PDA

View Full Version : Ubuntu on smartphone! - What do you thin about it?

sujitrjadhav
October 31st, 2011, 10:40 AM
Hey guys today I read several articles claiming that we may soon see ubuntu on smartphones and I am very excited about it. What do you guys think about it?

3rdalbum
October 31st, 2011, 02:39 PM
I'll believe it when I see it. Mark Shuttleworth has talked about it before, and then abandoned the idea. Him talking about it does not mean it will happen.

Look up Ubuntu Mobile and Ubuntu MID. While you're at it, look up Ubuntu Light. Most exciting things that Mark Shuttleworth talks about do not come to light.

forrestcupp
October 31st, 2011, 03:00 PM
I think if it's true, it will be a lot worse on a phone than Android or iOS.

Atamisk
October 31st, 2011, 03:21 PM
I think it's be brilliant, so long as ONE COMMAND remains usable.

sudo su

Just hide the FS that contains what needs to be read-only (like phone functions and Carrier-needed files) and LEAVE ROOT ACCESS. then, i'd be pleased as punch.

mamamia88
October 31st, 2011, 03:44 PM
Why do people want a desktop os on a tablet or phone? I would like to see what Caonaical could do designing a phone and tablet os but not just port over Ubuntu as it is now. That is the same reason tablets never took off before the ipad. They would just put an os on it not designed for a tablet.

Linuxratty
October 31st, 2011, 06:37 PM
And they are off and running!

Mark Shuttleworth, founder of Canonical, the company behind Ubuntu Linux, will announce at the Ubuntu Developer Summit in Orlando, FL, that they will be taking Ubuntu Linux to smartphones, tablets, and smart TVs.

http://m.zdnet.com/blog/open-source/ubuntu-linux-heads-to-smartphones-tablets-and-smart-tvs/9834

CharlesA
October 31st, 2011, 07:23 PM
Why do people want a desktop os on a tablet or phone? I would like to see what Caonaical could do designing a phone and tablet os but not just port over Ubuntu as it is now. That is the same reason tablets never took off before the ipad. They would just put an os on it not designed for a tablet.
This.

I'll stick with my Android.

Merk42
October 31st, 2011, 08:15 PM
Supposedly Mark Shuttleworth announced it? Or at least planned to last night (http://m.zdnet.com/blog/open-source/ubuntu-linux-heads-to-smartphones-tablets-and-smart-tvs/9834)
I see sessions for tablets (http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-p/meeting/19766/community-ubuntu-and-tablets/) and televisions (http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-p/meeting/19767/community-ubuntu-and-televisions/), but not one for phones.

Unity needs to change for those devices, I don't see how someone would be able to mouseover for the menu, and a left hand launcher would be terrible on a mostly vertical device (phone).

I'm sure those thoughts will come up though.

KiwiNZ
October 31st, 2011, 08:41 PM
The pattern is full, why add more.

We have enough mobile platforms already. Lets perfect what we are doing now.

scitron
October 31st, 2011, 09:02 PM
Re: Ubuntu on smartphone! -

Good luck on that one.

calcmandan
October 31st, 2011, 09:12 PM
I wouldn't mind a tablet flavor of ubuntu to replace webos when HP kills the platform. I love my touchpad. That said, I don't have much optimism that the platform will survive HP's mismanagement.

gsmanners
October 31st, 2011, 10:36 PM
Interesting strategy.

Specifically, Shuttleworth sees “Android as its primary competitor. But, from the industry viewpoint, Google acquisition Of Motorola Mobility has shook up the hardware vendors, so some of them are looking for non-Android alternatives.”

Shuttleworth added that Canonical can be very congenial to service partners and independent software vendors (ISV)s. With Ubuntu, “there’s plenty of room to share revenue with providers. We’ve also already heard from people who are already shipping tablets that they want Ubuntu on the tablet.” In addition, “Ubuntu already has a developer and customer base.”

Mikeb85
October 31st, 2011, 11:31 PM
Could definitely be interesting but then the launcher vertical would take up too much screen space. Honestly, Android is so far along I can't see Ubuntu being able to displace it. And for Ubuntu to compete it would need to have a horizontal launcher and widgets would be nice, but then it would basically just be the same as Android (Android 4.0 has a top bar, a search box similar to dash, a horizontal launcher and the < home > buttons...).

