PDA

View Full Version : Day -Ubuntu

raja.genupula
January 25th, 2012, 02:35 AM
Hey Friends
I can happily say My day starts with Ubuntu and Its ending with Ubuntu.

What about your's , if it is then add up.;);)

doctor82
January 25th, 2012, 02:58 PM
It is the same for me too. But wondering if there is any windows in between...:roll:

raja.genupula
January 25th, 2012, 04:32 PM
It is the same for me too. But wondering if there is any windows in between...:roll:

I stopped using Windows long ago , i have thrown it out through my windows . LOL :p:p:p

haqking
January 25th, 2012, 04:36 PM
starts with coffee and a 5am run

Everything in between is IT/Linux/Security related

ends with a glass of milk ;-)

raja.genupula
January 25th, 2012, 04:55 PM
starts with coffee and a 5am run

Everything in between is IT/Linux/Security related

ends with a glass of milk ;-)

I do take coffee but RUN means , aah! i am bit lazy :P:P .

jerrrys
January 25th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Hi raja:

How's the membership going? (http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=11636331#post11636331)

As for me. My day starts with coffee and ends with...:)

raja.genupula
January 25th, 2012, 05:04 PM
Hi raja:

How's the membership going? (http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=11636331#post11636331)

As for me. My day starts with coffee and ends with...:)

Hi Jerry , yeah its fine i think .

Again COFFEE....but i like how your day ends . ;)

:D:D:D:D

Linuxratty
January 25th, 2012, 06:07 PM
I stopped using Windows long ago , i have thrown it out through my windows . LOL :p:p:p

I dumped Windows about 8 years ago.

raja.genupula
January 25th, 2012, 06:50 PM
I dumped Windows about 8 years ago.

LoL man , actually 8 years ago i don't know what is a computer . For the matter of fact i dont know even how to switch on 8 years ago(I have completed 10th class i think at that time ). :P:P

SongOfMyself
January 25th, 2012, 09:37 PM
Same here! Check the news and weather before heading to work, ends with emails or the occasional funny video before bed! No Windows in between here :D

Fedz
January 25th, 2012, 11:34 PM
Yep +1 Smashed Windows out in rage many years ago & been breathing fresh mountain air thanks to Ubuntu ;-)

ubudog
January 26th, 2012, 04:07 AM
Begins normally with a tea, bike ride with the dogs, then studies and Ubuntu Forums til the afternoon, another bike ride with the dogs, then more Forums. In the evenings it's Minecraft. 8-)

raja.genupula
January 26th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Begins normally with a tea, bike ride with the dogs, then studies and Ubuntu Forums til the afternoon, another bike ride with the dogs, then more Forums. In the evenings it's Minecraft. 8-)

That's cool , but ride with dogs...? you mean snow ride or motor ride ? :D:D:D

ubudog
January 26th, 2012, 02:50 PM
That's cool , but ride with dogs...? you mean snow ride or motor ride ? :D:D:D

Hehe, manual bike on the street. :)

raja.genupula
January 26th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Ha ha ha ...Now My box got 11.10 .

Please God dont give bugs , I hate them . :P

whatthefunk
January 26th, 2012, 04:56 PM
My day begins with Crunchbang and ends with Kubuntu.

aykoola
January 26th, 2012, 05:01 PM
For me it's more like this. I've never been a tech enthusiast and i've always thought of computers as a tool only. When it came to my computer i was virtually emotionless.
Since i've discovered the world of Linux (more or less Ubuntu, i must say), i feel joy everytime i start my laptop.
I drink my morning coffee, read the news, browse through some forums and so on, jog, study, read a lot, write some texts/stories in LibreOffice (using Ubuntu font that i really like :) ) and really i must admit that Ubuntu opened a whole new perspective for me, not only on technology, but also on life itself with it's philosophy, which is compatible with mine.

Here, my confession :)

ubudog
January 26th, 2012, 05:16 PM
For me it's more like this. I've never been a tech enthusiast and i've always thought of computers as a tool only. When it came to my computer i was virtually emotionless.
Since i've discovered the world of Linux (more or less Ubuntu, i must say), i feel joy everytime i start my laptop.
I drink my morning coffee, read the news, browse through some forums and so on, jog, study, read a lot, write some texts/stories in LibreOffice (using Ubuntu font that i really like :) ) and really i must admit that Ubuntu opened a whole new perspective for me, not only on technology, but also on life itself with it's philosophy, which is compatible with mine.

Here, my confession :)

That is awesome. :guitar:

raja.genupula
January 26th, 2012, 05:37 PM
Cool man !

aykoola
January 28th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Thanks!

Sylos
January 28th, 2012, 01:23 PM
Typical day starts with breakfast and sleepy drive to work. Followed by hours of windows XP torture at work (not a bad windows OS but being used well beyond its sell by date and full of network guff that slows it to a crawl - and did I mention the crashing?). Day ends with Ubuntu serving up a film to my PS3 and me playing with Crunchbang on my old (and I mean Old) laptop cos the film sucks. Happy days! :)

raja.genupula
January 28th, 2012, 02:17 PM
One day Ubuntu will be with you in your work .

cheers
raja