PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Cervisia and Konqueror

lwalper
November 16th, 2011, 10:39 PM
Every time I plug a USB drive into a port I get this annoying pop-up telling me that the folder is not a CVS folder. When I close the pop-up another empty window (cervisia) opens. The initial pop-up tells me that some preferences can be set (View Mode) within Konqueror to change the behavior of cervisia. I have installed Konqueror and looked through all the preference options and don't see anything in the View Mode section about cervisia.

What do I need to do to remove that annoying cervisia pop-up? I don't need cervisia or the useful information it provides.

Copper Bezel
November 17th, 2011, 08:24 AM
Okay, the flag says Ubuntu, not Kubuntu, so I'm assuming this is under Gnome, but correct me if I'm wrong. If you're on 11.10, run Removable Media from the Dash and see if Cervisia has inserted itself as the default autorun application for removable data drives. Under 11.04 and earlier, I believe these settings are in Nautilus, under Preferences.

lwalper
November 17th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Thanks for the reply, but nope, nothing there in the preferences. I have just uninstalled cervisia and that seems to take care of the problem.