3rdalbum
November 1st, 2011, 02:18 AM
If it was compatible with Android apps, that could really be something. I'd need GPS navigation in addition to ordinary phone functions before I'd even consider an Ubuntu phone. Being able to run the regular Google Maps and Google Navigation would satisfy the requirement.

F.G.
November 1st, 2011, 02:27 AM
so, don't know if this is relevant, but i think the openmoko freerunner phone uses (or at least can use) debian, so i can see another ubuntu variant for this kind of thing (whether it would be useful or not, hmm, ...).

JC Cheloven
November 1st, 2011, 02:52 AM
I wouldn't mind a tablet flavor of ubuntu to replace webos when HP kills the platform. I love my touchpad. That said, I don't have much optimism that the platform will survive HP's mismanagement.
This already hapened a while ago. Even jokes (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaeOXyA7wo0) are made from that :)

My first thought was indeed about this: webOS and the HP toy simply came too late, into a market with other companies strongly established. Now is even more late for such an attempt, I'm afraid it wouldn't succeed.

calcmandan
November 1st, 2011, 08:00 AM
That's the thing, who cares? Joke all you want. It's my platform of choice and I really can't see myself on droid or ios. I've tried both platforms and they both literally left me frustrated.

Yeah the fanboys will always laugh at the other technologies, and it's silly as hell.

This already hapened a while ago. Even jokes (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaeOXyA7wo0) are made from that :)

My first thought was indeed about this: webOS and the HP toy simply came too late, into a market with other companies strongly established. Now is even more late for such an attempt, I'm afraid it wouldn't succeed.

moldaviax
November 1st, 2011, 12:09 PM
I would probably get one for the sake of it, if they ever saw the light of day.

Realistically though would Canonical want to engage in the patent wars around those devices? In the event they achieved some success, I imagine they or their partners would be hit with lawsuits.

Ideally all those devices should be sold as open hardware so we could choose what to put on them...

M.

whitefort
November 1st, 2011, 01:36 PM
Why do people want a desktop os on a tablet or phone?

I agree - that's an utterly stupid idea. It's almost as bad as expecting people to use a tablet OS on their desktop...

Merk42
November 1st, 2011, 01:43 PM
I agree - that's an utterly stupid idea. It's almost as bad as expecting people to use a tablet OS on their desktop...
Yea I dunno what Microsoft is thinking with Windows 8. I commend them for actually doing a radical change for once though.

ballantony
November 1st, 2011, 01:45 PM
Don't want it. I'm willing to put a bit of time into making my PC work the way I like it, and to fix things printers that stop working after an upgrade. I can't be bothered to do this with my phone.

Primefalcon
November 1st, 2011, 03:20 PM
Frankly as of now, there is no open solution on phones.... if you can get Ubuntu on a phone.

If you can install the aps from the software center and have it compatible... I mean proper friggen Linux on a phone not some half assed closed sit like android.... that would be awesome!

of course ui would need a major revamp for use on a tiny screen!

DZ*
November 1st, 2011, 05:42 PM
With those push-buttons the size of baby's head it's not just a desktop OS anymore. The same with the gnome shell thing - it seems that I'm somehow supposed to reach the opposite sides of the screen simultaneously.

dpny
November 1st, 2011, 07:25 PM
The issue isn't the interface. The issue is that, entering the market years after Apple, Android and even MS, will consumers care?

alexfish
November 1st, 2011, 08:07 PM
The "phone" can have major advantages over pads and portables and desktops : this seems to be a logical step to take

traveling, use it
work ,dock it use it
home , dock it use it

there again there is nothing new about the concept , just the technology for the masses (cost)

in terms of co2 emissions or whatever emissions the world is trying to control , then the concept got to be a winner (sick of this big black box eating all my electric)

by the time Ubuntu platform is ready the market share will be diminished

just need to see a decent dock-able phone ,theres food for thought : hope it has Ubuntu on it :P

d4rklord
November 2nd, 2011, 05:20 PM
http://7inverse.wordpress.com/2011/11/02/ubuntu-is-coming-to-phones-and-tablets/

Please explain this..
is this even possible??

oldos2er
November 2nd, 2011, 05:25 PM
Moved to Community Cafe.

