PDA

View Full Version : Which would you choose?

ki4jgt
December 10th, 2011, 07:19 AM
If you had the choice between being shot to death or releasing a computer virus which would destroy all computers on the planet, which would you choose? (Windows, Mac, Linux, BSD and ALL others)

simpleblue
December 10th, 2011, 07:30 AM
If you had the choice between being shot to death or releasing a computer virus which would destroy all computers on the planet, which would you choose? (Windows, Mac, Linux, BSD and ALL others)
I question when such a circumstance would arise.

ki4jgt
December 10th, 2011, 07:39 AM
I question when such a circumstance would arise.

just a hypothetical situation (in which I do not anticipate happening, just a scifi nightmare)

e79
December 10th, 2011, 08:43 AM
Pretty simple imho...but what would you choose since you're asking the question....?

Unless you don't value your own life, I would def choose the latter. Even if all computers would be destroyed, there would still be backups of all kinds of critical data and people able to rebuilt computers and network so....

And after all, life > computers ... unless you can prove that wrong.... (and ya better have solids arguments against that one...)

hansdown
December 10th, 2011, 08:59 AM
pretty simple imho...but what would you choose since you're asking the question....?

Unless you don't value your own life, i would def choose the latter. Even if all computers would be destroyed, there would still be backups of all kinds of critical data and people able to rebuilt computers and network so....

And after all, life > computers ... Unless you can prove that wrong.... (and ya better have solids arguments against that one...)

+1

LowSky
December 10th, 2011, 11:20 AM
I rather infamy over death. But if all the PC go boom there is no trace of what I did. Oh and I wouldn't mind some simple living.