PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Lubuntu dual-monitor issue.

subehsharma
November 7th, 2011, 07:45 PM
Hi, If you have time could you pls look at my query and reply?

I'm using Ubuntu for couple of years and with 11.04 and 11.10 i've grown tired of Unity and at the same time started liking more and more Lubuntu for its speed and simplicity. But i face one major issue which is the dual monitor setup especially how to make it work as two different screen, much like how its configured in Ubuntu in "Seprate X screen" mode. Can you help me with this?

amjjawad
November 7th, 2011, 07:48 PM
New thread, much better :)

Now, let me please do some search and I'll get back to you hopefully soon :)

You can also help me with that ;)
use google.com or www.googlubuntu.com

Also, please have a look at my thread: Lubuntu One Stop Thread.

Thanks!

amjjawad
November 7th, 2011, 08:17 PM
I have found some threads on LXDE Forum but not sure how helpful those will be so please have a look:

http://forum.lxde.org/

Just type "Dual" in the search box.

amjjawad
November 7th, 2011, 08:28 PM
Ok, how about this: http://blip.tv/ubuntu-switcher/lubuntu-screencast-multimonitoring-5208090

subehsharma
November 8th, 2011, 06:22 PM
Sorry for late reply..The video that you gave me the link of was amazing man..I couldn't thank you enough..It showed such a simple of doing something which i was finding very difficult to achieve. Now i can fully migrate from Ubuntu to Lubuntu.

Once again, thanks a ton!

amjjawad
November 8th, 2011, 07:48 PM
Sorry for late reply..The video that you gave me the link of was amazing man..I couldn't thank you enough..It showed such a simple of doing something which i was finding very difficult to achieve. Now i can fully migrate from Ubuntu to Lubuntu.

Once again, thanks a ton!

If you really want to thank me, please check my thread and make sure to bookmark it. Why I'm asking that? is because I spent so much time to make it as helpful as possible to help users as much as possible :)

The answer was inside Lubuntu One Stop Thread already ;)

Well done and I'm glad everything is working for you.

Thank you for choosing Lubuntu :)

Please, let me know if you need any further assistance!