Elfy
November 2nd, 2011, 05:29 PM
Threads merged :)

Evil-Ernie
November 2nd, 2011, 05:56 PM
Next year will see a desktop PC chipset in a phone, that will mean ANY OS capable of running on a desktop PC or laptop will be able to run on a phone, this is happening and this is why we have things like Unity so Ubuntu will be ready to be useable on a mobile device.

To ignore mobile devices in the pursuit of taking desktops is like trying to make the best cartwheels when first cars started to be mass produced. Dont get me wrong desktops wont ever go away but will become more and more marginal as ultrabooks, tablets and smartphones become the domanant computing devices.

cena4592
November 2nd, 2011, 06:42 PM
Ubuntu may be a smaller operating system in terms of desktop OS's but it is still pretty heavy to run smoothly on most phones. The higher end models can handle it alright. The HTC HD7? Has had every operating system under the sun ported to it, but something like my Optimus V would die under that weight. It can barely run Android as it is

Long of the short, have ti wait to see it befor ei decide. I find it hard to see Ubuntu coming into the smartphone world without strong app library

as2000
November 2nd, 2011, 06:51 PM
Anything can be done with a little imagination and the right compiler ;)

I think it can absolutely be possible as long as the ui is lightweight and easy to use for the user. Ubuntu is already written for ARM so that covers the Snapdragon and other ARM based cpu's. The ui is where it will be critical.

dniMretsaM
November 2nd, 2011, 09:11 PM
I would love to see this be successful (at least on tablets)! Can't wait for Kubuntu Mobile to be done, either.

cloyd
November 2nd, 2011, 10:51 PM
I didn't think I needed a smartphone or a tablet, until my old phone broke. Bought an Android and . . . love it. Now I see that if the thing was just physically bigger, I could do for almost everything I use my netbook for. Now I see the real value of a tablet . . . but it would really be nice if it ran Ubuntu. It doesn't have to look the same . . . I'm sure changes in the interface would be required . . . but to have the tablet and my notebook (not desktop . . . don't have one) on the same os would be great. And, as much as I like the Android, I think I'd trade it in for one that one that ran Ubuntu. The article I read said it wasn't expected to happen for a couple years . . . and I'm sure my Android will be outdated by then anyway.

Linuxratty
November 2nd, 2011, 11:16 PM
*snip* Can't wait for Kubuntu Mobile to be done,
either.

Oh yeah!

JDShu
November 3rd, 2011, 04:30 AM
Why does Canonical keep insisting on splitting its resources on more and more non-essential projects? My faith in their competence keeps dropping.

Bitrate
November 3rd, 2011, 08:42 AM
Why does Canonical keep insisting on splitting its resources on more and more non-essential projects? My faith in their competence keeps dropping.

The mobility market is far more profitable and faster moving than the laptop/desktop PC market. That's why Canonical wants to enter it - to make money from advertising/support/licensing.

I personally don't think they can pull it off.

HappinessNow
November 3rd, 2011, 10:00 AM
Ubuntu on smartphone! - What do you thin about it?

The real skinny is that Ubuntu/ Linux has not been successful on the desktop, even Linus Torvalds thinks so: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1874448

In order for Ubuntu to survive as an entity in the long haul it has to evolve just as technology has.

Evil-Ernie
November 3rd, 2011, 11:51 AM

To descibe mobile computing as a 'non-essential' project is not a wise assumption, and the fact they are looking seriously at mobile computing to me reaffirms my faith in them.

As stated in my previous post desktop computing is diminishing steadly, the beige box is a thing of the past. Mobile computing is the future, for Canonical to ignore the shift would be corporate suicide.

ranjank
November 3rd, 2011, 04:45 PM
My first smartphone will be a uPhone and tablet will be a uTablet!

Simian Man
November 3rd, 2011, 04:50 PM
It makes sense. They are already failing to make an impact on the PC market, why not also fail to make an impact on the mobile market?

JDShu
November 3rd, 2011, 05:51 PM
To descibe mobile computing as a 'non-essential' project is not a wise assumption, and the fact they are looking seriously at mobile computing to me reaffirms my faith in them.

