PDA

View Full Version : NBA League Pass is Free for 2 Weeks

Virus666
December 27th, 2011, 01:54 AM
Hi Everyone,

As some of you have already known, NBA was in lockout and the new season has just started yesterday. NBA League Pass Broadband which broadcasts NBA games online is free until 9th of January. It supports almost all operating systems which have Flash Player.

At the moment, I am watching the games with my Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat on Firefox 9.0.1 and the quality of the broadcast is remarkable.

It is worth to try... :guitar:

http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/

doorknob60
December 27th, 2011, 02:57 AM
Ooh yay I love when they do free League Pass previews :D Oh, and Go Blazers! (I never buy League Pass since I get all the Blazers games through my cable, but I enjoy being able to watch the other teams play when it's free; just not worth what it costs normally)

wolfen69
December 27th, 2011, 05:22 AM
Thanks! I'll have to check it out.

doorknob60
December 27th, 2011, 06:49 AM
Haha, thank god you posted this. The channel on TV the game was supposed to be on wasn't working, so luckily I had league pass as a backup :D It didn't work for me in full screen though, it would just stay at the loading video screen when I clicked full screen. Also, as typical for Flash, there was some video tearing. Oh well, it's free (for now).

wolfen69
December 27th, 2011, 08:18 AM
Full screen worked perfectly for me with the 64bit flash. Great quality.

Virus666
December 29th, 2011, 12:27 AM
Full screen worked perfectly for me with the 64bit flash. Great quality.

Yeah, full screen s perfect with my 32 bit Flash too, however window screen is a bit choppy for unknown reason...

Moreover, if you want to want it in dual screen as full screen, you need to use seperare x screens instead of teen view. Flash...