PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] How to change desktop effects in REMASTERED ubuntu 11.10

vikkyhacks
October 25th, 2011, 08:21 AM
I remastered Ubuntu 11.10 DVD version with UCK (ubuntu customisation kit) I was able to add lots of new application and the all worked perfectly well but i was only able to change a very few default theme, plymouth and background .. I did pre-install compiz but all has to be customized once again and my friends feel that is the same old ubuntu and they are not able to customize till the level I usually do, I am not able to customize the compiz settings , screenlets , dockx , startup applications , menu-style ,pannel settings and all those (after all how much can i do with the very little terminal in the UCK kit) ..... Can any one help to clone the exact desktop effects and such things so that my new Ubuntu will start with all these by default and the user wont have to customize anything and can immediately experience the true 3D effects of my remaster .. ( I DON MIND USING ANY OTHER REMASTER TOOLS)

coffeecat
October 25th, 2011, 12:37 PM
Duplicate here:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1868982

Please do not post the same question in different locations. It dilutes community effort.

Thread closed.