As stated in my previous post desktop computing is diminishing steadly, the beige box is a thing of the past. Mobile computing is the future, for Canonical to ignore the shift would be corporate suicide.

If Canonical believed this, they should drop the whole desktop thing and pool all their resources into mobile Ubuntu. Diversification is a great strategy if you're a huge company like Google or Microsoft, but Canonical is tiny. They can't afford to keep splitting their resources like this.

It makes sense. They are already failing to make an impact on the PC market, why not also fail to make an impact on the mobile market?

I lol'd.

gsmanners
November 3rd, 2011, 06:33 PM
If you need a time machine to make business decisions, then you're doing it wrong. People like to say "this is the future" or "that is the future" because they work in marketing or they watch way too much TV or they work in an industry that relies on people believing that garbage.

A phone is a phone. It isn't a portable god, for heaven's sakes. Stop trying to turn it into one.

Redundant Username
November 3rd, 2011, 08:41 PM
I run ubuntu inside android in a chroot jail, I just ssh or vnc into it (on the phone) when I need to fix something. It has a lightweight window manager on top of it so that it doesn't use a ton of resources.This is for my phone, but I think this should work on pretty much any android phone. Link to premade image (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=823370)

This article explains how it works. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operating_system-level_virtualization#Implementations)

BrokenKingpin
November 3rd, 2011, 09:15 PM
I think Ubuntu would be ok for almost a straight port to the tablet, with some tweaking for the virtual keyboard.

As for the phone, I agree. It would be cool to have a more traditional desktop stack on a phone, i.e. Linux + X, instead of just one big Java VM on top of the Kernel like Android. I think this would make it easier to port existing desktop apps to the phone. They would need to write a new DE for it though, that is a lot lighter and more suited to a smaller screen

HappinessNow
November 5th, 2011, 10:21 AM
If Canonical believed this, they should drop the whole desktop thing and pool all their resources into mobile Ubuntu. Diversification is a great strategy if you're a huge company like Google or Microsoft, but Canonical is tiny. They can't afford to keep splitting their resources like this.

It just makes good business sense.

One can only care for and water weeds for so long until they need to start nurturing vegetables in their garden.

whatthefunk
November 5th, 2011, 10:49 AM
Im going to install Ubuntu on my microwave!

3rdalbum
November 5th, 2011, 11:09 AM
With those push-buttons the size of baby's head it's not just a desktop OS anymore. The same with the gnome shell thing - it seems that I'm somehow supposed to reach the opposite sides of the screen simultaneously.

Take a look at Metro in Windows 8, and you'll realise that Unity and Gnome Shell are still very much desktop GUIs - WIMP. (Windows, Icons, Menus, Pointer).

Metro in Windows 8 doesn't even have a concept of a window. All programs run full-screen.

Once you take a look at this you'll definitely change your tune about Unity. It's a much preferable desktop future than Metro.

trinux_bc
November 6th, 2011, 09:00 PM
I've not doubt that mobile is going to continue growing in importance, and maybe replace the desktop for some, but I'm not sure I really want to use unity in a phone in its current launcher/dash config. That seems like a step backward.

trinux_bc

Mikeb85
November 6th, 2011, 09:05 PM
Honestly, I can see everyone switching to Android on the desktop before switching to Ubuntu on phones...

trinux_bc
November 6th, 2011, 09:33 PM
Honestly, I can see everyone switching to Android on the desktop before switching to Ubuntu on phones...

yup

trinux_bc

Mikeb85
November 6th, 2011, 10:26 PM
As for the phone, I agree. It would be cool to have a more traditional desktop stack on a phone, i.e. Linux + X, instead of just one big Java VM on top of the Kernel like Android. I think this would make it easier to port existing desktop apps to the phone. They would need to write a new DE for it though, that is a lot lighter and more suited to a smaller screen

The reason Android uses a Java VM instead of running native apps is because with Java, you can write an app once for any architecture or platform (instead of having to port it to every difference platform and architecture). If you write native Android/Linux apps, you need to rewrite it for different architectures (ARM and x86). Of course, the Java VM brings a performance penalty with it, so Android also offers an NDK for native apps.

inobe
November 6th, 2011, 11:46 PM
Now is even more late for such an attempt, I'm afraid it wouldn't succeed.

stability, performance, style, apps..

if they lack one of the above, it has failed before it even began.

so far, samsung seemed to master all of the above.

if i remember, archos launched some interesting tablets, they where one of the first to do so, and because of performance issues, it's like they don't even exist, yet these days they build really nice tabs.

these hardware manufactures could sell these devices with any platform allowable, i don't think that would matter unless they lack applications, an app market.

