 /home/boztu/.conky/weather/weather.sh "Scottsdale,AZ" fcp}${font}
#${voffset 0}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=8.62}${color4}${offset 28}${execi 1800 /home/boztu/.conky/weather/weather.sh "Scottsdale,AZ" fcti}${font}
## WEATHER (Metric) ##
# ${voffset 4}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8.25}${color4}WEATHER${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
# ${voffset -55}${font RadioSpace:size=34}${color3}${execi 1800 /home/boztu/.conky/weather/weather.sh "Toronto" ctbm}${font}${voffset -28}${goto 33}${font Weather:size=42}${color3}y${font}
# ${voffset -38}${font Ubuntu:size=8.63}${color5}${execi 1800 /home/boztu/.conky/weather/weather.sh "Toronto" cttm}${font}
# ${voffset -39}${font KRARound:size=36}${color3}${goto 195}I${font}
# ${voffset 6}${font Ubuntu:size=23}${color5}${alignc -2}${execi 1800 /home/boztu/.conky/weather/weather.sh "Toronto" ccb}${font}
# ${voffset 8}${font DroidSansFallback:size=8.63}${color3}${execi 1800 /home/boztu/.conky/weather/weather.sh "Toronto"}${font}
# ${voffset -57}${font ConkyWeather:size=48}${color6}${alignc -55}${execi 1800 /home/boztu/.conky/weather/weather.sh "Toronto" cp}${font}
# ${voffset 6}${font DroidSansMono:bold:size=8.62}${color4}${offset 40}${execi 1800 /home/boztu/.conky/weather/weather.sh "Toronto" dl}${font}
# ${voffset 0}${font ConkyWeather:size=37.9}${color3}${offset 26}${execi 1800 /home/boztu/.conky/weather/weather.sh "Toronto" fcp}${font}
# ${voffset 0}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=8.62}${color4}${offset 35}${execi 1800 /home/boztu/.conky/weather/weather.sh "Toronto" fctm}${font}
## TIME ##
${voffset 4}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color4}TIME${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
#${voffset -4}${font RadioSpace:size=32}${color3}${if_match ${time %l}<=9}${alignc 7}${time %l:%M%p}${else}${if_match ${time %l}>=10}${alignc -1}${time %l:%M%p}${endif}${endif}${font}
${voffset -4}${font RadioSpace:size=32}${color3}${alignc -1}${time %H:%M:%S}${font}
## CALENDAR (5-Line) ##
${voffset 4}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color4}DATE${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
${voffset 2}${font DroidSansMono:size=10}${color3}${alignc}${time %a }${time %e %B %G}${font}
#${voffset -4}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=18}${if_match ${time %e}<=9}${color5}${alignc 65}${time %e}${font}${else}${if_match ${time %e}>=10}${color5}${alignc 60}${time %e}${endif}${endif}${font}
#${voffset 0}${font DroidSansMono:size=7.55}${color3}${alignc 60}${time %B}${font}
#${voffset 0}${font DroidSansMono:size=7.6}${color3}${alignc 60}${time %Y}${font}
#${voffset -83}${font CutOutsFor3DFX:size=67}${color8}${alignc 99}2${font}
####
## Uncomment for Conky 1.8.0 (use mono fonts only)
# ${voffset -68}${font DroidSansMono:size=7.55}${color3}${execpi 60 #boztu_Cal_9=`date +%-d`; cal -h | sed -e 's/\r//g' -e 's/^/ /g' #-e '1d' -e s/^/"\$\{offset 100"\}/ -e #'s/\<'"$boztu_Cal_9"'\>/${color4}&${color3}/'}
####
## Uncomment for Conky 1.8.1 (use mono fonts only)
#${voffset -64}${offset 100}${font DroidSansMono:size=7.55}${color3}${execpi 60 boztu_Cal_9=`date +%-d`; cal -h | sed -e 's/\r//g' -e 's/^/ /g' -e '1d' -e 's/\<'"$boztu_Cal_9"'\>/${color4}&${color3}/'}
## APT-GET UPDATES ##
${voffset 4}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color4}APT-GET UPDATES${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
APT-GET: ${execi 300 apt-get -s upgrade|grep installed|cut -d' ' -f1} updates ready
TODAY: ${execi 300 vnstat | grep "today" | awk '{print $8 $9}'} / MONTH: ${execi 300 vnstat -m | grep "`date +"%b '%y"`" | awk '{print $9 $10}'}

## MPD ##
${if_running mpd}
${voffset -25}${font DroidSans:bold:size=7.75}${color4}MPD${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${color3}${font}
${voffset 4}$mpd_status
${voffset 4}$mpd_artist
${voffset 4}$mpd_title
${voffset 4}${mpd_bar 5,100}
${voffset 4}$mpd_percent % $mpd_elapsed/$mpd_length ${alignr} GMAIL: ${execi 300 python ~/.conky/gmail.py}${endif}

################################################## ###################

Lets see how this goes?

Sharon.

boudiccas
July 5th, 2013, 09:22 PM
okay, *how* do you paste code to this thread? I've pasted it as plain-text, and its still screwed up. I've tried putting before it , paste plain text, but it still screws up. So, how do you do it then?Sharon.

boudiccas
July 5th, 2013, 09:30 PM
Sorted, don't use 'chromium' use 'google-chrome' instead!

Sharon.

stinkeye
July 5th, 2013, 09:44 PM
Helps to insert in code brackets.
Highlight what you paste and click on the "#" button.

Do you have a problem with conky?

boudiccas
July 5th, 2013, 10:54 PM
No, but it needs slightly out-of -the-ordinary configuration, and thats what I was trying to post.

Sharon.