PDA

View Full Version : Aysiu, the forums resident famous person

shrimphead
June 4th, 2006, 02:16 PM
I just typed "kde vs gnome" into google and hit I'm feeling lucky and what should pop up? a well written article by the forums own Aysiu

just thought I'd mention it :D

Lord Illidan
June 4th, 2006, 02:18 PM
Where would we be without him?

matthew
June 4th, 2006, 02:39 PM
Where would we be without him?Potentially illiterate (he was an English teacher, BTW) and certainly less capable as a community of effectively communicating ideas, procedures, and philosophies.

isotonic
June 4th, 2006, 02:55 PM
Am I not a famous resident person as well? I've already admitted I'm Billy G in disguise...

Super King
June 4th, 2006, 03:29 PM
So you normally go by 'Billy'? :)

henriquemaia
June 4th, 2006, 03:36 PM
So you normally go by 'Billy'? :)

It's a bit like Kenny G, but more techie.

isotonic
June 4th, 2006, 06:05 PM
Hey I wanted a bit of street cred, along with Stevie "B"...bringin' down da house...Redmond rulez, linux suxs!:mrgreen:

ihavenoname
June 4th, 2006, 07:22 PM
Hey I wanted a bit of street cred, along with Stevie "B"...bringin' down da house...Redmond rulez, linux suxs!:mrgreen:
hahah, what? Im so confused. GO AYSIU!

John.Michael.Kane
June 4th, 2006, 08:14 PM
shrimphead so are you saying the rest of those who help around here are less important? If that is the case then i guess every ubuntuforum user should post asking for Aysiu's help only.

curuxz
June 4th, 2006, 08:16 PM
shrimphead so are you saying the rest of those who help around here are less important? If that is the case then i guess every ubuntuforum user should post asking for Aysiu's help only.

*HUG* we love you all equaly lol

shrimphead
June 4th, 2006, 08:34 PM

no that's not what I was saying at all, I was merely surprised to see someone I know (well from the forum) as the top hit in google.

I'm almost offended that it was taken that way ;)

John.Michael.Kane
June 4th, 2006, 08:41 PM
sorry if you was offended shrimphead. Aysiu is respected by many here. however there are many here who have contribute just as much as Aysiu has.Even if they are not at the top of a google search. anyway i will step out of this thread, and let get get back on topic.

angkor
June 5th, 2006, 12:41 AM
I'm almost offended that it was taken that way ;)

I'm utterly confused someone could take it that way? :confused: