PDA

View Full Version : Java-Creating .class error

AlGorism
November 15th, 2011, 10:17 PM
Hi people.
I'm preparing a project. I have 20 classes. I have Main class in default package, I created another package. I imported all of the package to Main class. I compiled and run the program in Windows, there is no mistake. I'm using Reflection, which means the types of some objects are determined at runtime.
Because I create objects by reflection, I don't use new command for some of my classes. I mean I don't code something like this for some of my classes:

new A();
new B();
new C();
new D();
My problem is, I compiled the program in linux by javac command. But, for the classes I create via reflection, there is no .class file after compilation. Assume that I create objects for A, B, C, and D classes via reflection. Compiler doesn't create A.class, B.class, C.class, and D.class files. When I try to run the program, java throws class not found exceptions for A, B, C, and D classes. So, I wrote this code segment to entrance of my Main class:

new A();
new B();
new C();
new D();
After compilation, .class files for A, B, C, and D are created. When I run the program, it finished successfully.
My question is, wtf?!? Do I have to write some crazy staff like this to run my program?

dileepm
November 16th, 2011, 08:53 AM
Compile using command
javac -d .