PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else have this problem?

dh04000
November 15th, 2011, 08:29 PM
First off, this is not a support question. I don't want to know how to fix this. I am just wondering if anyone else sees this massive window bug that has plagued me on a daily bais since ubuntu 11.04.

http://youtu.be/Sj68hNqQIGQ

Does anyone else see this? Its gotten to the point I have been broken and just "accept" that I have to deal with this with Unity.

Hardware: MSI Wind u100
Intel GPU

beew
November 15th, 2011, 08:37 PM
Yes. It happened sometimes. Though it seems that it only happens with the desktop wall. I haven't noticed it since I have activated the desktop cube.

dh04000
November 15th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Yes. It happened sometimes. Though it seems that it only happens with the desktop wall. I haven't noticed it since I have activated the desktop cube.

Interesting. This bug also occurs when I maximize and minimize windows as well. Does changing to the cube help with that too?

beew
November 15th, 2011, 08:54 PM
I don't notice that when maximizing and minimizing if you mean windows sticking to the side or the corner, with wall or the cube. But when watching movies with Umplayer (seems that only with Umplayer) switching between full screen and normal size often results in the top getting stuck behind the panel (so have to drag umplayer's screen down to see the buttons). I have had the global menu removed, this may be a small side effect (I don't know if that happens with the global menu, since it is always the first thing I get rid of whenever I install Natty)

Bandit
November 15th, 2011, 10:02 PM
LOL thats funny.. :lolflag:

Go go beta testers..

Copper Bezel
November 16th, 2011, 12:04 AM
Yeah, I had that problem under Natty, too, if I turned on Wobbly Windows. Like beew, I only ever saw it in the Wall. There was a thread in Desktop Environments at some point with a couple of users commenting they'd had it, but not solutions.