PDA

View Full Version : Firefox Themes

samstreet101
October 21st, 2011, 04:46 PM
Now that Ubuntu has gotten a lot more visual polish to it, I find myself using chromium more than firefox. Partly because I like the way it works but also because it fits slightly better with Ubuntu's new look (you might disagree with that). Firefox's default theme just seems very bland and the icons also don't seem to go very well (although I appreciate they may actually be taken from Ubuntu's own icon set). Does anyone have any suggested themes that go better with it or ones that you just like for other reasons?

Frogs Hair
October 21st, 2011, 06:33 PM
I choose my Firefox themes based on what GTK theme I am using , which changes often . I don't use Ambiance or Radiance themes , but here are some Firefox themes themes I have used .

FT Sleek Dark

ACE Foxdie

BlackX

FT EVO

FT Pure White

lovinglinux
October 21st, 2011, 08:23 PM
I am currently using FXChorme (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/fxchrome/).

dniMretsaM
October 21st, 2011, 08:24 PM
My personal favorite theme is glowyblue. There is also a Thunderbird version. I'm actually creating a Yakuake theme based on it 'cuz I like it so much. It probably won't fit in with Unity very well though. You might want to look at the other "glowy" themes though. One of them might be to your liking. The "FT" themes are very nice, also.