View Full Version : Change incorrect fan art in Recordings

November 2nd, 2011, 11:21 PM
Hi All,

Every once in a while the fan art (I think that's what it is called) that is displayed in the "Watch Recordings" screen behind all of the text is wrong for a specific show. Two recent examples:

For the current TV show "Parenthood" the fan art that shows is for the old Steve Martin movie "Parenthood". (On which the TV show is loosely based, but still...)
For the current TV show "Prime Suspect" the fan art that shows is for the British version of the show from the 1990s.

For my videos, I know how I can go in and edit the metadata to change the fan art. Is there a way that I can do this for TV recordings as well?

I'm running the latest update of 0.24.1 on top of Ubuntu 10.04.3 LTS.

November 4th, 2011, 12:57 AM
I have the same issue with the same programs and also Charlie's Angels which uses the original. I have the latest .24 with fixes.

November 4th, 2011, 04:19 AM
you should have a fan art directory setup in your video storage groups. You can place a file with the name of the TV show or the program ID (useful when a show has special characters or there are two shows with the same name) in that directory and it will serve as the FanArt picture