PDA

View Full Version : Telepathy works, Evidence to Paranormal, Telepathy

medicinestudd77
February 14th, 2012, 05:50 PM
CIA(Stargate Project) and KGB had Remote viewing research but they give it up, probably it was not giving
good result.

Over 50% of people believe in paranormal , some people like Vinko Rajic can use telepathy
all the time.

File Brain_Scan_Images_Vinko_Rajic.zip contain images on telepathic Vinko Rajic's brain.
Very fascinating, new brain scanning.

James Randi is offering 1 000 000 US$ to any person that can give evidence to paranormal.

Why is he still offering this price if there is evidence that some people can use
telepathy( Vinko Rajic , and others telepathists) ?
What you think what James Randi wont, he know that telepathy works?
Do you know any person that can use paranormal powers?
Do you believe in telepathy?

Linuxratty
February 14th, 2012, 06:16 PM
If telepathy were real, someone would already have James Randi's cool million.

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

medicinestudd77
February 14th, 2012, 06:32 PM
well good James do not want to meet Vinko Rajic and if Uri could give evidence to telepathy James just ignore it.
I think Uri geller can use telepathy and for Vinko Rajic sure that he can do that.:confused:

WinterMadness
February 14th, 2012, 06:52 PM
when you claim evidence, try giving some.

Linuxratty
February 14th, 2012, 06:53 PM
Over 50% of people believe in paranormal

Yep,well over fifty percent of people are superstitious as all get out and believe all sorts of things that they can't prove. Does that mean I should too? I don't think so.Yet you have no concrete proof that has been scientifically tested

Where is the evidence? I've never seen any.Just cause you say it is real does not make it so.
You have shown us NO proof.

to indicate telepathy works..Just your opinions.If telepathy worked,the people in this world would be very different than they are now.

To quote Carl Sagan:"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"

People who clame to be psychic do a sneaky little trick called Cold Reading..This trick is old as dirt but it takes in a lot of people and fleeces them of their money and this annoys me most of all.

I know you won't change your mind,so I'm dropping this discussion.

CharlesA
February 14th, 2012, 07:08 PM
This really isn't an appropriate topic for this forum.