Dr. C
November 7th, 2011, 04:31 AM
The reason Android uses a Java VM instead of running native apps is because with Java, you can write an app once for any architecture or platform (instead of having to port it to every difference platform and architecture). If you write native Android/Linux apps, you need to rewrite it for different architectures (ARM and x86). Of course, the Java VM brings a performance penalty with it, so Android also offers an NDK for native apps.

You have to recompile not rewrite the application. If one is dealing with FLOSS this is not an issue at all but if one is dealing with applications that are propriety binaries the application ecosystem cannot be easily ported to a different platform. This is in fact the challenge that Microsoft faces with the x86 Windows application ecosystem. The advantage that Java has is that the byte code can be ported across platforms. This is an advantage for propriety applications and not for FLOSS applications. Because of this Ubuntu has the greatest advantage in devices that straddle the ARM and x86 architectures such as tablets and netbooks.

BillyBoa
November 7th, 2011, 12:22 PM
I'm very sorry but Android is unbeatable. It's Linux and it's working. To install Ubuntu in a phone you need a company the size of Google in order to squeeze it and make it stable.

HappinessNow
November 9th, 2011, 02:00 PM

Especially with product like the The Asus Eed Pad Transformer Prime

The Asus Eed Pad Transformer Prime is ready for its close-up and under the hood it sports Nvidia's next-generation Tegra 3 mobile processor. That makes the Transformer Prime the first tablet to feature the quad-core System-on-a-Chip (SoC), which Nvida says provides three times the graphics performance of its current Tegra 2 chip while soaking up 61 percent less power.http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2396089,00.asp#fbid=CcwJpkU9iMs

Dr. C
November 9th, 2011, 04:24 PM
Especially with product like the The Asus Eed Pad Transformer Prime

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2396089,00.asp#fbid=CcwJpkU9iMs

This is exactly the type of device that Canonical needs to target. I want a full desktop OS (including the application ecosystem) on my Netbook / Tablet with the battery life of an iPad. Ubuntu is the only OS that is very close to delivering this. The main reason is that both the OS and application ecosystem are almost entirely FLOSS.

chegarty
November 9th, 2011, 07:50 PM
A bit of a preamble: I think tablets are largely pointless. The current inadequacy of tablet OS from an "actually accomplishing tasks" standpoint leaves a potential opening for Ubuntu in this space as a more "serious" OS for people who want to do more than watch Youtube (is that what the kids are doing with their iThings? eh)

I can see Ubuntu (Unity) on tablets, with one caveat: if applications aren't specifically (re)written for a touch interface, there won't be a lot of software for people to muck about with, and people won't bite. This is a theme that repeats itself with the mobile OSes that haven't captured mondo market share (webOS, WP, Meego).

The problem with Ubuntu on tablets is that it will be in direct competition with Win8.

Phones are a different animal; I don't know how Unity could be changed to be an enjoyable experience on a phone, or if it's even worth it.

HappinessNow
November 10th, 2011, 01:18 PM
A bit of a preamble: I think tablets are largely pointless. The current inadequacy of tablet OS from an "actually accomplishing tasks" standpoint leaves a potential opening for Ubuntu in this space as a more "serious" OS for people who want to do more than watch Youtube (is that what the kids are doing with their iThings? eh)

I can see Ubuntu (Unity) on tablets, with one caveat: if applications aren't specifically (re)written for a touch interface, there won't be a lot of software for people to muck about with, and people won't bite. This is a theme that repeats itself with the mobile OSes that haven't captured mondo market share (webOS, WP, Meego).

The problem with Ubuntu on tablets is that it will be in direct competition with Win8.

