PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Council Members

s.fox
January 20th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Hello,

As some of you may have noticed some of the FC members have become less active over the last few months.

As a result we have asked cariboo907, coffeecat, and overdrank to replace the less active members bapoumba, jdong, and Joeb454.

I would like to thank bapoumba, jdong, and Joeb45 for their service and dedication to the forums and this change is in no way personal nor does it reflect poory on their service and dedication.

The change has been for the greater good of the Forums Community as we need an active FC.

-s.fox

nothingspecial
January 20th, 2012, 06:42 PM
Congatulations to the new admins :D

I hope bapoumba, jdong, and Joeb45 are sticking around.

CharlesA
January 20th, 2012, 06:44 PM
Congrats!

cprofitt
January 21st, 2012, 03:03 AM
Congrats guys!

IWantFroyo
January 21st, 2012, 03:06 AM
Congrats! Best of luck to bapoumpa, jdong, and Joeb454. Thank you.

sffvba[e0rt
January 21st, 2012, 05:03 AM
Congrats :)

TheNerdAL
January 21st, 2012, 05:09 AM
Congrats!

Someday, I might be a member. :D

wolfen69
January 21st, 2012, 05:12 AM
I hope bapoumba, jdong, and Joeb45 are sticking around.

I hope so also. They have meant a lot to the forums, and ubuntu in general.

carl4926
January 21st, 2012, 05:32 AM
Hello,

As some of you may have noticed some of the FC members have become less active over the last few months.

As a result we have asked cariboo907, coffeecat, and overdrank to replace the less active members bapoumba, jdong, and Joeb454.

I would like to thank bapoumba, jdong, and Joeb45 for their service and dedication to the forums and this change is in no way personal nor does it reflect poory on their service and dedication.

The change has been for the greater good of the Forums Community as we need an active FC.

-s.fox

Congrats and thanks to those who dedicate freely their time and energy :D

hansdown
January 21st, 2012, 05:33 AM
All the best, to bapoumba, jdong, and Joeb45.

And, a very big THANK YOU.

sammiev
January 21st, 2012, 05:36 AM
Hello,

-s.fox

I have been a S/Mod at many sites not related to Linux at all and stepped down because I just never had the time. They still ask me to be an admin at those site but I thought to myself, if I never had enough time to be a S/Mod why would I want to be an admin. Congrats to all the new admins! =D>

haqking
January 21st, 2012, 06:36 AM
Congrats to the new members and thanks for the efforts to the previous.

peace

castrojo
January 23rd, 2012, 03:51 AM
Woo awesome!

raja.genupula
January 23rd, 2012, 01:45 PM
Congrats to new Members and bapoumba,jdong and Joeb45 ,three of you did really a good job . Thank you and all the best.