PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] When Rotating desktop cube to new desktop keeps old window focus

unc0nn3ct3d
October 21st, 2011, 07:42 AM
So this just started happening and is major annoying. So let's say on desktop 1 I have a libre office document open and on desktop 2 I have an email open. If I rotate from desktop 1 to desktop 2 the window focus stays on the libre office doc and doesn't switch to the email. So if I press ctrl-S with the email infront of me after rotating it'll save the libre office doc and way more annoyingly if I press ctrl-w it will close the bloody doc(can you tell this is what just happened to me?) instead of the email. Anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it?

unc0nn3ct3d
October 23rd, 2011, 08:00 AM
I was just observing this behavior in closer detail and it's kind of weird what's happening

So let's say window 1 on desktop 1 is in focus and I rotate the cube to desktop 2 that contains window 2. Upon doing so window 1 says in focus but if I rotate back to desktop 1 then window 2 gains the focus even if I did nothing to bring it into focus(ie: alt-tab or clicking on the window)