PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] drupal error

subhojit
February 10th, 2012, 05:26 PM
hello, i was enabling views gallery module using drush, and it was asking for enabling more modules. i am new to drupal 7.12, and i dont know what went wrong and it started showing these errors on pages with views:

Notice: Undefined property: views_plugin_query_default::$fields in views_plugin_query_default->query() (line 1181 of /var/www/fbevent/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_query_default.inc).
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in views_plugin_query_default->compile_fields() (line 1099 of /var/www/fbevent/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_query_default.inc).
Notice: Undefined property: views_plugin_query_default::$fields in views_plugin_query_default->query() (line 1181 of /var/www/fbevent/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_query_default.inc).
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in views_plugin_query_default->query() (line 1183 of /var/www/fbevent/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_query_default.inc).
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in views_plugin_query_default->compile_fields() (line 1099 of /var/www/fbevent/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_query_default.inc).
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in views_plugin_query_default->query() (line 1183 of /var/www/fbevent/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_query_default.inc).

any ubuntu users using drupal please help. its driving me crazy. the drupal.org users dont help :(