PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] apertura ubuntu software center

elvizz67
February 25th, 2012, 03:37 PM
sono un super principiante, perche' non trovo nel mio ubuntu 11.10 appena istallato il software center nel menu applicazioni??? oppure a me sembra di averlo trovato ma ho bisogno di autenticazione e questo mi sembra strano, ki mi puo' aiutare.................

elvizz67
February 25th, 2012, 10:08 PM
i've just installed ubuntu 11.10 and i'm a very beginner,i'm not finding ubuntu software center in any applications; is it possible? how can i manage this problem? please help

Version Dependency
February 26th, 2012, 02:41 AM
The Software Center should have an icon on the launcher by default in a fresh install of 11.10. If it's not there, then find the Software Center using the dash. Hit SUPER to open the dash and type "software" and one of the choices should be the Software Center. If you want to add it to the launcher, right click on the icon while the application is running and "pin it."

Also, it seems you may have been confused by it asking for your password (for authentication). This is normal in Linux. When you install or remove anything on your computer, it requires your permission in Linux.