PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Install Black Ubntu Items in the Ubuntu 11.04

DesTorY
December 19th, 2011, 12:27 AM
hi every else,
i now this is first time i am asking you how i can install items from other package to Ubuntu 11.04 latest
OK

i need a solution how i can fix these problem

very important for me
The Problem is how i can install Back track or Black ubuntu items in gnome ubuntu11.04 32bit
if you've video upload it here
and
if you have lessons give us here

please help :confused:

Thanks ,,

Dangertux
December 19th, 2011, 02:26 AM
Holy giant centered font batman.

Anyways you can add the repositories from the desired distribution (blackbuntu or Back Track) to your /etc/apt/sources.list

You can attempt to install the packages with synaptic at that point. However, it's important to understand that both other OS'es in particular Back Track rely on a heavily modified kernel and this may in fact break your install.

Hope that helps.

Edit : Out of curiosity why not just use Back Track or Blackbuntu in a VM or liveDVD or if need be just dual boot? Why do you HAVE to use Ubuntu 11.04?

DesTorY
December 19th, 2011, 12:03 PM
yeah .. i know .. that .. but if you can .. give me real lesson to do that ..
because i found more lesson ..not video i need someone to come in my teamviewer and can do it step by steps :$

Frogs Hair
December 19th, 2011, 04:06 PM
This is for a virtual box installation . http://board.blackbuntu.com/showthread.php?tid=792

DesTorY
December 20th, 2011, 02:09 AM
This is Eazy .. bro .. i need real video for how i can install the backtack tools in ubuntu 11.04

Dangertux
December 20th, 2011, 02:53 AM
Not to be condescending but you're wanting someone to join your teamviewer to install penetration testing tools for you? Umm.. Doesn't that seem a little like giving a loaded assault weapon to a toddler?

Sorry, but I'm a firm believer that with those types of tools comes a certain level of discipline. If you can't even be disciplined enough to learn how to install them properly you probably shouldn't be using them.

DesTorY
December 20th, 2011, 06:53 AM
i like ubuntu only because it's speedily and safety and comfortable for me
i want back track pentresting tools to eazy my work ..if you want to hide the solution for me . so, please think i am a genius hacker so, i can used the back track and NodeZero also i have ..so , please give me eazy way