PDA

View Full Version : Which variety of cheese does your mouse prefer?

blackbird34
December 20th, 2011, 01:03 PM
I was surprised someone hadn't come up with this. But then, many of you live in the US, so there isn't as much choice as elsewhere ;)

*squeak! I love Roquefort!*

szymon_g
December 20th, 2011, 01:31 PM
mice do not like cheese- reality isn't a cartoon

satanselbow
December 20th, 2011, 02:23 PM

... and a hearty "Bah Humbug" to you too... and my daughters rats would beg to differ...

Stinking Bishop is defo the way to go... though not an everyday cheese by any stretch ;)

CoffeeRain
December 20th, 2011, 03:56 PM
... and a hearty "Bah Humbug" to you too... and my daughters rats would beg to differ...

Stinking Bishop is defo the way to go... though not an everyday cheese by any stretch ;)

:) +1 Ah... My mouse is a touchpad, so it likes EZ Cheez. It's not a real mouse, so it doesn't get real cheese. :D

forrestcupp
December 20th, 2011, 04:56 PM
You should refer to The Cheese Super Thread (http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1608809). :)

Linuxratty
December 20th, 2011, 07:43 PM
Agreed...But roasted peanuts or peanut butter...Oh yeah! They love that!

lisati
December 20th, 2011, 07:45 PM
Agreed...But roasted peanuts or peanut butter...Oh yeah! They love that!

+1 to peanut butter.

forrestcupp
December 20th, 2011, 07:54 PM

Not a true statement at all. Mice love cheese. It's just that they don't necessarily prefer it over everything else, like in the cartoons.

If mice will eat paper and trash, you can bet they'll eat cheese, too. But I agree with others that they seem to like peanut butter a lot.

Dry Lips
December 20th, 2011, 07:57 PM
Not a true statement at all. Mice love cheese. It's just that they don't necessarily prefer it over everything else, like in the cartoons.

If mice will eat paper and trash, you can bet they'll eat cheese, too. But I agree with others that they seem to like peanut butter a lot.

Mice like smoked salmon. We once had a mouse in our kitchen, and it didn't touch the bait at all until we upped the ante with smoked salmon.

oldsoundguy
December 20th, 2011, 07:58 PM
I prefer feeding the 4 legged mice D-Con mouse proof. They like that more than peanut butter.

MG&TL
December 20th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Mine's roadkill; it's a touchpad. :D

I think it likes tarmac. :(

Frogs Hair
December 20th, 2011, 08:03 PM
My state boasts 600 varieties with the artisan cheese makers included , so I haven't even scratched the surface . As for catching mice , peanut butter is the most common bait , but that doesn't come up in conversation very often . :D

Old_Grey_Wolf
December 20th, 2011, 11:53 PM
Schabziger or sapsago.

sanderella
December 21st, 2011, 02:15 PM
Don't know about mice, but rats don't like cheese, they love Mars Bars.