PDA

View Full Version : PCSX-reloaded issue

itachi12596
October 13th, 2011, 12:02 AM
I recently installed PCSX reloaded on my computer, and it seems to run perfectly. But when I try to play a game, some events have already been triggered despite the fact that I just started a new game. Is it a problem with the emulator or what? I'm running Ubuntu 10.04

thatguruguy
October 13th, 2011, 01:46 AM
Could you maybe provide some details as to what you mean?

itachi12596
October 13th, 2011, 02:35 AM
Oh right. Sorry. One event in particular stands out. The event is triggered by walking up to the person, but the game acts like it has already occured. Or people that are supposed to fight you seem to have already been fought. It runs the text for after you beat them

thatguruguy
October 13th, 2011, 01:40 PM
Oh right. Sorry. One event in particular stands out. The event is triggered by walking up to the person, but the game acts like it has already occured. Or people that are supposed to fight you seem to have already been fought. It runs the text for after you beat them

That was both more and less than what I asked for. When I wanted details, I don't care about the particular behavior in a particular game. I wanted to know if this happened in all games, or just one or two.

If it doesn't happen in all games, it's probably a problem with the particular roms you're using (the games themselves), rather than pcsx-r.

itachi12596
October 13th, 2011, 11:54 PM
Again, sorry. In case you haven't noticed, I'm new at this. I'm still a little slow. Well, it isn't every game. Every rom for that particular game that I've tried hasn't worked correctly, and they've all been from different sources. But from what You've said, I'll bet the issue is with the roms