Phones are a different animal; I don't know how Unity could be changed to be an enjoyable experience on a phone, or if it's even worth it. A transformer is a hybrid tablet/notebook or a tablet with a detachable keyboard depending on your perspective.

grahammechanical
November 10th, 2011, 03:30 PM
Phew! I finally got to the end of this thread and as it is still going may I add this link?

http://www.markshuttleworth.com/archives/820

Time to get the information from the horse's mouth (no offence meant).

Regards.

P.S. Personally, I do not mind if Canonical and Mark Shuttleworth make lots of money. If it improves Ubuntu and keeps it a free distribution then I am all for it.

rg4w
November 10th, 2011, 04:01 PM
No matter how cool an OS is, it's essentially just an app launcher. Apps define the scope of the experience, what you can do in an OS.

Consider the number of apps in:
- iOS App Store (500,000)
- Android Market (200,000)
- Ubuntu Software Center ("thousands")

A new mobile Ubuntu would require mostly new apps, at best recompiled for ARM and in most cases completely redesigned. So of the "thousands" currently in the USC, we might expect "hundreds" at best.

Get third-party developers on board for the desktop, and I'll have hope for Ubuntu Mobile. But without strong evangelism for third-party developers, it won't matter.

sandyd
November 10th, 2011, 04:33 PM
The "phone" can have major advantages over pads and portables and desktops : this seems to be a logical step to take

traveling, use it
work ,dock it use it
home , dock it use it

there again there is nothing new about the concept , just the technology for the masses (cost)

in terms of co2 emissions or whatever emissions the world is trying to control , then the concept got to be a winner (sick of this big black box eating all my electric)

by the time Ubuntu platform is ready the market share will be diminished

just need to see a decent dock-able phone ,theres food for thought : hope it has Ubuntu on it :P
The Motorola Atrix (http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CFYQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.motorola.com%2FConsumers%2FUS-EN%2FConsumer-Product-and-Services%2FMobile-Phones%2FMotorola-ATRIX-US-EN&ei=uO67TvW1Icjc0QH99tDeCQ&usg=AFQjCNFSrbaGP6-XCQEaehQTXWTrLZDtog&sig2=cb_u62myDCC503qxFNvhTA) can already do that...

newbie2
November 18th, 2011, 06:56 PM

Time to get the information from the horse's mouth (no offence meant).

Makes sense .... :

PC hardware vendors such as Acer, Asustek and Dell may withdraw from the tablet market next year because they cannot compete with Apple, Amazon and Barnes & Noble, suggests the Taiwanese news site Digitimes.

The report – which is based only on "sources from upstream supply chains", who would expect to be seeing orders from those companies by now if they were planning an aggressive push into tablets in 2012 – suggests that the PC vendors cannot see any profit in tablets because they do not have a compelling content offering like the existing trio.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/blog/2011/nov/18/acer-asus-dell-android
:rolleyes:

newbie2
November 20th, 2011, 11:50 AM
The next steps

We are describing this at UDS to energize the entire Ubuntu ecosystem around this challenge. Canonical will provide the heavy lifting needed to put us in the ball park, but there are opportunities for participation, contribution and engagement by all elements of the broader Ubuntu community, both corporate and individual.

Our developers, our partners’ developers and the broader open source development community share this opportunity. There is a great deal to discuss, and an array of strands we need to pull together at UDS. But the direction is clear and the prize is great – to bring more free software to more people in more delightful ways than ever before.

Better hurry, because ->

According to both Samsung and Toshiba executives demand for Windows 8 tablets could swamp sales of Android tablets leaving the tablet market to a combination of Apple iPad and Windows 8 tablets.

Eight out of 10 PC vendors approached by SmartHouse said that they anticipted Windows 8 tablets would outsell Android based tablets and that they would "seriously consider dropping Android" if Windows 8 tablet sales "take off".

At the recent launch of a Samsung Window 7 Slate launch Emmanuele Silanesu, the head of Samsung's PC Division said that he was confident that Windows 8 tablets "will prove highly popular" he said "There is a lot of Windows desktops out there and a lot of users want to replicate there existing desktop to a tablet especially among business users".

According to DigiTimes hardware vendors such as Acer, AsusTek and Dell may withdraw from the tablet market next year to concentrate on Windows 8 tablets.
http://smarthouse.com.au/Home_Office/Notebooks_And_Tablets/Q6B6L8V7
:rolleyes: