PDA

View Full Version : [kubuntu] Change Calendar Panel Column Widths

bamajr
December 2nd, 2011, 05:38 PM
I'm using Kubuntu 11.10 with the "Air for Netbooks" desktop theme, viewed on an Apple Studio Display at 1920x1200 - 50.0Hz (50.0 Hz is awful low for this monitor, but that is another issue).

I do not think the issue I'm having is not a bug, though I've found several bug posts about a similar issue. Also, I know I said I'm using Kubuntu, but I would guess this would also be useful for others using KDE.

The issue I'm having has two parts:

1) I'd like to modify the column widths, separating the calendar from the list of holidays. I'm almost sure there has to be a config file of some sort, handling this, but I can't seem to locate it.

2) I'd like to make the actual squares, representing the week numbers, days and days of the week, wider, as well. It is really annoying for the Days to be so scrunched together, and for me, just as equally annoying for the boxes not being perfect squares, or at least almost perfect squares, instead of rectangles.

If there is a place to modify issue #1, I would almost bet my issue #2 would fix itself, and if it doesn't, probably also has a width setting in the same config file...

...but I can't seem to find it.

I've uploaded a screen shot representing what my issue is.

Could someone through me a bean (bone) here? :KS

guruchomp
December 3rd, 2011, 02:37 AM
you can change the width of the calendar by clicking and holding the top left corner of the calendar and dragging it to the size you require.